/iemg/ - in ear monitor general

using hpg in the op again for easier listening edition

Attached: 41DYtv1JJaL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fqxozv78aYM
aliexpress.com/item/AK-KZ-Lighting-Dock-Cable-2Pin-MMCX-Connector-Plated-Silver-Cable-For-KZ-ZS4-ZS6-ZSA/32947415146.html
reddit.com/r/oratory1990/wiki/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bamp

>memory foam on my in-ear denon memes is completely rotten from all the earwax and is completely falling apart
>tfw the only thing holding it together is hardened earwax
bros i dont think in-ears are for me...

What are thoses ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26-18-45-33-579_org.mozilla.firefox.png (2160x1080, 1.23M)

Audeze Lcd-Barbie.

this happens to me too. as much as i love the noise isolation of foam the fuckers just break down in my ear after enough time. luckily my jaybird x3s came with like 3 fucking pairs of foam so it's lasted but I've since switched to the rubber ones. less noise isolation but they don't fall apart

Doesn't look like audeze.

Here is the video : youtu.be/fqxozv78aYM

Listening to DnB with my Noble Audio Tridents and a Cyrus soundkey. Altogether it cost me around 400 britbongs for the setup but holy shit the sound has been worth it. All I need now are a set of over ears

I'm looking for wireless earbuds that cost under $50 and looking for the best bang for my buck.
I've just been looking at amazon reviews but lol amazon reviews are usually shills.

Got one of these lil cuties today, looks like an iPod 5g
Somehow I don't have any 30pin cables lying around, so I'll grab one on Monday from work owo

Attached: IMG_20190426_135236.jpg (4000x3000, 1.5M)

They look like the unique melody ME1

whats the new piston 2? mine are starting to break

Are the KZ ZS3 worthy if my previous earphones are some Xiaomi?

it's 10 fucking dollars does it matter?

What’s in your ears right now, user

Attached: 6147312C-8B5D-4F1B-BBB4-D6D51D29849F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

Just got my tin t2s, but the headphone jack on my phone is broken so I want to buy an iPod, which model should I get? I want to install rockbox on it.

ER4SR. Would be nice if I could find a mic attachment.

Unique Melody ME-1 Planar Magnetic ciem

Attached: BBF81AEF-06CB-4BD5-B02C-56A8B7E73D03.jpg (1600x1068, 276K)

>Unique Melody ME-1 Planar

They look so cool....but 600$.

Because taco dollars are harder to earn m8

I heard u want a iPod 5g. That's what most anons here have I think.

www.iFlash.xyz
www.rockbox.org
join us friend

I may get a iflash eventually but rockbox definitely
This thing is so beat up idk if I wanna risk fucking it with a board

What do my feet smell like /iemg/?

Who here /custom/?

How was your experience, did you have to send it back for adjustments?

Attached: 20190425_192722.jpg (1800x875, 670K)

Stax 003 mk2

Attached: 36480606-C386-432B-96CF-6172B11A0DBF.jpg (3152x2653, 1.9M)

I was considering buying a custom but I think I'll just get Solaris and call it a day. Too much hassle and waiting.

I like my kz zs6 fuck what iemg says about them.

Attached: bz-5cc26b2036e09.jpg (1241x1241, 333K)

Is andromeda s much different from basic andromeda?
I can get the S for about the same price.

treble rape for your ears,
kz zs7 is better but not really

What’s everyone listening tonight?

Boards of Canada over here

Attached: 3498FE94-B63F-4E53-8760-F90361B8FDC6.jpg (3461x3012, 1.46M)

For anything below 500usd, earbuds are a way better deal than iems.
Have the Kanas pro and a mere 30usd earbuds (he150 pro) just sounds better in every way.

need a bass iem

these things give you cancer

How do I clean my ears? I don't want to gross people out when I take off my iems.

Lots of people were dissatisfied with the Solaris when it came out. I wonder if they fixed the timbre, and also the size looks really uncomfrortable.

Budget ?
Being a faggot gives you aids

whats the best DAP around $100. I've heard a lot of good stuff about the Shanling M0 and Fiio M3k. I've also been looking at the Hifiman Megamini.

Attached: 2B566F2C-0753-4E53-B0E3-627B78AC78C6.jpg (364x333, 26K)

Andromedas. Dipped them in water awhile ago, think they sound the same after some rice therapy

>Hifiman
No.
Both the shanling and M3k are good but the M0 is simply better.

Crincale reported variance. I listened to Solarises and compared to Andros they are basically a bassier more holographic version of them, at least to my noobish ears. Nothing bad in terms of timbre for sure.
Maybe it was an early unit variation and afer that they got their shit together. Maybe it was something because of transportation and humidity i Singapore, who knows?
I was on the fence exactly because of that, no my only issue is that they are fucking xbox hueg and stick out of my ears.
But they are better than Andro noticeably. At least for me.

I have a pair of A12t I know lots of CIEM companies have different protocols when it comes
to dealing with impressions. I had to send pictures of my impressions in first before I was allowed to send the actual molds in. They rejected me the first time and told me to go get them redone but it seems like the hassle was worth it because the fit was absolutely fine.

Attached: a12t.jpg (483x644, 78K)

Which earbuds have very good soundstage/sound imaging?

Earbud form factor not IEM.

Attached: earpod.jpg (725x457, 159K)

Name of DAP?

I got my AAW W900 recently, the right side fits perfectly but the left is too tight in the concha bump. Not sure whether to try and get them reshelled or get some fine grit paper and try and sand it down myself.

Attached: 20190425_192950.jpg (1158x864, 423K)

just use cotton swabs or something, works for me
i do it maybe once a week and my iems are as clean as a lolis butt

Attached: 1122er24560.png (300x300, 104K)

One more question, how happy are you with the A12t? Is the bass as good as crinacle says? And does the APEX module actually make any difference?

Now THIS is autism

Nah its just called not being poor.

I can't argue because I've never tried autistic tier headphones but I think my ears are retarted anyway because as long as speakers or headphones aren't noticeably awful I can't tell a difference in a good one and a great one

so that's why I think it's autistic, normal people couldn't even tell a difference and wouldn't want to waste time making molds of their ear holes

You could try visiting an audiologist and see if they can refit it for you. Most of them have equipmment to refit hearing aids and I'm sure it can work on CIEMs
I've tried a good amount of IEMs and headphones before and I can safely say the bass is as good as crinacle says. Its not bloaty at all and extends really deep also has a great ability to hide itself when its not needed. The module themselves mostly affect the pressure in your ear, there is a slight sonic difference between them but its mostly negligible.

I wouldn't even compare CIEMS to typical UIEMs they typically have a lot more of an "intimate" sound because of the tight seal and deep fit they have in your ears. Besides the point the main reasons people buy CIEMs is for the unmatched comfy snug fit of them there's no tips or headphones in the world that can match the comfort of a fitted CIEM. Musicians need to buy them cause they move around a lot on stage and cant risk them falling out, I need to buy them cause I have alien ears and UIEMs hurt them.

Answer me pham

VE Monks

Looking for iem with signature similar to MDR 1A.

Any earphones that I can use for an iphone with lightning cable?

I really don't want to buy but at this rate I may have to.

can't you just use the adapter cable and then whatever iems

Attached: 1483547898111.jpg (600x600, 42K)

my adapter broke and I've held off on buying a new one since all the reviews shit on the official one.

well i'm quite sure that getting another one of those and a good pair of iems is better than some lightning only earbuds

KZ make a nice Lightning / MMCX / 2pin cable that you can use with your favourite IEM.

aliexpress.com/item/AK-KZ-Lighting-Dock-Cable-2Pin-MMCX-Connector-Plated-Silver-Cable-For-KZ-ZS4-ZS6-ZSA/32947415146.html

Attached: 2019-04-28 08.25.46 www.aliexpress.com 06acfea3909c.jpg (898x577, 65K)

Why the fuck would you need and lightning connector

in case you own a new iphone owo

got rockbox installed, its cool :D
i'll look into an iflash eventually

Apple dongle bruv

Looking for recommendations for IEMs for live sound/band setting. Also looking for ear tip/earpiece recommendations.

I play bass/sing in a cover band and we're switching to IEMs instead of floor monitors. Looking for a relatively flat eq, possibly elevated bass, with really good bass response.

I played one gig with my tennmak pros. They worked well, but they slid out of my ears every song or two, which really kills the bass response. I'll try the foam tips next time, but I can't help but think that they'll get funky quick.

Budget? Also instead of foam tips I like spin fit tips. They fit my ears well but they might not fit yours that well.

because he specifically asked for one you fucking tard

for me its either idevice + bluetooth or DAP + 2.5mm Balanced. Ironically 3.5mm is totally dead to me.

Attached: IMG_1888.jpg (3264x2448, 2.82M)

Anybody grab the new Campfire Audio? I picked up Polaris and IO

$200 usd max. Hoping to stay on the lower end if possible, but i'm good with paying for build quality.

Spin fits seem interesting, I may give them a shot. I've also heard good things about JVC spiral dots as well.

I was looking at etymotics. I use triple flange ear plugs for shooting, and I find those comfortable and easy to clean. I've heard that you need to insert them really deep though, which doesn't seem great to me.

Side note, how tf do you clean the inner channel of IEMs? I just use a toothpick and hope it doesn't get jammed in further.

You can absolutely tell the difference between custom and universal iems. Its not even remotely subtle.

Can anyone name this entire setup? Shit looks comfy

Attached: 3E4EDE2BEB7F4E189F29EB2A397D2414.jpg (750x703, 95K)

You can get a little cleaning tool off amazon for near nothing. For IEMs though the Moondrop Kanas Pro if you want neutral and the Ikko OH1 if you want neutral with a bass boost.

Fucking tripniggers need to be purged

Campfire Audio Andromeda. AK100 as transport for Chord Mojo.

Attached: 3DD52446-A07D-4AC2-B1E4-41228AC64B73.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

No.

How's Artio in-memes?

>buying a portable dac for an portable digital audio player

What level of autism is this?

If you're a musician, you should be getting custom iems. Worth every single penny, nothing beats their comfort, isolation and stay-in-your-earness

Is there any other planar IEMs other than the ones from Audeze, Unique Melody and Monoprice

Get ear impressions and get a pair of custom tsmr 3 pro at penon audio.

I would like a new pair of IEMs for cycling, for the purpose of only using one in and leaving the other out so I can still hear the car that's going to run me over. I'm currently using a normal pair of IEMs and just tucking the other one behind my back into my shirt. Any ideas for something more practical?

Get earbuds. They are more open so you can hear stuff.

Huh?

Attached: 5E541B39-C7AB-4F99-BDEE-56D02DC09260.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

Do galaxy buds work well with older phones? I'm thinking of getting some for my nexus 4 which supposedly meets the requirements.

The only earbuds I've ever tried are apples and I hated them. They were uncomfortable and fell out constantly, can you recommend any that aren't crap under say, $50?

VE Monk
Senfer PT15
Qian69
DIY MX500, PK2

I'll give these all a look, thanks!

Need IEM for commuting, problem is im autistic when it comes to audio. Saw on Amazon that KZ ZSN, ZS7 4BA and other similar ones are all under $50. These any good? If not, got anything better for under $100?

my senfer PT15 fell apart, ordered a couple of EMX500's to try em out though since I've heard a bunch of good things about them relative to the monks and the yincrow x6's

i almost went for some EMX500's, but instead i bought some ZS3's, the red ones with the silver cable.

I'm looking for relatively cheap (sub 100 dollars) in ears with a neutral/harman neutral tuning, though a bit more fun tuning is fine too.
I have the tin t2's now and I like the instrument seperation, soundstage, and overall sound of them.
But they don't have any bass and they're a bit treble heavy (and I don't like using foam tips to correct for this since I don't find them comfortable)

I was thinking of either getting the moondrop aria/crescent and doing the mmcx mod, the vsonic mmcx bass version gr07, or a used audio technica im-02.
But I'm not sure any of these would be a reasonable upgrade over the T2's and I don't want to waste my money on stuff I don't really need.

Attached: -10265938892010777051.jpg (960x960, 257K)

Don't get kz they fuck up a lot, I've tried many of their in ears, almost none were any good.
If you want replaceable cables look at the tin t2 (these have no base) or the tin t3 (these have less soundstage).
Or if you don't mind fixed cables you could try the moondrop crescent.

EQ them to oratory1990s m8, then see if you like harman tuning.
reddit.com/r/oratory1990/wiki/index
you can eq them to the harman ie_2017, or oratory's modified version (which is more better imo).
also don't do the spotify one.

what he said
if you're running android and you've got viper then some modifications there do wonders for bass too without ruining the audio quality

Attached: 2pLPx59.jpg (600x600, 46K)

You can even use Viper4Android to use said EQs using the Viper-DDC shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-165959_ViPER4Android_FX.png (1440x2560, 165K)

how do you use field surround? it always makes my music sound like if i had one of those 7.1 gaming headsets although i heard that its good

I use it to increase perceived separation and soundstage. I think the reason you're having that problem is the mid-image strength is set too low.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-170351_ViPER4Android_FX.png (1440x2560, 81K)

i'll try it out with that again later, thanks
what else do you use? i use dynamic system and clarity