Sup Jow Forumseniuses. Is there anyone who knows machine learning? I just want to code a gf...

Sup Jow Forumseniuses. Is there anyone who knows machine learning? I just want to code a gf. I know python pretty well but never used it to code AI. Give me advice, pls

Attached: 1551322674.3587_Y2azAt_n.jpg (362x362, 24K)

bump

Go to Kaggle, follow their tutorials, do competitions.

There are better things to do, but until you know what they are you might as well go the brainlet route

Watch the stanford deep learning for NLP lectures on youtube

First you need a real gf to use as a sample
Then

thanks

I could be your girlfrond user.

OP, just Google "list of chatbots" and chat up each one as if it were a girl.

whose girl in image

>A real girlfriend

Nice overfitting you casual, you need at least a few hundred

I'd say gather a lot of examples of text that you think are good examples of what an AI GF might say, then retrain GPT2 on that. When I say a lot, I mean a few thousand for anything decent quality, but it has a chance of doing well on the 100-1000 range. The more data you have the more realistic it gets.
The current public GPT2 is a "lobotomized" version, but the one they kept private is really really good sometimes. Presumably someone will at some point release a better-trained version and the training data you collect now will still be useful then.

something imouto sae ireba ii

Have sex.

Are you suggesting some sort of physical android body? I assumed OP was talking about an entirely virtual affair

mai waifu

Attached: 1550742534640.gif (480x270, 378K)

Why code a gf when you can download a wife

Why code one when you can always get a real gf yourself? No code required, and works on day 1. :^)))))

>machine learning
is this the new big word among IT kids?
the same as 90s IT kids using "synergy" everywhere

There is more to machine learning than the marketing bullshit buzzword bingo out there, but knowing that implies you gave a single shit in the first place.

>machine learning AI gf
Not gonna happen. Unless you have a full data set of a few thousand girls preferably even more not gonna happen.

IT kids don't care about "machine learning".
"Coders" are the ones you'll find saying it. It's the hot buzzword for any sort of program that can adjust itself.

It actually means a model that you can feed lots of before and after states, and it will figure out how to make solutions itself. The deepfakes are a great example of ML. You "train" it with several thousand pictures of a target, and then it will apply that to another face.

Natural intelligence is a whole other beast for these tards

Attached: drake.jpg (913x1200, 187K)

>There is more to machine learning
nah not really.

AI is the buzzword, machine learning refers to a certain set of algorithms.