Apple has slowly but capitulated completely to competition...

Apple has slowly but capitulated completely to competition. Now they are beginning to copy design and features of competition for the first time since 1997.

Based Satania-poster, do your job.

Attached: gsmarena_001.jpg (727x408, 20K)

apple sucks my asshole

I think we need to come in terms with he fact that the Apple golden age has passed.

Sad day for technology

where's satania?

>smartphones in 2020 will have 5-6 cameras and sensors
>Igay will only have 3
How it feels to be a cameralet?

Attached: 1546001608085.png (886x670, 475K)

She is sleeping.

This looks absolutely fucking awful

Yeah, they used to come up with products which each was disruptive. Now it's like Huawei lite edition. My thheory is that it started already in switch from PPC to Intel where they lost interest of weird Lain posters and other extreme autists as a mythical workplace.

Attached: j3haycuostv01.png (1280x720, 542K)

What are they copying?

ANIMETARDS BTFO

Ironically that little girl anime picture is posted by someone using an iPhone.

Looks like iToddlers may not be BTFO after all.

they are are eternaly BTFO.
no need to remind them eternity is pretty long after all.

Attached: getaloadofthisguy39156692.png (500x626, 302K)

ITODDLERS BTFO!!

Attached: 1556278806437.png (1144x1600, 2.1M)

based

Apple has been copying all along

>still has raised camera lenses
lmao, what a joke

What happened to Apple's designers? lmao that's awful.

they've always copied.

BASED

iToddlers CLOWN-PILLED

Attached: maxrehfghsdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Imagine taking pictures on your shitty smartphone instead of buying an actual camera

it looks like shit but guess what? that's the only way to show everyone that you're owning the latest iphone. iphone is a status symbol

imagine taking pictures

>for the first time since 1997
they've stolen ideas from people for decades, going all the way back to the design of the apple ][ and its video circuit (that was supposedly "borrowed' from a book or documentation about how to add video to a computer - not woz's original work).

Im a macfriend with a great social life but I didn't feel the urge to upgrade from my 6s yet. Phones are so boring now.

>Now they are beginning to copy design and features of competition for the first time since 1997
Now there's a huge yikes.
>wireless charging
>NFC
>the whole ios7 trying to look like a chinese knock off of Android flat UI
>Amoled
>always listening mode
>wake up on raise
>lock screen notifications
>notification drawer
>quick toggles
>edge to edge display
>on-screen navigation buttons
>siri speaker
>the app store
Motherfucker, the entirety of ios as you know it is a copied design from Android.
The sad thing is that Google had really started to move in it's own direction instead of just blindly copying apple, then that murphy dickhead took control of android design and now it looks more and more like a shitty ios clone, which was cloning Android Lollipop back at ios7.
Apple sucks and Google is following apple's fucking shit example.

nice shitty rendering, this isnt real, yall are falling for the b8

cope

Not in Android land. What's holding me back is watching what happens next. Went from minimal bezels to notch to teardrop vs punch-in vs pop-out front camera in 2 years. Fingerprint reader below display to back to under glass in same time span. Return of plastic and kevlar after aluminium and glass craze. Cameras are getting insane, just look at P30.

Likely waiting another year and dropping my money on phone with AV1 acceleration to last me another 6 years. OPO with LineageOS still good.

They've always copied others. The notch was on android first.

The camera tumor was cancerous after all!

The Golden age died when Jobs died, after Cook ran the company it went all about profit, hype and brand recognition. Jobs innovated, Cook made it about brand.

Apple did not always copy. The Apple II released in 1977 was absolutely amazing. It was a computer in its own right and it deserved the fame that it got.

After that? The Lisa was pretty good but just too expensive. The Mac was pretty cool but way overpriced for what you got too. Then there was a long period of nothing.

And then Jobs came back and made the iPod. The iPod was pretty good. So was converting the computers to a UNIX platform. And after that? The iPhone. And now nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Imagine getting shittier photos on your camera than a fucking phone

Cook does something that Jobs never would: He keeps the old crap around forever. Like, you can still buy an iPhone 7 or an iPhone 8 right now right? Those things are ancient. Who wants one? Why does he keep this old crap kicking around?

You guys are fucking deluded. Apple was also shit when Jobs was still alive.
>brittle af iPhones 1-4. 4th Gen: Pick your side which glass is broken
>no signal
>bendgate
Curb your nostalgia faggotry.

Before the iPhone, I never wanted a mobile phone. I don't talk to anyone in real life, so why do I need to talk to them remotely?

But when the iPhone came out, you got a decent computer that you could carry around with you. Suddenly, having a mobile phone had value. That's how I see it.

have sex

>for the first time
Most of their "inventions" were copied, but often from obscure products, do they were the ones making it popular. And they often improved it as well.

>edge to edge display
Funny enough, Apple is still the only company that has managed that. Every other smartphone manufacturer in the world has a chin for whatever reason, despite their phones costing just as much as the latest iPhones.

>Apple has slowly but capitulated completely to competition. Now they are beginning to copy design and features of competition for the first time since 1997.
And yet they still don't have an external desktop mode like Samsung or Huawei. If they're copying good features from the competition, they're being very half-assed about it.

>i posted it again

Imagine needing a camera for work so you just use your phone.
Oh right I forgot most of the posters on this board are unemployed neet faggots.

Probably because it's irrelevant to the consumer, I know a few people with Samsung phones who had no idea what DeX was. Samsung is really doing a piss poor job of marketing it, if they want it to even be useful they should release a laptop DeX-dock so it can actually be a laptop replacement for the casual users.

Apple == pretty face + trash

>beginning to copy

Attached: 1555725243257.jpg (607x1539, 279K)

The "actual cameras" you speak of are DSLRs, start from 400$, And are fucking.

Compact cameras are fucking trash even if they AREN'T outclassed by phones because how manufacturers stopped innovating. Also trash processors mean significantly slower operation.

Attached: 1551199119111.png (540x304, 103K)

Yep, i was baiting anyway

I don't even use cameras. My dream is to get a 2k camera setup and make a photographer hobby...
I gotta be honest here tho. Smartphone cameras are just so advanced today, i can see them replacing a full blown camera in the future

this

>muh numbers

>numbers dont matter!
What are you, an Intlel shill?

>numbers don't mean anything

>Now they are beginning to copy design and features of competition
You mean now they have a chance to become any good?

What has a beginning, has an end.

How can iShit even compete?

Attached: 1536471902567.png (826x440, 124K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1548240723020.png (825x369, 233K)

>Now they are beginning to copy design and features of competition for the first time since 1997.
iphone are poorly made android clones since day one

Looks like a fucking tumor

Based Huawei.

Attached: 1554024664485.png (640x464, 391K)

Attached: applea_bad.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

based

I really want to fuck her bros.

Attached: 01 sa.jpg (2400x3389, 906K)

I want to lick her fingers and of course those tits

The main thing about the iphone was that it brought all that shit to the masses in a UI normies liked. PDAs/pocket PCs which could take phone calls had been around for a while before the iphone, although it was often an inelegant solution (Buying the GSM CF card for your ipaq and using up the slot that way as an example from around 03). While ones with integrated cellular abilities along with GPS (Which didn't feature properly on the iphone until the 3GS) were also out before the iphone first gen released. while they were cheaper or the same price as the iphone 1.

I have a feeling that it's the user friendliness (perceived or actual) which lead to people adopting the iphone, along with the brand recognition Apple already had. Normies didn't care about the HQ iPAQ line which had been around for ages, but suddenly cared with the iPhone.

wish anime was real AND that I wasn't a goblin

>Filming TV shows with a phone

>slowly

Don't forget
>widgets
>not being a glorified feature phone

>>edge to edge display
Funny enough, Vivo is still the only company that has managed that. Every other smartphone manufacturer in the world has a chin for whatever reason, or in Applel's case a disgusting fuckhuge notch and a fucking tired around the entire phone, despite their phones costing 2x other phones.

Attached: 1540098663400.png (900x614, 51K)

stares in A80

t. Contrarian Faggotron

this

Attached: 1551510440647.png (615x353, 153K)

the best camera is the one you have with you

ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ

ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ

based

>I think we need to come in terms with he fact that the Apple golden age has passed.
>Sad day for technology
How so? What exactly was Apple's golden age? The iPod and iPhone era?
The iPod and iPhone killed off the PMP market and phones became huge uninspiring slabs of screen designed to replace your MP3 player, then the headphone jacks went.
From a profit standpoint it was a golden age but it stifled innovation and variety for consumers.
Their personal computers went the same way, just monolithic screens and throttling. Take all the ports out and make it thinner. They're no better right now than Samsung were at making phones in '07.

So I don't think we need to come to terms with the fact the Apple golden age has passed, we'd come to terms with it by the time they dropped PPC.

>>Filming TV shows with a phone
Just imagine it strapped to a rig, batteries and dongles all mounted onto a frame. We're going further than just strapping it into a gimbal.

Oh no, Apple has to actually innovate or quit obsoleting its phones every five weeks
ugh

>for the first time since 1997
Weak bait
Can't wait to see the apple tards reaction when apple invents the first on screen fingerprint scanner

Lenovo had to backpedal from this shitty design in record time, because Thinkpad users do actual work on their laptops.

Apple has no competition nigga. They get 75% of mobile hardware profits of the whole industry, and the same fo software (app store profits).

Any more and they'd have trouble with competition laws, as they'd be considered a monopoly. That's why they leave dome scrubs for the """""competition""""".

>L-L-LOOK HOW MUCH PROFIT APUL MADE OFF ME
>I PAID OVER $1000 FOR THEIR $200 MADE IN CHINA CHINKTRASH
>LOOK HOW HARD TIMMY IS POUNDING MY ASS
lmao @ ur LYFE

Say it with me:
PROUD
C U C K

Attached: 1530393970931.jpg (252x251, 30K)

based

>Motherfucker, the entirety of ios as you know it is a copied design from Android.
You forget to mention that all this this pales in comparison to the fact that Android before iphone release was a blackberry clone with no touch support (!!).

Attached: kek.jpg (816x584, 156K)

If you don't realise why the lack of symmetry makes the perception of chin far worse and breaks the illusion of "borderless", you have no place discussing design even in passing.

kek

Triggered much?
Whether you like it or not, Apple has no competition as a business, and that won't change if you screech louder and bang your head on the wall.

Triggered much?
Whether you like it or not, you take it up the ass, and that won't change if you screech louder and bang your head on the wall.

Attached: 1540219195113.jpg (1200x1200, 377K)

You expect the average Jow Forums user to understand design?

Sweet dreams, based queen.

@70714660
Sorry the quote reply function does not work with green bubbles :^)

>Android before iphone release was a blackberry clone with no touch support
Wtf for real? Ahahahhahaha
>google vision everybody

Why do you even care? Do you have their stocks?

I don’t have stocks and i’m not im business/finance so I don’t care.
And I agree on dissing the consumers for buying overpriced shit etc., but dissing the company when it dominates financially and in a business sense is just retarded.

Apple dissing is more about hating them, or laughing at their poor tech choices, nobody disagrees that their marketing is top notch, though luck was also necessary to dominate normalfaggot brains.

stupid
not to mention apple still has the tiniest "chin", they just make the bezels uniform so it looks good overall

the iphone is the only phone with uniform bezels, even the S10e's forehead is larger than the side bezels and the corner radiuses of the frame and the screen are different

based and proportionpilled

Its the lenses you retard, the CMOS is irrelevant at this point