Which desktop email software is most superior?

Attached: thunderbird-256.png (256x256, 30K)

Mutt

I use Claws-mail.

neomutt.

Unironically, your pic related

Attached: 1556218182847.jpg (429x355, 41K)

Windows Mail, it just works, integrates with everything, and does easy notifications in 10.

Considering how much Firefox sends data to Mozilla, how could I trust thunderbird from the same company?

>web tech
>CLI
Yeah, we're talking about e-mail, you must be thinking about gopher or IRC.

When they allow to move preview panel down not right? Also font rendering - when they allow 96dpi monitors?

Blunderbird

Thunderbird stores passwords in plain text files.

web browser

Trying to hook up to my personal mail server has been a nightmare with windows mail.

If your using a standard .com email fine but personal servers do not get along with it.

Unironically this.
Connecting my university email was PITA with thunderbird and gnome mail, windows mail just works. If you don't have a corporate/similat account, then thunderbird is nice.

Emacs.

I love mutt, but Geary works really well too.

Based

Thunderbird was my favorite but it's quickly sliding into irrelevance. Most companies are migrating to o365 and disabling IMAP access as it doesn't support MFA.
I'm forced to use Outlock at work now and this thing's customization and filtering abilities are a sad joke compared to TB.
Thank you for reading my blog.

KMail

neomutt

this, OP. sadly, it's not even that great, just the best out of what has become the shit show of desktop email clients.

On your personal computer right?

Currently using Neomutt but I'm quite interested in Astroid. I plan on switching to it once I made the few changes I need in order to be able to replicate my neomutt workflow.

There's an Exchange addon for TB: ExQuilla. Works for O365, but I don't know how it handles MFA.

I use kmail but wouldn't call it superior. Whether it resolves the server IP/domain name (apparently there's no difference) appears to be solely down to whatever mood the software is at that particular system boot. So more often than not my account is "offline" for no damn reason.

Still I use it because I already use KDE so eh.