Yes, i use microsoft windows. how did you guess?

>yes, i use microsoft windows. how did you guess?

Attached: 1554655595006.jpg (2048x1365, 278K)

Fun fact: BSOD is a tip of the turban to the Hindu god Kali, the god of destruction and her distinctive blue skin.

Attached: 431px-Kali_by_Raja_Ravi_Varma.jpg (431x600, 114K)

[desktop refreshing intensifies]

I'll be honest, as a white male I find the sitar a pretty based instrument.
Also, fuck Windows 10 up the ass and shove Windows 10 up that Pajeets shitty crusted ass too. Curry fucks ass too.

Just a hunch Rajeesh

Why do freetards feel so threatened by Windows 10? Is it because it's now superior to any Linux distro and actually has users?

that must be the reason so many previously windows users flocked away from winshit 10 :^)

>0.1% users at most
>So many

Attached: 1550544635456.jpg (599x624, 52K)

"Well, it was pretty simple to guess which operating system you're using, infact Windows is installed in more than 85% of computers worldwide, so it was just a statistical guess, simple but neat.

>Why do freetards feel so threatened by Windows 10?
They don't. They're just trying to take advantage of the fact that Windows 10 is so shitty, it may very well drive a large number of people to Linux. Look around, there's an ever growing number of Windows users expressing their disgust with Windows 10. Sure, sure, non-plebs can install LTSC or whatever, but the general public is stuck with the shit tier versions, and they are the majority.

And India’s share of the global population is about 17.5% , so , yes, it's a pretty safe guess.

Look around where, on Jow Forums which represents less than 0.00001% of the market? Are you going to provide any source for a "large number" of people switching to Linux from Windows 10, because in my experience that isn't true.
You'd be correct is if you included while ChromeOS but that would be disingenuous as the only reason people buy those is due to their cheap price.

>haha i called him indian, he must be switching to loonix right now

>may very well drive a large number of people to Linux.
>may
>M
>A
>Y
Sadly, the most likely scenario would be the abandoning of desktop computing altogether, and relying solely on mobile garbage. But, there's always the chance that those few who enjoy computing, would make the switch.

I never said that.

>and relying solely on mobile garbage
This is the actual reality. I'm 20 and everyone I know rarely uses their laptops for anything beyond school, everything is done on their phones and they barely know how to use computers.

>yes, i did make a "i use X how did you guess?" meme. how did you guess?

Attached: 16498883-funny-nerdy-guy-wearing-glasses.jpg (1005x1300, 147K)

>why yes, i made those "i use x, how did you guess?" memes
>but how did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

cringe
based

>Typical Debian user.

el diablo...