Be Japanese

>be Japanese

Attached: IMG_20190426_110259.jpg (2048x2048, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_the_imperial_and_US_customary_measurement_systems
youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/09/05/worldwide-iq-estimates-based-on-education-data/
worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
baka.com.au/world/chinese-students-and-families-fight-for-the-right-to-cheat-their-exams-20130621-2oo6o.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>VGA

Based Michael Dell

Why does Japan love VGA so much?
Even the new ultra-thin, ultra-light Vaio inexplicably include a VGA port.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Business meetings

Which Dell monitor that supports VGA doesn't come with the cable included?

>同梱
Is it written as どうこん?

Japan is forever stuck in the 90s.

there's still a lot of analog devices in japan
so would make sense to maintain compatibility

I'm more concerned about disgusting separate buttons under the touchpad instead of a modern clickpad. VGA is fine

There is literally nothing wrong with VGA.
Also
>free cable with 15 conductors inside

Damn, that laptop looks comfy af. It might be comfier if the trackpad screen was larger though.

It's written as 同梱, can't you fucking read?

VGA is the new flipphones

Technogical wonderland my ass. Never seen so many fax machines and corded phones in my life. I went to one house and there was a corded phone in every single room.

God tier physical buttons > disgusting clickpad garbage

Good to see Sony back at it, my vaio pro 13 still runs smoothly but the p key needs replacing. Got a x220t for that now though

what os does the vaio run on

Based.

i used to be like that...
but the modern ergonomics are just way too good over physical buttons
sorry user

Attached: firefox_IR5VdHyA3j.jpg (1028x1080, 226K)

Hmmm.... I'm moving there now.

sony sold the vaio division actually. vaio is it's own brand now.

>sony sold the vaio division actually
To whom?

Office projectors still use VGA

I'm in the market for a laptop and that is a huge selling point. Thanks for letting me know.

Based Japan

from wiki:

VAIO Corporation (バイオ株式会社 Baio Kabushiki Kaisha) (/ˈvaJ.oʊ/ standing for Visual Audio Intelligent Organizer), which is headquartered in Azumino, Nagano in Japan, is a manufacturer that makes personal computers and smartphones. VAIO was originally a brand of Sony, introduced in 1996. Sony sold its PC business to the investment firm Japan Industrial Partners in February 2014 as part of a restructuring effort to focus on mobile devices. Sony maintains a minority stake in the new, independent company, which currently sells computers in the United States, Japan, and Brazil as well as an exclusive marketing agreement. Sony still holds the copyright trademarks for the VAIO brand and logo. Currently in the US, VAIO business products are sold by Trans Cosmos America, Inc.

Here's your Japanese "culture", bro.

Attached: 1536350549779.jpg (600x4300, 450K)

But will it play LaserDiscs?

Nononono you are supposed to use a cuckpad to blend in with the rest of us GNUn-player-characters! We were supposed to be in charge here

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
>Will it play VHD?
ftfy

the client's projector have vga

>neighboring cultures influence each other
Shocking. Too bad chink cultures got completely destroyed by Mao and they now shit in the street and curbstomp small children.

So you're saying Japan is the true inheritor of the great Tang dynasty and China today is the garbage version?

FYI, those $5 HDMI2VGA and DP2VGA dongles you see on Amazon actually work extremely well and have maybe 10ms of latency. I use two of them daily, one on my work laptop for a 3rd monitor an another on my main desktop to output to a CRT monitor for playing fighting games and shumps (despite the conversion of signal the latency time is still WAY better then my LCD monitor).
Sure, I'd like to have actual VGA too on my devices, but you'd be surprised how well the ASIC chips on those dongles work.

They're just emulating the great USA (God Bless #1), a country that still uses magnetic stripe credit cards and the queen's Imperial system of measurement.

Attached: 1540294092451.jpg (970x728, 99K)

>but you'd be surprised how well the ASIC chips on those dongles work
>10ms of latency
im not surprised that they're this shit.
im also not surprised americans are still in the dark ages.

>Imperial system of measurement.
US customary is different from imperial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_the_imperial_and_US_customary_measurement_systems

>$5
>Provides sub 1 frame of latency
I guess beggars CAN be choosers.

based japs

>using trackpads or any mice at all
>ergonomics
Your argument was invalid from the outset.

>laptop has HDMI port
>TV has HDMI port
>japanese person gets a VGA cable and connects the laptop to the TV that way
They don't know. They don't understand. The VGA port is labeled "computer", so what are they supposed to think?

Also university and goverment place. It's because their things still works and doesn't replaced yet by newer things, making the adoption rate very slow in japan. Just like fax machine, the infrasturcture still working and the just keep using it until it broken instead completly shut it down for the newer technology.

nobody here recommends buying new thinkpads and older ones have vga port as far as i know

Not seeing what the big deal is here. Most modern monitors and most modern graphic cards have both HDMI and VGA ports.

Based sinosphere with all its distinct cultures.
>Too bad chink cultures got completely destroyed by Mao
This. The cultural revolution might be the greatest crime in all of human history.

They may have it but only ones from the 2000s require VGA. Japan is stuck on equipment from over a decade ago

Yes

Chinese were always like they are.

it just werks

Conference rooms around the world still have VGA cables on their projectors. You really think companies and institutions will replace working equipment for lots of money just so Millennial McSoy can "chromecast" his shit wirelessly from a phlabtoplet?

Can't you just glue an inexpensive hdmi to vga adapter on or near the projector?

youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

>VGA
Obsolete in the rest of the world.

Sounds comfy.

Ewww bro you're fucked.

I know, I already have like 4 of them.

>modern ergonomics are just way too good over physical buttons
You are everything that's wrong with tech today and you should drink bleach.

South American living in Japan here. All that stuff in the picture is interesting to see, but what's most interesting is the striking difference between the Chinese and the Japanese people. Whenever you see a noisy East Asian behaving like an asshole, these are the chances: 70% it's Chinese, 20% it's Korean, 8% it's Japanese, 2% other.
When people praise "Japanese culture", they mean more than music and clothing.

>Trans Cosmos America
Great, fucking trannies have to ruin everything

>using touchpad buttons at all
I fucking hate the loud annoying click and hard press. I use taps like a civilized person.

Well not "totally" they keep getting better and better robots?

>VGA
N...Nani?

Because they don't just trash perfectly good working shit and take care of said shit so it lasts longer. Hell you ever see the tons and tons of great condition old consoles they have in used stores?

Dude we moved to using chips. We have the strips still for some back compatability, but I've always had to pretty much now use the chip slot.

>We have the strips still for some back compatability,
As long as you allow that, cards can be easily cloned and abused.

No shit sherlock. The fact that this image was even made lmao. Is the audience a bunch of uneducated country hillbillies?

Now do one for European cultures!

China Japan Korea = same source

True but it's a transition process they decoded, I don't make the laws.

The first Chinese degeneration was with the Qing dynasty, since they were literally foreign invaders who suppressed the Chinese and their culture, so yes, it's nothing new. But with the end of the Qing dynasty, there was a bit of a chance for a Chinese restoration, but Mao crushed that quite efficiently.

At least Japan isn't an authoritarian hellhole that censors it's internet, has a social credit system, and pretty much this:

>Is the audience a bunch of uneducated country hillbillies?
It's made for Jow Forums so yes

Mostly irrelevant as their terrible behaviour is a result of low IQ although there is a great number of elite performing Chinese.

This is what happens when you don't plan for obsolescence.

>When people praise "Japanese culture", they mean more than music and clothing.
Yeah, they mean anime.

>At least Japan isn't an authoritarian hellhole
Truly, things have gone downhill.

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Prove it lmao.

Average years of attained education is a good correlate of national IQ and this metric shows Chinese to be IQ 85 which explains all the cannibalism and dog wokking. PISA testing Shenzhen and other elite coastal cities provides a much higher national estimate but this only tests the elite class.

>VGA
>perfectly good

Personally I think of poetry more than anything.

maybe if I watch enough Anime I will become Japanese desu OwO

Attached: 1533374595980.jpg (900x696, 124K)

I asked you to prove it, i.e. provide evidence for your claims. Is that too difficult of a task for a plebeian such as yourself?

>chink copied shit for millennia
Wow

>Wow
Here's a (You) for the effort.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/09/05/worldwide-iq-estimates-based-on-education-data/

This isn't proof but the behaviour of Chinese helps to convince. Once you get stupid, societies do weird things like demanding being able to cheat on entry tests.

windows though i do not see why linux /hackingtosh would be impossible to install

>poetry
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don’t make sense
Refrigerator

Based nips. Truly beautiful

>Personally I think of poetry more than anything.
lol Japanese poetry

Attached: 1541311851246.jpg (704x396, 130K)

we just got brand new ones in our uni and its just VGA/DVI

> 2015
> VGA

cheap ass niggers. Murricans get free dvi or displayport cables with their monitors. Free hdmi cable with hdtvs.

/tpg/ is not just about thinkpads its about business laptops in general. This vaio laptop would be fine for them.
get over yourself.

Yep, never seen an older one without VGA. I use it to connect to my TV since the other option is buying a mini-display port to HDMI adapter and I'm quite lazy.

but the laptop also has an HDMI port
what's wrong with VGA it does what it is supposed to with no issues.

>posting literal freemasons
Go away, grand maître.

>God tier physical buttons
So a fucking clickpad is not physical for you?
> I use taps
Enjoy your 1 second delay

>studied German at the Goethe Institut
>really like the synopsis of Faust
>still never actually read any of his work

>This isn't proof but the behaviour of Chinese helps to convince.
Behaviours such as? You may have mentioned cannibalism, but that was only during periods of severe poverty, and dog eating is not as widespread as you make it out to be, unless you have evidence to prove the positive. The entry test scandal could be argued that it's a result of an amoral society fostered by decades of communist rule, rather than IQ. That argument is just as valid unless you can provide some evidence to prove your correlation to be a causation.
In regards to IQ scores, China is ranked one of the highest in the world, when basing IQ scores on income rather than years of education, which in your source shows the Saudi Arabians as having a higher IQ score than that of Croatia and Andorra, and on-par with Canada, Japan, and most of Western Europe.
worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

it's illegal to throw away electronics in japan so people just don't throw shit away unless it's 150% fucked

If it's not broken don't fix it: the country

if you actually cared about ergonomics you would probably use one of these.
see the reality is that ergonomics are not necessarily what you may desire. it's just what is most healthy for you.
like how every game controller in the world is unergonomic(technically) but they are still the best option.

Attached: ergonomics.jpg (800x800, 69K)

baka.com.au/world/chinese-students-and-families-fight-for-the-right-to-cheat-their-exams-20130621-2oo6o.html

>In regards to IQ scores, China is ranked one of the highest in the world, when basing IQ scores on income

Chinese GDP per cap is less than that of the Dominican Republic and close to Iraq.

>links

I've already disputed these stats. Why are you showing me them?