How do I avoid hiring wymyn "developers"?

So the company I work for is expanding its development staff and for whatever reason I've been tasked with recruitment. I do not want to deal with female developers in my workplace because in my experience they tend to be as terrible of programmers as they are human beings. I need a plausibly deniable way of filtering out pussygrammers that maintains a nondiscriminatory facade for HR and my superiors. Any ideas?

Attached: chuckthelibs.jpg (2429x1346, 1.2M)

If they are as bad as you say then you can halt them with coding problems.

Ask them to reverse a linked list

Actually be nondiscriminatory and demand programmer skills and the social competence to get along with the team, what else?

On the interview test put a question on there involving "C", pointers and memory management.
>Watch the ensuing mental "breakdown".

Haha

don't forget about Ada Lovelace

Create coding problems, make tests that require you to actually have read coding books, like definitions or something.
Though a friend in HR tells me that most just fail outright in explaining algorithms or solving them in logic problems.

Attached: __belfast_little_boy_commander_and_sirius_azur_lane_drawn_by_kanjitomiko__sample-337098d4b93a18ed81f (850x1203, 259K)

> Actually be nondiscriminatory and demand programmer skills and the social competence to get along with the team, what else?

you do that and watch them tell HR that you're sexist pig and to fire you.

hire your quota of women and then hire the real talent.

>moralfagging this hard

Attached: 15501824214.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>Jow Forums
>sexism against women doesn't exist they're just worst

also Jow Forums

this, really
those so-called blue-haired, sjw types are hired out of interest of diversity

C O P E

Attached: whitewymcopejak.png (321x377, 199K)

Wow, you figured out Jow Forums is not a monolithic hivemind. Congratulations.

Just make sure to interview plenty of them. As long as you do that, you can hire whoever you want. Maybe pick the "best" female candidate too (which can either be the hottest or the one you think will be the least trouble) for extra security.

>in my experience they tend to be as terrible of programmers as they are human beings
Write up a series of programming tests you'd like to use and run it by HR as something you want to make sure your hires can pass.

When they later ask why you don't have any blue-haired liberal arts majors on your team, you can say that per the standards that you agreed on with them, you simply haven't found one that met the cut yet.

Have sex

Why do you need to filter out women? Just make the interview process difficult and hire on a merit basis. It'll end up being 90% men anyway.

Picking the hottest one is the worst thing OP could possibly do. She's going to be treated like a queen by all the nerdy devs and OP certainly isn't getting in her pants. Really attractive girls always know they look good, and so they're used to getting by in their appearance alone and expect for that to happen. If anything, he should pick one of the uglier ones as they're more likely to be actually competent.

Wear a cute dress and a wig.
You can't be sexist if you're a woman yourself

Attached: images(3).jpg (299x169, 14K)

>Wow, you figured out Jow Forums is not a monolithic hivemind. Congratulations.
lmao, you're absolutely incorrect about that. Congratulations

Step out of your basement once in a while, incel. Hot young girls are generally perfectly nice and pleasant to have around the office. Everybody enjoys having them there and it helps the atmosphere, so long as you don't have any fat, bitter, middle-aged women to be jealous of them. Nobody's hiring any woman with the expectation of her being any good at her job, so that's irrelevant. You're hiring her to fill a quota and for your own enjoyment. Don't project your lack of success onto the OP, who is almost certainly a turboChad.

Attached: sweetie.jpg (1528x1530, 188K)

>how do I open my company to a lawsuit

>we're not a hivemind
>yes we are

Can we just stop arguing with ourself then?

>hey, don't want women ruining the cohesion of your work place, also while bringing the baggage that comes with women such as emotions that take precedence over logic? You must be an incel

Not only is OP going to stop being an incel, the advice you're giving is only going to make him a bigger one. Women have no place in the WORK place. I'm so glad computers are almost completely replacing women.

All of you stop this role playing nonsense please...

That's too hard for the people here to comprehend, attach a wojack meme next time.
See, this guy has the right idea! The funny retarded wojack means you're a moralfag now. L.O.L.!