Always stable, like debian

>always stable, like debian
>always updated, like arch
>always bullshit-free, like ubuntu
>always working, not like gentoo
>always secure, like openBSD
You have 10 seconds to explain why you are not using Antergos -- the (unironically) best Linux/GNU distro.

Attached: antergos-wallpaper-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 37K)

>>always working, not like gentoo

Attached: 1551203845804.png (400x462, 283K)

Installed it but it just felt fucking stupid and bloated.

>bullshit-free
>ubuntu

>bullshit-free, like ubuntu
Fuck off, marketer.

thats a funny way to say archlabs

GNU/Linux* the operating system comes first

>gentoo
>not working
>ubuntu
>no bullshit
Why cant you faggots shit up /mu/ or something

it's LITERALLY arch with an installer and different branding.

I had trouble running reliably the installer itself. Fuck this os. Fuck linux for that matter. And fuck you for bringing it up.

>he doesn't know

Install Manjaro

because fedora meets all of those criteria without being an autism hobbyist distro

>fedora
so...debian.
opinion invalidated

Arch is getting too popular guess I better start using Plan 9

>t. Deb tranny that never used Fedora

debian is just as autistic as arch

Uhhhh... it's just Arch dude, stop treating it as another distro

No retard. Your next stop is FeeBSD. Then OpenBSD. And THEN Plan 9.

>always stable
>always updated

You get one or the other. Not both.

Because I'm already using manjaro. Is there a major difference I should know about? Considering trying antergos next time I need to install Linux, but I don't want problems installing gpu drivers (2 internal GPUs). Mhwd makes it easy. Does antergos have a similar solution or do I have to do it in the terminal?

a userland is not an operating system

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you are not using Antergos -- the (unironically) best Linux/GNU distro.

I'm not mentally unstable.

>manjaro
>broken and unstable piece of shit
then you will do just fine in antergos

"stable like Debian" and "updated like Arch" are contradictory. You can have at most one. Anything that updates as fast as Arch will change a lot. The whole stability thing in Debian is deliberately holding back changes since they're a hassle. "stability" is "doesn't change much".

fedora != debian

>as autistic as arch
u wot m8? debian is used widely in the industry and has the support of legions of actual sysadmins.
fuck off back to /v/, kid.

>stable
>installer always crashes

The installer never works. It was easier to install arch. So that's what I did.

When your only job is to be easier to install than arch, and you can't even do that, you have royally fucked up.

Because it feels like smartphone/tablet OS with this UI designed for touch screens.
I want an UI that is designed for powerusers with mouse and keyboard, not for touch screen plebs.

why the hell would you install this bloated version of arch. it literally defeats the purpose of arch

>blaspheming against gentoo, our god
sacrilege
please leave this place

>You get one or the other. Not both.

Attached: oh guess what.jpg (780x234, 25K)

>debian is used widely in the industry and has the support of legions of actual sysadmins
which is why it's full of legacy design decisions the 90s and infinite amounts bullshit to keep supporting infinitely old bullshit, and hence full of autism. fedora, which may I remind you is essentially red hat enterprise linux beta, doesn't have this problem. fuck off back to bell labs' basement, gramps

>bullshit-free
>ubuntu
If you think that GNOME's lag and stutter isn't bullshit then you're retarded. Default Ubuntu is the biggest pile of shit in the Linux world.

>stable
>bullshit-free
>working
>secure
These are impossible to achieve for an Arch-based distro. Also
>shitting on Gentoo ever
ishiggydiggy
Tell me when Debian has fully and properly working systemd, SELinux per default, PIE+SSP on all binaries, or something like OSTree/Silverblue.

It's literally arch with Numix themes slapped on top of whatever de/wm you use. I don't mind it, just sayin.

gentoo always works fuckhead

Anarchy Linux does it better.

>what is pacman -R $(comm -23

What? When I was on it last year my base install was 500mb. And how does something "feel stupid"? Probably has to do with your DE and not the distro itself.

Attached: 90f.png (326x643, 225K)

>always working, not like gentoo
you're doing something wrong then but that's expected judging by the rest of the shit you typed. it's literally fucking arch with an installer and yet you seem unaware that it's exactly the same

Installed it a few times on different machines and I've never had this problem. The only weirdness I've found is how it silently updates the installer in the background and restarts the process when finished.

>These are impossible to achieve for an Arch-based distro
It is if you aren't a complete dumbfuck who doesn't know how to switch kernels and to debloat the system after installation.

because I don't need a buggy installer to install arch

Ugly logo

>Tell me when Debian has fully and properly working systemd
Why... why would you even want that? systemd is designed for distros to not include the features that they deem superfluous. It's one of its very few good design choices.

You'd have to use different packages that are compiled securely by a team of proper maintainers and with sane compile-time options and splitting. You'd have to switch out pacman for a pm that actually knows what advanced dependency resolving is. At this point it might as well not be Arch.

checked, based and truthpilled. I never understood how anyone could actually like Debian.

Right now Debian's systemd is among the worst "variants". The unit files barely make use of its features, they still have systemd-sysv-install and /etc/init.d, they still haven't switched over to journald fully, they're still configuring the network via /etc/network.

>fedora
>literally debian but with a different kernel
lmao'ing at your life, m8

Because Manjaro exists

>At this point it might as well not be Arch.
>implying its a bad thing
Arch is actually meant to be unstable and broken by design, user. And (not) being arch is actually a good thing. A great one, per se.

aptly purge yourself

as a user of arch of around 1 year, the arch is unstable meme is bullshit. i havent had to fix anything, everything just werx

you're either baiting me or honestly dense enough to use debian by choice. you have my pity.

Because I don't like blue. u.u

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kys

>boohoo pls dunnot diss my favrit shitty and outdated piece of crap distrooo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26 Get Fedora.png (1350x297, 493K)

>debianigger
>claiming fedora is outdated
kys tranny

>Using fedora
>While you can use antergos, switch to a different kernel and have the same (if not better) security features while (always) having the latest (and required) packages to make shit work as they should

Attached: MyDKvTP.png (390x260, 115K)

>same (if not better) security features
>no PIE or SSP to be seen
>no SELinux to be seen
>no auditing
Hearty kek