Confess

>confess

Attached: 1552091605935.png (409x346, 78K)

I do Satania posting from a MacBook

I use Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise on all three of my laptops

I'm a sworn pacifist but every day I dream cruelest methods to torture and mass-murder leftists, liberals, muslims, negros, gypsies and jews to death in most sadistic manners possible. Burning them alive, flaying their skins off and wearing it like pajamas, dissolving them slowly in acid, ripping their jaws off and forcing them to eat only apples... Now for the bad stuff: I have started to kinda like macOS at work.

I generally dislike the hassle of setting up machines to run Linux, and I find the Arch install process to be laughable. No, I'm not wasting my entire Saturday installing an OS. I just run Ubuntu with the spying shit off.

My approval rating of Microsoft is increasing

I absolutely love Python.

why?
you realise this is what losers do?

i haven't figured out how to play any / all my windows games on any / all linux default platforms yet and apologize for not knowing / believing that would be possible.

I like old apple keyboards a lot.
I only run Windows.
I use social media a lot (besides Jow Forums).
I miss using my old iPhone 6. It feels so much smoother than my S8, but I can't change back because I don't want you fucks to make fun of me.

Attached: keyboard.png (285x177, 82K)

i don't understand half the shit being discussed in this board

I'm in the habit of opening a ton of concurrent ssh sessions instead of just using screen/tmux, while being completely aware of all the disadvantages of doing so.

Next time use LTSC

Kek same

I never clean my PC. It's dustier than a nuns vagina.

I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 past end of life date.

It's too hard to upgrade. The upgrade script to 16.04 broke a lot of things. I ended up restoring my 14.04 install from backups.

A clean install means I lose my setup.

Say what you want about Windows and macOS, but in place upgrades just fucking werk. Linux is hopeless.

"J-just reins-"
Shut up ricefag, I don't have time to waste reconfiguring stuff.

I downclock my processor to make it last longer

PHP is my favorite programming language of all time

Attached: 1526415480002.png (128x128, 39K)

I shitpost about linux distros and programming languages while never having programmed a single thing in my life nor been in the same room as a computer running linux as a desktop OS.

I use gnome

Attached: 1555875303392.jpg (482x569, 92K)

I use OpenBSD at work but need to use VSCode so I run it on a server and edit in the browser.
I use macOS at home because other laptops don't feel nearly as polished and I like the OS.

Attached: Puffystock.gif (681x1029, 195K)

Honestly curious why that is, I won't judge either, I'm heavily into weird deviant shit too (perl).

I'm about to buy an iPhone 4S.

Attached: i smile but i'm poor.jpg (351x435, 32K)

I gave up on Linux and solely use Windows on my machines because I want to get work done.

despite the hell hole it can look like sometimes I like how it's loosely typed and it's just comfy to work with. A lot of CMS like wordpress use PHP so after a ton of suicide tier work i've grown a liking to it

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

I distrohop so often that I barely give myself time to get comfortable with it. I drop one entirely if I don't like something about it. I keep coming back to ones that I drop so that when that thing bugs me I keep dropping and moving on and it's an endless fucking cycle of installing and wiping and going back to Wangblows then installing some distro

I need help

Attached: 1555683128682.png (611x611, 350K)

So basically it's a case of stockholm syndrome, I get that. That's why I'm weirdly fond of perl and ginormous bash monstrosities. Used both in anger a lot to automate my job.

this

also i want an iphone and have a macbook and my approval rating of apple is sharply increasing too

I really enjoy my iPhone XR and I use KDE because I like making my desktop look like MacOS.

perl is hardly deviant, it was the web language of the early 2000s and it's only recently that distros stopped including it by default

When I call it deviant I'm mostly joking, but it's a fact that I'm the odd one out at my workplace for being that guy who does perl.

>i dont want you fucks to make fun of me
this board is 99% clueless idiots in the technology departament, just like fit is 99% people who have never seen the inside of a gym. dont take any opinion here too seriously

I commit tokens in my git repo just to get something running before I properly store the (regenerated) token in its proper .gitignore'd file.

Attached: 00447-monika-jaded.jpg (640x468, 66K)

I hate everything related with tableshit and zoomer crap of the sort but I like gnome and gnome 3.32 is actually decent. Fuck me

I hate my phone...but can't it down.

I use oh-my-zsh
Rust is my favorite programming language
I'm a Blockchain engineer

I switched back to Windows from Linux because of a job I had. I actually like windows now after being pretty much exclusively on Linux for a few years. Enough that even after I quit that job after only a couple months I am still running Windows.

Are you me, user?

Attached: image0-354.jpg (332x186, 31K)

I want to fuck nep

Windows 10 is comfy...when microsoft doesn't fucking break it.

I love Windows 10. My favourite IDE is Visual Studio and C++ and ASM are my favourite programming languages

I want to believe in the FOSS mantra but I don't believe that FOSS can actually make any money (meaning for the developers) without being umbilical corded to a proprietary company. Bill Gates was right with his letter to hobbyists (although he failed to realize the marketing value of piracy) and to this day I'm grinding my teeth whether I should switch to GNU/Linux or stay with Windows. One gives customizability and freedom, the other gives productivity and compatibility.