At what age did you grow out of Linux, Jow Forums?

At what age did you grow out of Linux, Jow Forums?

Attached: Linux.png (718x479, 62K)

imagine being this upset over not being able to figure out how to install drivers that you justify your laziness with a Jow Forums thread indicating that linux is something you "grow out of"
grow up

Imagine being the poster who responds to every thread with imagine

imagine being so mad you criticize my wording choice instead of the actual post itself. stay mad OP, you'll always be a virgin

It was roughly 2 years before my Ritu Kala Samskaram, Sir.

imagine thinking (being stupid + giving up) = growing up

I was a rebellious Ubuntu user in 2008 because "Vista sucks".
It was actually just the HDD in my OEM PC, which was broken from the get-go, that caused my bluescreens.

Nowadays I use Linux a lot more, but I still hate it.
I also hate Windows.
I hope I can one day make it better.

Imagine thinking that it's acceptable to not have drivers for wifi, lol

When i realized that I was actually using GNU all the time.

the thing is, linux actually has these drivers and they are proprietary, which makes linux nonfree software

Jokes on you. I have never felt for the loonix meme in the first place.

>At what age did you grow out of Linux, Jow Forums?
>At what age did you grow out of retarded obscure or rolling release distros, Jow Forums?
ftfy. trying to argue the significance of linux is retarded

I feel like i'm being pushed into linux.
It sucks if compared to the windows 7 i use now, but Windows 10 is so fucking horrible, i will have no choice but use linux.

Quit for good when macOS became super usable, which was probably when Snow Leopard came out, so I was in my 30's. Now in my 40's and about to abandon macOS for FreeBSD to be more lo-tek and stay away from 'for the masses' faggotry that Apple has become.

nah, it's growing and improving steadily while windows is instead screwing their users each day more. stay mad.

Apple was always faggotry, old man.

Pretty much this.
I hate Linux and use it because it kind of works. as a desktop, for web servers, it's pretty great!
I also hate windows because of it kind of works for things that Linux doesn't to. Neither are amazing, they are both kinds of shit. Windows is bloated and garbage, Linux feels like its about fall apart but is surprisingly stable.

Don't even get me started on Mac OS. Its a bastard child of randomly being shit.

But I do have wifi drivers for my Linux box. And I still dislike Linux.

Imagine being a assblasted freetard that straw mans so much he is declared a walking fire hazard.

>highschool
>autistically complaining about .rtf instead of .docx documents
>openoffice
>mandriva
>poor as fuck toshiba laptop
>make cringe anime art in inkscape
>masturbate to paint tool sai speedpaints
>discover pirate bay
>optiplex from dumpster
>lose interest in linux
I'm getting more into it now that I'm trying to go legit and start a real company without pirate software but its still a clusterfuck. Blender, Krita, and Libre office are the only great tools on linux and they are only useful because they're developed for windows users as well as linux users.

>Blender, Krita, and Libre office are the only great tools on linux
how can one person be so wrong.
What other software are you looking for?

i think the same but i prefer xp

Well, earlier this year I replaced my Linux phone with an iPhone, but I still use Linux as my desktop kernel.

You sound like a retarded art student. Emacs is all anyone should ever need.

Attached: stinkux.jpg (2100x2100, 223K)

I got pushed out of 2003.

When I turned 19 and got a job.

Attached: 1551837307487.png (1850x684, 140K)

When I was like 11 and realized using redhat 3-5.2 wasn't as cool and edgy as i thought after using it for 2 years

>Emacs

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

t. Vilet

"Growing out of linux" pretty much means realizing you are too stupid to succeed without spoon feeding from someone who decides what you need/want instead of you deciding it yourself.
Just my innocent observation. All the stupid colleges and not very promising mates I had "grew out of linux" and got rooted to a chair in some codemonkey, simple office job without any sign of promotion or being even noticed for the upcoming 40 years.
Enjoy growing out of linux.

"colleges" typo aside, this is correct.

thank based gnu-non

the right question is "at what age did you grow out of winshit?"

In college the guys who called it "coding" all used windows
The guy that could instantly pick out the right capacitor out of a pile of about 50 used linux

When I installed OpenBSD

When I realized I needed 1337 Office skillz for a decent job. Also I got behind several weeks in one semester because I fucked my install up without backing up my school-work. I'm a fuck-head I know. I'm also taking a class on Linux that is done by Robb Tracy through testout LinuxPro and I want to kill myself. It makes me hate Linux just that much more. Still use Ubuntu for programming classes though.

When I was 17, that's when I discovered it's not Linux but GNU/Linux.
How I'm 24 and look back and realized how wrong I was.

This but, being brainlet I was 37 when I realized it. I regret my mistake of course and hope based Stallman and his penguins aren't "looking for me".

Never really
I need it for work.
>t. IOT engineer

28. It was when my Linux computer just shit on me, AGAIN. This time was when I had a final paper to turn it that I lost

same

I started using Linux in middle school, around 10 as a rebellious phase of wanting to be different from everyone. But overtime, there was something I felt weird with Linux. Until the fateful year, when I was 17... I got myself a cheap old P3 mainboard so I decided to install Windows for a fresh change. Then, for some reason I chosen to install NT4, only discovered there was a time Windows didn't suck! Simplicity, discipline and order, the value that only when you become older, you would value them. I realised Linux had became too chaotic for my taste and I was only using it to prove myself as elite snob.
After that I returned to Windows, which normie people usually choose. I recognise the most important thing isn't the tools, but your mindset on how to approach the problem. Only after that you would choose the suitable tools.

at what age does death typically occur in huumans?

I've been using linux for about 8 years and I have slowly realized that once I get a job I will have to have windows so I can just get a thinkpad x220 with an 8 gb ram upgrade and put linux on a little cheapo 16 gb usb and that will get my shit done easy peasy so why the fuck not honestly? Or even a virtual machine now that I know how to safely break out of the thing. But I will still do almost everything inside of linux.

Attached: 1554609453554.jpg (796x647, 56K)