Live in London where 4G Internet is $0.75/GB and fast enough to use as my primary ISP

>live in London where 4G Internet is $0.75/GB and fast enough to use as my primary ISP
>live in Saigon where 4G Internet is $0.17/GB and somehow even faster than that
>come back the the USA and pay almost $90/month for 10 gigs of Verizon 4G, and get speeds shown here
FUCK America.

Attached: 8215890351.png (350x200, 20K)

USA is a pseudo first world country. What you expect?

the USA is post-capitalist and post-democracy.

Finland 40 euros a month, unlimited

Attached: speed.png (821x141, 21K)

Finland 9.99€ for unlimited 4G

Attached: 1551313120971.jpg (2012x2016, 243K)

I get better speeds on SPRINT. And Sprint is supposed to the the bottom feeder of US carriers.

Try changing your carriers or going to a MVNO.

And are you sure you aren't on 3G?

The average Americano has so much leisure capital they can afford to get jewed by rich corporations and not really care. Europoors and riceniggers live on a dollar a day so these internet providers have to charge their real rates in order to get any business.

Living in a comfy town in Catalonia with 1GB download and 1GB upload, 2 ms to my ISP and, of course, unlimited. KEKed hard to americunts ISPs.

Attached: 1541558595272.png (300x300, 135K)

the average american maybe but the average ameriCHIcano can't afford shit

>live in Croatia
>4G internet is $0.03/GB (1TB for ~$27)
>average wage is less than $1000
It's almost as if companies charge as much as they can get away with.

When they have a monopoly, like in the US, they can get away with a lot more.

a fucking paradise when compared to hueland

in a post-capitalist society like this, it is no longer a free market. everyone here gets fucked because a supply side monopoly means there is no leverage on the consumption side to move the price in the other direction. welcome to the future

Italy
25€/month
Unlimited
+100GB/month on a SIM over 4.5G included

Attached: IMG_20190319_205553_020.jpg (415x629, 26K)

>US based boy leaves his country for the first time in his life an realises his country is a failed state in disguise
The US is literally a 7th world country what did you even expect?

kek this

Attached: 1554415260070.jpg (474x474, 41K)

when i've saved enough money, im going back to Saigon to live off of passive income and retire early

fucking piece of shit country. the capitalist democracy experiment is over what a joke

Attached: Communist_Party_of_Vietnam_flag_logo.svg.png (1920x1665, 94K)

>implying communism is any better than the US is right now
Thanks I'll stay with the sane European solution.

i got unlimited internet with 400mb/s for 10$/month in romania

yeah murkastronk is shit when it comes to infrastructure. basically our whole infrastructure is on the brink of catastrophic failure and we're doing nothing about it because our gubment sucks at money management.

they don't have communism in vietnam. they have capitalism, and a state owned 4G ISP

Honestly wonder how they will swap that under the rug. Worked pretty good with Flint so far. And somehow California isn't panicking yet about running out of drinkable water.

What's the point in such speeds?
>spend microseconds loading megabytes of bloated jabbascript
>spend minutes running their infinite loops and recursively loading thousands more jabbascript

>communism is good
Fuck no. Only someone who has never lived in a commie state and was passively brainwashed by commie media would believe this bullshit. Communism only makes sense if human beings were emotionless robots without any personality, which we might as well be soon, and if the dictator was an AI.

user that entire comment is cope holy shit

Planned economy doesn't requires communism. The problem is, people are capitalist by nature, so if planned economy system sells something below market value, there will be people to take advantage of it through scalping. That's why shit was so hard to come by in the Soviet Union - swept clean from the shelves (or even warehouses) at state prices, and then price gouged for on black market.

please refer to and shut the fuck up
there are no communist states its an ideal that you use as a compass for policy when you want to maximize freedom of individuals and minimize government. if you're in america you probably grew up not knowing what the fuck any of this shit means

That's why in a sane system public utilities are exactly that, public, state owned and not run like for profit corporations, and everything else really only needs to be properly regulated so you don't have monopolies and other shit. But neither of that will ever happen in the US because muh "bIg GoVeRnMeNt" is scary.

"Corporate feudalism" is the phrase you're looking for.

based
I used to work in Helsinki for like 6 months and I never had better internet in my life

>americans LITERALLY got brainwashed by their own goverment to reee at the mere sight of the word 'communism'
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: 1540060841680.png (861x758, 42K)

agreed. there needs to be some basic level of infrastructure provided without expecting to turn a profit. you need to strike a balance between the interests of individuals and of the interests of capitalist entities that provide services and products to individuals. "the market" should serve humanity rather than itself, or its fucking pointless

BR? BR?

GIB MONIE PLOX

HUEAUEHAUEHAUEHA

betcha haven't heard that in a while, you dirty favela monkey

>user can't even read and gets triggered when people poke another few holes in his shit ideology so he screeches about muh americucks
Can't make this shit up

communism looks good on paper but in practice it doesn't usually work or work for long because of how easily corrupted we all are

No duh. NATO needed to somehow vilify Soviet Union because otherwise the populace doesn't find it a good thing to kill people who never did anything to you. So they spun the propaganda that communists are evil and aren't even people, so it's ok to kill them for no fucking reason. And because of how stupid Americans are, it actually worked.

>imagine living in a country where you pay $£€x.xx/GB to browse the Internet

Attached: 1551805988215.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Well yeah I completely agree with you, but good luck getting people to accept that instead of blindly following the ideology they read about in their business studies course.

>because our gubment sucks at money management.
>because our government is beholden to the wealthy and corporations, whose best interests are diametrically opposed to the best interests of the public
Fixed that for you. The government at this point is simply a passenger, the wealthy and the corporations (it's all the same people) are the ones at the helm.

you'd think the wealthy and corporations wouldn't want their messenger to be trillions in debt to china though wouldn't you?

>L-LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER!
have you ever in your entire life formed your own opinion, without parroting what you've been told?

>because of how easily corrupted we all are
You could apply this to literally any form of society more advanced than hunter-gatherer nomadism.
Marxism is shit, but not for this reason.

nice argument faggot

Why do you think they give a single shit about the US? When they collapse the rich and the companies will just move on to China faster than anyone can say MAGA or whatever. In fact they already are in the progress of a) evacuating their assets and b) outsourcing their shit to China.

>have you ever in your entire life formed your own opinion, without parroting what you've been told?
Said the Marxist, if only he was self aware.

Both of these are because it's cheaper that way, it has nothing to do with them planning ahead - investors are kinda notorious for not doing this at all.

>maximize freedom of individuals and minimize government
You're talking about libertarianism, which is a COMPLETE OPPOSITE of communism. You are NOT free in communism, you fucking retard. Communism literally needs to remove human rights to somewhat function. Communism cannot work, it never worked before.

Communism is only good if people don't have free will and are forced to obey the establishment.
>because of how easily corrupted we all are
Might as well say the same thing about democracy. All "1st world" countries are absolutely corrupt already. The US and EU are controlled by literal parasites who want to fuck up the little freedom common man has.

>their messenger
The government isn't "their messenger", it's just another tool they use to secure their wealth and lot in life, which necessarily comes at the expense of everyone else.

And the wealthy are absolutely not state-bound. It's not 1910 anymore, capital is free to move between countries with little to no restriction. "The wealthy" of America overlaps 90%+ with the wealthy of Europe, and Canada, and Mexico, and Africa, and the Middle East. Even wealthy Chinese nationals have been siphoning as much out of the country as they can.

The globally wealthy (would be the top ~0.1% in the US) know that nations are only tools for gathering more wealthy, and tools can fail.

It's unlikely they'll move to China, but yes the wealthy are absolutely preparing themselves to dip out of any country they happen to be living in at any given time. 3/4 of the work that the wealth management industry does is exactly that; put financial vehicles in place that allow a wealthy person to disappear from London or New York or Shanghai or Berlin or Helsinki in a matter of hours, go to whatever country isn't collapsing, and still have access to most or all of their assets.

Loving all the projecting in this thread. Keep it up, anons.

Investors are retarded what is new, look at Warren Buffet etc. even if you think they are only really lucky and fuck me they might be, they are not retarded, all the big ones are cashing out of "risky investments" into oil and gold.
Is the average Wall Street shithead a complete retard that has no idea what he's doing? Without a doubt, but the actual super rich usually aren't.
On the other hand look at Silicon Valley. Many of the big players have opened up "branch" offices in China because getting code monkeys over isn't as easy as it was before Trump started the whole H1B shit or whatever it's called. It's not just because it's cheaper.

America is a shithole

>It's unlikely they'll move to China
Well yeah the super rich themselves absolutely won't. The companies are another story. China is extremely cheap and if you pay enough or have enough influence aka have enough money no one gives a shit.

We have metered mobile kikery too, but cable internet is two times cheaper and unlimited. $90/month would be normal for San Francisco if it was unlimited.

this guy gets it. you guys who grew up in america got fucking intellectual poison for an early education
tell that to $0.17/gb for 4G you fucking idiot. are you reading this thread?
you're describing the rapid beligerant accumulation of wealth from the average citizen to the top if the tower. that's what all of those guys are profiting on, angel investors in silicon valley included

saigon is not in a communist country shitass

this guy here I just want to be clear, on the surface your thinking is absolutely right. I mean, it makes sense that you'd want one of your strongest tools (the US government) to have a strong foundation so you don't need to worry about losing it.

The issue is, the US gov't isn't the only tool the wealthy have access to, and even though it is exceptionally useful to them, losing it entirely wouldn't be more than a moderate inconvenience to the wealthy. Most or all of the wealthy's assets are held offshore, in institutions that can't (or are very difficult to) be traced back to them.

And just keep in mind when I say "the wealthy" I'm not talking about doctors and lawyers. Those are not wealthy, $400,000 a year is not wealthy. We can call it "well off" or "rich" but "wealthy" is an entirely different class - I'm talking about the people with a net worth in the $30+ million range, and that's at the absolute lowest entry level.

Ah, gotcha. I agree. China is probably second in the world for the best place to be headquartered. As long as you play along with the Party (which is what you have to do in the US, just less overtly) then it's a near-identical replacement except cheaper.

Vietnam is as much Communist as China is. Also known as nothing beyond sharing the word Communism in their government party names.

the image in question of is the party's flag. that's what ive been saying. you're not reading the thread

Which provider did you use in London

what is the point of literally anything in the entire planet earth

>cellular networks
Literally who cares? Can't wait for that shit to collapse so we can be rid of the normies who can't bother to have a proper computer.

Those are comparable population densities, logical comparison.

Can't you basically get arrested for going to the wrong site in England or is that only NZ for now? Meaning you read a PDF, not break copyright.

cellular networks are the future user. the infrastructure for it is cheaper to build and maintain than traditional networks

I get 2x that DL and 35 up in the US, for roughly the same.

>The US and EU are controlled by literal parasites who want to fuck up the little freedom common man has.
I think we both know these parasites only care about taking away freedom as a means to an end, which is to have most of the population replaced with a docile, low IQ mixed race to serve as slaves for God's chosen people (until the slave race is ultimately replaced by automation and they can just be culled like you would any livestock).

based crobro

so where's my localized california isp? fuck you

Attached: 1555461599291.gif (495x370, 493K)

How do you shitheads even differentiate between communism and burgerland? It's always fat greedy pigs on top eating the little man, nothing else ever happened.

its all capitalism, all over the world. the difference in the united states is that corporations dickweed the government into legislating away smaller companies' ability to provide a competitive alternative. america is dead

Attached: D4X7lKXkAQ49Vu.jpg (493x474, 68K)