So tell me, how many lawyers, doctors and other successful people use Linux?

So tell me, how many lawyers, doctors and other successful people use Linux?

Attached: 1555565975264.jpg (960x867, 262K)

>wagecucks
>successful

A lot.

Why should I care?

Because only losers have the time and patience to spend 9 hours a day coding their kernel or whatever the fuck.

Have sex you goddamn degenerate.

I wish I could debug a kernel.

How successful does one have to get to be able to come to an Indonesian skydiving imageboard to tell faceless anonymous posters to have sex and install Windows Vista?
Sounds like a pain in the neck, I'll have fun coding my kernel instead.

this. they're the worst offenders too because they're willingly exchanging all of their time and wellbeing for some extra coin

I do.

Attached: new_watch.jpg (640x640, 72K)

nice meme

that is the wrist of a weakling

Any of them who use an Android phone i guess. A lot more probably use BSD (Mac OS/iOS).

I've worked IT for a large medical organisation and most of the medical software is very bespoke and only for windows.

>Have sex you goddamn degenerate.
Have intercourse

Wow tell me more

Are you a female?

Hey user how's your mom?

Define successful. If you mean making six figures, then I'm a successful person who's whole career is using linux. Get more butthurt because you're too much of a brainlet to attempt something challenging, faggot.

i setup kubuntu for my mom, and she's been using it for months. shes never called me for help. new distros are so polished normies will never need to open a terminal, all they need is libreoffice and chrome and they're good to go

Based and truthpilled
t. Lawyer

Why can't most people on Jow Forums talk with anything else than meme and buzzwords?

Are scientists and engineers unsuccessful?

kek

I make very close to 7 (over 7 before tax) doing 75% platform engineering and 25% management.

>lawyers, doctors and other successful people
implying any of that matters to a doctor or lawyer? each according to their needs.

>have sex
how, i think im cursed at 22 and im not a r9k robot or sth, just normal guy that has interest in tech shit and vidya.

how many doctors and lawyers need to know how to build a space ship? I guess NASA and SpaceX are NEET losers then. For the record NASA uses Linux and even wall street used gentoo at one point (probably still do).