What do you guys use to stay anonymous on the web ?

Recently started getting serious about my online privacy , what should i be using to ensure anonymity? Ive been using tor for a while , is just the browser enough or should i torify the whole OS ?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1200x1200, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/
youtube.com/channel/UCjr2bPAyPV7t35MvcgT3W8Q/videos
gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
whonix.org/
privacytools.io/classic/#email
vpnbook.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good start after that is running a 'Virtual Machine' with Oracle VirtualBox. Install a Linux machine virtually and open TOR from there. Now you're more anonymous and also a lot safer from attacks.

install brave
rigth click
open in new window with tor

OpenVPN + free certificate bundles

TailsOS
>i torify the whole OS
yes, there are thousands of ways information about your actual IP or your computer can leak out.
look up DNS leakage.

Start Here
privacytools.io/
Also, this dude's channel
youtube.com/channel/UCjr2bPAyPV7t35MvcgT3W8Q/videos

>using tor with brave
lmao

What?

Where does this meme come from? What kind of feckless pleb told you this?

Attached: 1555377705995.png (145x22, 913)

I use the neighbor's WiFi.

Replace your current OS with a fully libre GNU/Linux distribution: gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
Start using Whonix in a VM for regular browsing: whonix.org/
Switch your current e-mail provider with a more private one: privacytools.io/classic/#email
Delete all your accounts from social media sites or other tech giants.
And for the love of god: do NOT use a cellphone. Of any kind.

>brave
>tor
pick one retard

This

I have nothing to hide, so I announce every web site I visit on both Twitter and Facebook.

>anonymous
>web
pick one and ONLY one. not even trolling

vpnbook.com

I don't use the web.

Personally I only shitpost through this extremely secure method. I steal a bike from the library bike rack, then put on a clown mask and bike over to the local tech store to buy a librebootable thinkpad laptop and a rasberry pi in cash. Then I go to the debian conference and get the PGP key of the devolpers so I can verify the debian ISO I downloaded. Then I go to the libreboot convention and nag leah until she writes her PGP key out on a napkin. Thus I verify my copy of libreboot and install debian on both devices. Then I buy a train ticket over the border, find a place with an open wifi network and plant the rasberry pi in it. Then I go home, open up a connection to the tor network, then to an open web proxy, then to the tor network and then to another proxy, finally another 3 hops on tor to arrive at the raspberry pi. I quickly make the shitpost, remotely encrypt all the data on the pi, then remove the hard drive from the laptop, scuff it with steel wool and melt it in the pellet stove. Then I throw the laptop over the bridge, again while wearing a hacker hoodie and a clown mask and go to the internet cafe to find more threads to shitpost in.

Check amiunique.org . should give you a useful perspective.

Tor on an OS such as Tails or Qubes + Whonix is the best way to actually be anonymous but you must also take measures to ensure you don't give yourself away, also it's worth noting that Tor can combat UNTARGETED mass-surveillance, not targeted surveillance. If you are someone like Snowden or Assange then merely using Tor alone will not act as a silver bullet, however as a normal person you are unlikely to fall victim to any attacks as according to the NSA's own leaked presentation, carrying out mass surveillance on all Tor users all the time is simply impossible. All known attacks that have caught users are usually a result of user error like outdated software or bad OpSec (can also apply to servers, a lot of server admins on Tor simply don't know how to fucking do their job)

>started getting serious about my online privacy
>uses 4chink
Lel
>torify the whole OS
No, that's retarded.

imagine being this retarded, you don't this botnet to use tor

Internet cafes, makeup, hats and coats

>install brave
FUCK OFF, SHILL.

I don't have anything to hide so I have nothing to fear.

>online privacy
He doesn't know

Attached: 1554055101849.jpg (314x314, 38K)

kek

based taihou poster