What does this board think of him

what does this board think of him

Attached: unabomber-ted-kaczynski-feature-1012208660.jpg (1200x869, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magzter.com/articles/3436/236875/599eaee35fe02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wasn't yet born when he was still relevant so idk

zoomer

good boy who dindu nothing wrong

Honestly he was based
We need to at least stop and think about the effects all this rapid technological development is having on us, I think it is a greater change than most realize, that being said I'm not sure just completely stopping progress is a good idea.

>against the modern world
>builds bombs
ok

posterboy of g

based
technology was a mistake

true Jow Forumsentooman

Did he mention anything about how technology like tinder is fucking up society?

Methods wrong. Desire to destroy all technology ridiculous. General philosophy, especially concerning that of lefists, 100% accurate.

Wherever leftism is in a position of power it tends to invade every private corner and force every thought into a leftist mold. In part this is because of the quasi-religious character of leftism; everything contrary to leftist beliefs represents Sin. Leftists’ crave power. The leftist seeks to satisfy his need for power through identification with a social movement and he tries to go through the power process by helping to pursue and attain the goals of the movement. But no matter how far the movement has gone in attaining its goals the leftist is never satisfied, because his activism is a surrogate activity. That is, the leftist’s real motive is not to attain the ostensible goals of leftism; in reality he is motivated by the sense of power he gets from struggling for and then reaching a social goal. Consequently the leftist is never satisfied with the goals he has already attained. The leftist wants equal opportunities for minorities. When that is attained he insists on statistical equality of achievement by minorities. And as long as anyone harbors in some corner of his mind a negative attitude toward some minority, the leftist has to re-educated him. And ethnic minorities are not enough; no one can be allowed to have a negative attitude toward homosexuals, disabled people, fat people, old people, ugly people, and on and on and on. It’s not enough that the public should be informed about the hazards of smoking; a warning has to be stamped on every package of cigarettes. The activists will never be satisfied until tobacco is outlawed, and after that it will be alcohol, then junk food, etc. Activists have fought gross child abuse, which is reasonable. When they have done that they will want to ban something else they consider unwholesome, then another thing and then another. And then they will move on to another cause.

>saw me post the img on the no internet >10 tera download thred...
>and google search that img file find the >wiki info and to make a thred about him
motherfucker..

I haven't read his manifesto, but I expect that if I did I'd agree with pretty much all of it

according to the series that was released not long ago, he was harassed by FBI niggers,at the University..
and that's what supposedly created his motive for revenge

built bombs out of pinecones and shit.

Right regarding everything, but sadly his ideas are too ambitious. People are too idle to take action and too biased to see the problem. And there is no point in trying anything unless it's of a global scale.

Based. Best post itt and by far the best post of the day

i saw a segment of it but i didn't understand

he spoke to a CIA nigger teacher and agreed to go into a room where they tied him up for "the greater good"

how does that even counts as harassment? isn't the whole thing retarded (him included)?

boomer

unaboomer

He was a huge hypocrite. Hated modern technology but used it to travel, build bombs and build his cabin. He could've just joined the Amish, as technology they're using would be right around the cut-off he proposed. But no, a genius level mathematician decided it would be better to mail bombs to university professors and graduates, computer store owners, etc. Not very ingenious if you ask me. The only things he achieved are consecutive life sentences.
On the other hand, if you ever tried to argue with someone who agrees with his methods, it all devolves into:
>your belief that murder is wrong
>is piss easy bro, my wife waters some shit once a day man, is easy u lazy

>muh leftism
Meanwhile Jow Forums is doing the exact shit he complained leftists do.

>213. Because of their need for rebellion and for membership in a movement, leftists or persons of similar psychological type often are unattracted to a rebellious or activist movement whose goals and membership are not initially leftist. The resulting influx of leftish types can easily turn a non-leftist movement into a leftist one, so that leftist goals replace or distort the original goals of the movement.

you're obviously misunderstanding his position I suggest you read the manifesto if you're interested in arguing

>you're obviously misunderstanding his position I suggest you read the manifesto if you're interested in arguing
I've argued and read the archives. I really have no interest in going through it again.

it seems like it was an unethical psychological experiment..
but no CIA niggers involved

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-133240_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 402K)

then shut the fuck up

Damn, how will I ever recover...

kek

Attached: 1556142373100.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

there was no tinder in 1980, but he did predict technologies who would have the same effect.

Attached: 1556046436078.png (1216x674, 666K)

Absolutely based. Nice trips of truth btw.

Based

Based. The sad thing is that you cannot cure leftism. most of them are women and are biologically predisposed to being left leaning.

I don't know about that. You can get cured by living among degenerates and realizing there's more to live than being a total piece of shit. Happened to me.

Jow Forums is only reacting because it is trying to counter the left. Remember how before 2016 Jow Forums was like the 3-4 most popular board and was only libertarian/nazi filled and thus did not have a widespread appeal? 4 years ago they only talking about how good a world ruled by hitler would be but had no real power outside of the board. Also people were not that invested in the "culture war" ( a term that did not even exist), now everywhere you go, you have a divide.

Make artificial wombs and send them to colonize Mars then laugh at them when they fail and ask to come back.

kek he still had to agree to have electrodes on his head, and being recorded. i have a hard time seeing abuse when he agreed to partake in the test and only got radicalized after meeting people who were told to reject him/his ideas

i've seen teachers acting similarly before, once, one of them asked everyone in the class to write an essay about faggots, first, i didn't do shit, as everyone started discussing it i started mine just not to draw attention, but i wrote what was considered to be the consensus at the time because i knew he could end up reading mine in front of the class to shame me, and that's exactly what he did, he just didn't mention names and i was just like "yeah whatever idiot"

but the thing is that that was stupid, he had no business to be doing that, if i had to go through that every fucking day i'd just leave the institution

Psuedointellectial hippy faggot and probably a virgin.

Attached: 1517150474162.gif (800x600, 198K)

Yup he's just a butthurt incel
magzter.com/articles/3436/236875/599eaee35fe02
>The murderous math prodigy told the woman that he had been "a devout follower of celibacy"

All virgins are crazy losers

So what do you think about Russia, user?

It's funny how more people on this board have read him than ol' Nick.

The cure to leftism is testosterone. Men have lost 40% of their testosterone in 50 years.

well, yea, but in that case you agree that modern style of living is unhealthy and Ted is right. When I was reading his manifesto I could find very little logical mistakes and only for very small stuff. Men becoming basedboys is just an argument he can use.

The ideal is to have modern technologies and comfort without the pollutants.

So you want to:
1. have an ever increasing number of people,
2. feed them,
3. Thanos is bad and you cannot snap some of them,
4. having fucking borders is bad too, so you cannot have a region where they starve and stable regions where people live well - you have to have globalism.

While the above points are in effect you also are not going to use GMO and other chemicals to threat the ground right?
I am from a small eastern european country and have many friends who are in the agricultural industry. They have to use chemicals to produce even the lamest shit like tomatoes. Most of the time they use even chemicals that are forbidden by the EU, because otherwise some shitty worm is going to eat the fucking tomatoes so you have to use bio weapons against him that also make the fruit toxic to humans. If you think that the same is not happening in the west you are an idiot - modern food is toxic and is becoming more toxic every year. You think that basedboys are a problem? they are just the beginning.
Uncle Ted was 100% right, but the only way to enforce his words is through violence and nooone is going to enforce it.

>Reality is immanent to the machinic unconscious: it is impossible to avoid cybernetics. We are already doing it, regardless of what we think. Cybernetics is the aggrevation of itself happening, and whatever we do will be what made us have to do it: we are doing things before they make sense.

Nick got to the end-state of tech

Attached: 1548712511438.gif (440x440, 2.37M)

Attached: satire.jpg (824x960, 112K)

Attached: npc_based_black_guy.png (609x527, 179K)

>1. have an ever increasing number of people,
Hell no
>2. feed them
Feed the existent people
>3. Thanos is bad and you cannot snap some of them,
Yes
>4. having fucking borders is bad too, so you cannot have a region where they starve and stable regions where people live well - you have to have globalism.
I fucking love borders

Attached: kekistan.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>t.seething tranny

Attached: 1554515172759.jpg (1024x789, 107K)

heh heh
i'm white heheh
:-)
maga dude

Attached: magapedexx.jpg (576x1024, 71K)

>3. Thanos is bad and you cannot snap some of them,
>Yes
I honestly do not see how he is the bad guy. The only thing he did wrong is not snap all the avengers, but he wanted it to be random

>4. having fucking borders is bad too, so you cannot have a region where they starve and stable regions where people live well - you have to have globalism.
>I fucking love borders
Me too friend, me too. But Americans don't.

>19
shoo shoo zoomer

Attached: backtopol.png (546x700, 322K)

Was Ted MKULTRA'd?

lefties and righties, how about we talk about Ted and ideas against tech and leave the tribal war behind?

The only """"people"""" who like millennials are millennials themselves.

Attached: 1549040613203.png (795x567, 319K)

Based and redpilled xddddddddd

Attached: 1545448847547.jpg (1200x1195, 200K)

why is Jow Forums so obsessed with him recently?

>Zir thinks spamming will make zim look les bad

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Go dilate somewhere else, tranny. We're trying to have a discussion here.

Annoying how this GIF isn't a perfect loop when it could be.

>work in the AT industry and read AI and machine learning articles that present a dystopian future,
>have huge societal problem because of apps like tinder
>have ever more increasing censorship everywhere and technology is used to enforce it
>eat toxic food that make you a basedboy
I wonder why

based

Attached: 1552696216660.jpg (1003x1024, 77K)

i was talking about the last few days and weeks
also, ur dumb

Go to Jow Forums if you want to talk about this racist garbage.

Attached: 1554250331620.png (719x493, 50K)

What racist garbage? What the fuck are you talking about you brain dead mongoloid.
Go take your schizo pills and stop spamming.

Careful with that rage hon, you don't want your """vagina""" to tear itself open.

You reminded me of this quote here, just replace "sincerely" with "self-righteously"

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C. S. Lewis

Outcasting yourself on the first day? Great plan.
Keep this shit to Jow Forums

The guy is fucking retarded if he thinks he was doing good. To think he sees himself as an authority on what is considered bad modern tech… Sure live like a dark ages peasant but you have to live and let live. If your lifestyle is that great people will join you and get on board with your ethos.

>Sure live like a dark ages peasant but you have to live and let live. If your lifestyle is that great people will join you and get on board with your ethos.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to apply this to Islam?

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 754K)

if only men could reproduce without women, they could go extinct and we could have the perfect redpilled society

Attached: 17931500.png (500x335, 118K)

How come Jow Forums is here of all threads?

>Being a both-are-bad centercuck

Attached: nononono.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

the truth is hard to swallow

I was lurking and when I saw this thread I knew it was gonna be fun.

For you

Attached: 3a36eda2-8635-4a16-82b6-bd50e13d6f5c.jpg (680x661, 62K)

who even cucks the center

Nonsense NPC memes being spammed and Jow Forums being all over Jow Forums doesn't sound fun to me.

The 99%. Western society has become so polarized that the center is nowadays a meme.
Jow Forums is the board with the most traffic here, what did you think was going to happen?
>inb4 muh 4channel
lmao

>inb4 muh 4channel
>lmao
W-what? I just don't get how Ted Kaczynski threads on Jow Forums are a trigger of all things.

Jow Forums loves Ted I think, anarchoprimitivism is compatible with radical conservatism in some ways, he specifically gave some choice quotes about lefties and he's fairly edgy

people becoming polarized doesn't mean that they are having it their way

Ok. I'll explain it so you can understand.
>Be me
>Lurking on Jow Forums
>See Ted Kaczynski thread (It's inherently political)
>Decide to wait for a leftard to post so I can have fun
Eh, I personally like technology but Ted is pretty good bait for leftists.

The center sure as hell isn't having it their way, that much I can tell you.

"the center" is not a political entity

that depends on what you consider center, some people say that hillary represent the american center yet i didn't see any radical centrists agreeing with anything she said during her campaign

here's a better one. and with another Land quote to boot

>Capitalism is still accelerating, even though it has already realized novelties beyond any previous human imagining. After all, what is human imagination? It is a relatively paltry thing, merely a sub-product of the neural activity of a species of terrestrial primate. Capitalism, in contrast, has no external limit, it has consumed life and biological intelligence to create a new life and a new plane of intelligence, vast beyond human anticipation. The Transcendental Miserablist has an inalienable right to be bored, of course. Call this new? It's still nothing but change.

Attached: 1556006942277.gif (500x620, 3.92M)