Can Jow Forums build a better PC than this for $5,299.99? Checkmate fa/g/tards you can't

Can Jow Forums build a better PC than this for $5,299.99? Checkmate fa/g/tards you can't.

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-151354.jpg (720x1280, 265K)

Fucking phoneposter fuck offf.

yes and I won't waste my lifetime explaining it to you

/thread

Fuck off to your containment thread >>/pcbg/

/thread

easy, the $16K iMac Pro. it might seem more expensive at first but it's actually way cheaper in the long run when you consider quality, reliability, aesthetic and support.

Hahaha, support
>That's funny

Today I hurt OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-093848.png (1080x2160, 434K)

>Spending $140+ on wangblows/buying it at all
What the actual fuck, user?

Apples to apples comparison.
I just noticed the image in OP has two graphics cards but it doesn't say two 2080Ti in the text. Coule easily rework, though. I added a lot of stuff that isn't in OP, like peripherals.

Nailed it. There's literally no excuse anymore for running windows. Gaming? Fucking Steam bros. You can get MS Office on Linux now. Driver support is killer now. The age of the Linux desktop has arrived.

>only 32gb of ram

I'm too poor to build an intel pc, it has to be the bargain bin FX from AMD
now do the needful sir and pls delet thread

A Threadripper 2990WX crushes any i9900Kelvin housefire at workstation loads for half the money, twice the threads, and more PCI-e lanes.

$130 isn't even significant in comparison with the build. Just shut up with your Linux evangelizing.

$139.89 is still a stupid sum of money to sensessly throw away.

*senselessly

Used HP 6300 sff PC with i5 3570 3.4 ghz 3rd gen $100
DDR 3 for 4 slots to make 16 gb. $70
256 GB SSD. $60
Nvidia 1050 ti low profile 4gb. $170
Windows 7 pro. Free
500 gb WD blue HDD. Free

$400. A nice moderate and low powered gaming PC for $400. Many titles on steam under $10 that can play this at 1080p with great graphics.

>can get MS Office on Linux now
Newest version?

MS Office is still very much windows only, and the web version sucks, not to mention that photoshop, premiere, sony vegas, and most other professional software isn't available on linux

Attached: 1551923064044.png (289x289, 41K)

>no pop tarts

Attached: 180763175.jpg (250x250, 15K)

It's not like I'm buying it.

This is a nice cheap but capable shitbox, but we're trying to build a better PC.

those machines are ungodly difficult to upgrade, they use proprietary power supplies, proprietary CPU fan headers, proprietary front panel headers, and other bullshit, i made the mistake of buying a dell optiplex after everybody on the fucking internet told me to, and i found out after buying it that i can't change the case out from the ugly ass dell one unless i jury rig adapters for the proprietary front panel connectors, these machines seem appealing with their low price tags, but they are absolute hell if you plan on tinkering with them beyond a basic level, so, short things short, don't fucking buy used office prebuilts

Don't buy Dells including Alienware. They use the cheapest shit like proprietary motherboards, PSU, low tier GPU, cheapest slowest ram and inadequate CPU cooler. And a terrible case with negative airflow and no dust filters.

That is the whole point of the 1050 ti. It is the best it will go to for a SFF power supply and design. This is $400. This is the basic goal if you want to play games.
Building a better gaming PC needs to be factored around what games you are aiming for. The box itself while important is shit if paired with terrible monitor(s) and KB/mouse. OPs picture is top of the line but absolutely retarded cost wise per performance. If they cut down a few items they could buy far better with the money saved 2 years down the line when it might make a difference. 960 gb SSD? just do a 512GB and bump to a 4-6 TB standard hard drive. i9 9900k? You wont see much of a difference in 2 years if you used a i7. Overclock and upgrade if required to the i9 at 1/3 of the current price. 32GB? Why not just use 2 slots with 16 GB and leave the other empty to update later if again needed. "VR" ready shit doesnt even need half that crap. Bitcoin mining nightmare is dead, graphics cards will start falling in price.

get fucked op

Attached: C993D222-57D7-49D5-BE93-20828EDF590B.png (828x1792, 566K)

>posts a worse computer

Exquisite bait right here