My mechanical memeboard broke and Im looking to replace it with something cheap...

my mechanical memeboard broke and Im looking to replace it with something cheap. I honestly dont care about mechanical keyboards, I just want something simple and maybe ergonomic. Got any it just works keyboard suggestions for me? I really like an office vibe, zoomers out.

Attached: l100.jpg (1500x476, 101K)

That or Logitech K120 or Lenovo Preferred Pro.

this keyboard best

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x187, 11K)

Those Dells are decent. As far as I can tell there are two different versions of it, the jet black one with the mushy feeling keys, and the older midnight blue one with a more tactile feel.

I also like these HPs, but the best basic keyboards are the older white and beige ones.

Attached: hp-434820-167-original-imaf86y5zvrt68ub.jpg (704x354, 35K)

thanks anons.
Are the cheap cherry keyboards any good?

Do they make any of these in tenkeyless?

K120 or one of those IBM (USB) keyboards w/ trackpoint

I came so much over these. good image.

I have a G81 in work, it's not pretty but never gave me any issues.

I don't think so

>G81
>no issues
Really? I find it to be the most horrible feel to type on that I ever experienced. And no, I didn't fall for the mechanical bullshit maymay, one of my favourite keyboards is the Dell sk8115.

Sidewinder X4 is like 20$ and has everything and doesn't look too zoomer. also regarded as the best membrane keyboard

DELL still makes kb-522. They're cheap and really good.

Attached: kb522.jpg (1865x850, 229K)

Lenovo Preferred Pro is good. Typing on one right now. Very quiet with full-size keys and good response. Logitech K120 is decent, lower profile keys, but not as well built as the Lenovo.

Mechanical keyboards are such a hipster indulgence.

Attached: lenovo_preferred_pro.jpg (967x560, 52K)

im on the k120 right now and its alright. Cant really ask for more at 10 bucks.

anybody into these? are they good?

Attached: Microsoft_Natural_Ergonomic_Keyboard_4000.png (2412x1434, 3.29M)

Currently the cheapest and fucking keyboards are the maxell, I do not know what happened to this Japanese / Panamanian company that bring more and more expensive and shitty things that are not worth it

Attached: ID400MAX00.jpg (707x530, 62K)

Like $20 and the mouse lasted two years before I had to change the batteries

Attached: 5898957mk235-wireless-keyboard-and-mouse_22f54669a045495492d403489671ff64.png (652x560, 56K)

Logitech k120, literally unbreakable

Just use speech to text like an adult.

>Lenovo Preferred Pro.
seconded.
I'm using the preferred pro 2 and it is as good as the 1.
>pictured
they are heavy, sturdy, feels very solid and at the same time it is very comfortable and reasonably quiet.

Attached: preferredpro2.jpg (1600x1067, 142K)

this

I have pic related but its usb and has a smart card terminal on it too

would you recommend it? they go really cheap on amazon

can't really go wrong with it, a solid but simple keyboard. Like others ITT I prefer lenovo preferred pro but I wouldn't mind using that HP (and I often do, in college)

Get a chiclet board if you want to actually improve your typing speed over a memechanical keyboard.

Sure, it does the job well. My ones quite old, no idea of age but over ten and the yellowing letters are off putting but still use it cuz poorfag, will sell it on ebay and tell Jow Forums if anybody is interested