Ryzen 3700x is going to be slower than 9900k

Ryzen 3700x is going to be slower than 9900k.
Screencap this.

Attached: 9900k.jpg (1600x1600, 377K)

3600x will outperform 9900k.
Screencap this.

op will suck dicks forever
screencap this

truth
12 year olds and AMD shills are hoping for the best but will still be underwhelmed by Ryzen 2 gaming performance.

inb4 "but muh am4 socket til 2021"

Moar like 'a socket a year keeps the goyim in fear'. Enjoy upgrading your full system whilst I shall drop in a shiny new Zen 2 CPU and laugh at you.

The evidence already publicly available conclusively disproves this contention.

>Ryzen 3700x is going to be slower than 9900k.
On Spectre Benchmark

Attached: intel-attempt-microcode-patches-benchmark.jpg (750x150, 42K)

Shouldnt the 3700x be compared with the 9700k and the 9900k be comapred with the 3850x?

3300G will outperform 9900K.
Screencap this.

>Sucking dick this hard
I say this while sporting a 4670k.

shit idk, all we have is one amd benchmark that they didn't even told which model was running, just that it traded blows with 9900k
everything else is speculation at best

And it did so undervolted

It's amazing how bad products from the past can still ruin a company's reputation today.

Don't care.
I've yet to find a single game that's bottlenecked by this
It's going to be Zen 1 to 1.5 tier jump
I already went from a 1600x to pic related.
The big jumps won't come until ddr5 and higher speed lower timed Ddr4 I'm talking 4000-6000+ cl14 32gb kits

Attached: images-33.jpg (425x371, 20K)

>engineering sample
>undervolted
I dont think you know what it means

Just wait for Zen 3, bro. It'll completely btfo Intel

It can be the same or slightly slower but you know it's going to be cheaper. Keep being a faggot tho.

It will also have ddr5 6400+

Didnt intel add 1 extra pin to LGA 1150 to force people to buy new mobos? I wouldnt be stuck on haswell eyeing on ryzen if that weren't the case

AMD is thrash for poor people

Explain why I have a 1399.99USD gpu then?

Attached: 2018082011230996_m.png (460x460, 52K)

imagine buying the thing with worse performance/$ just for social status.
literal retard.

Nvidia is for poor people who are tech illiterate

no it's not u just poorfag nigger

If im a poorfag then why do i have an rtx 2080 ti

because you're tech illiterate

nice projection seething pajeet

In my case, my i7-3770 has been bottlenecking my Vega 64. In games like Farcry: New Dawn, I can't even get smooth framerates. I would be similarly disappointed had I owned a modern AMD CPU. The chiplet design is not going to positively affect things like games so I decided to just get a Coffee Lake CPU now instead of waiting.

I also guess that with newly released Zen 2 CPU prices, the money I would have to spend on B-die RAM would almost make up the price difference between Intel and AMD. 32GB of 3200MHz CL15 Corsair LPX RAM cost half the price of 3200MHz CL14 B-Die Ripjaws.

Attached: file.png (909x480, 67K)

So what chink RAM was this shitty faulty benchmark even using anyway?

Attached: ZomboDroid 26042019094109.jpg (1314x9536, 1013K)

i wasnt the user that called you poorfag nigger

>1080ti
>720p
fucking lmao

The 3200G and 3400G already got leaked. 12nm refresh. You fell for that fat fuck's bullshit

>...in SYSmark and select Intel-sponsored benchmarks

>missing the joke this hard
classic intard move.

It's already confirmed that it's gonna be slower in gaming.
Memory latency will be tremendously high with the chiplet design they are using which is the same as threadripper's.
Only retards think poozen2 will be good at single core perf, there's a reason they only showed multicore benchmarks that no one cares about.

We know the core count and threads were the same and that it was a single chiplet configuration. that's about all i need to know to say that ill be buying zen 2

Threadripper doesn't have a coherent memory interface though...

Doubt it given it is supposed to be 12 cores.
They will have 12/24 cheaper than Intel has 8/16. Even if they dont have any IPC improvements and it still can't get passed 4.2ghz overclocking (both incredibly unlikely) it will blow the 9900k out of the water.
CPU for gaming is the biggest fucking meme. Especially for 60fps. I used an 8350 @5ghz for 5 years because muhh coars for encoding and how cheap it was. and in 2017 paired with a GTX 780 my biggest bottleneck at 1440p gaming was fucking VRAM. If you are gaming just buy a 2600 or that cheap locked intel 6 core. They perform basically the same and when people cite anything over $200 as the top CPU for gaming. I just ask who fucking cares? it gets a few more frames at 720p lowest settings when you are already way over what anyone would need anyway.

>In my case, my i7-3770 has been bottlenecking my Vega 64. In games like Farcry: New Dawn, I can't even get smooth framerates. I would be similarly disappointed had I owned a modern AMD CPU. The chiplet design is not going to positively affect things like games so I decided to just get a Coffee Lake CPU now instead of waiting.
Good I don't want people with shit taste in vidya anywhere near Zen leave it for the vidya kinosours
>I also guess that with newly released Zen 2 CPU prices, the money I would have to spend on B-die RAM would almost make up the price difference between Intel and AMD. 32GB of 3200MHz CL15 Corsair LPX RAM cost half the price of 3200MHz CL14 B-Die Ripjaws.
Or you know you could just not be fucking retard and get normal 3400 cl16 32gb kits cheap

Source?

>Doubt it given it is supposed to be 12 cores.
>They will have 12/24 cheaper than Intel has 8/16. Even if they dont have any IPC improvements and it still can't get passed 4.2ghz overclocking (both incredibly unlikely) it will blow the 9900k out of the water.
>CPU for gaming is the biggest fucking meme. Especially for 60fps. I used an 8350 @5ghz for 5 years because muhh coars for encoding and how cheap it was. and in 2017 paired with a GTX 780 my biggest bottleneck at 1440p gaming was fucking VRAM. If you are gaming just buy a 2600 or that cheap locked intel 6 core. They perform basically the same and when people cite anything over $200 as the top CPU for gaming. I just ask who fucking cares? it gets a few more frames at 720p lowest settings when you are already way over what anyone would need anyway.
So you got nvidias worst gpu and amds worst CPU and blame the vram?
You didn't even get the 4gb oc version lol
And no CPU for gaming isn't a fucking meme you could have run that bulldozer at 10ghz and it would still be slower than a 2700x at 4ghz
Your system was trash
>60fps
99 called they want their refresh rate back even 100hz CRTs for gaming was more popular then

>processors that reached a fucking cap on performance fucking years and years ago are now in a race to be 0.001% faster than each other and exaggerate that microscopic difference with shit benchmarks that favor each processor and have zero fucking relation to real world performance
Pathetic. Intel and AMD runs pretty much equally and you can get any high end one for the same goddamn performance.

Way to fall for viral marketing lies, kids.

>Ryzen 3700x is going to be slower than 9900k.
But, it was already shown that the 3700x beat the 9900k.

Attached: err.jpg (648x720, 105K)

>all we have is one amd benchmark that they didn't even told which model was running
They said it was an 8 core part matching the 9900K.
Intel is pretty much fucked.

Nobody cares about games grow up

2700x is better at muh cinebench than 8700k by a lot more. But 10% worse at games.
Why are you hyped again?

It is possible to break over 2100 on cinebench with a 2700x, guess what that is close to? Yes 9900k. I myself got a little over 2k.

>using single cherry picked benchmark

PROVEN FASTER

>So you got nvidias worst gpu and amds worst CPU and blame the vram?
At the time 780 was one of Nvidia best GPUs (and one of the best from either team) and 8350 was AMDs best part.
>And no CPU for gaming isn't a fucking meme you could have run that bulldozer at 10ghz and it would still be slower than a 2700x at 4ghz
A) that part is piledriver
B) I could have run the 9900k at 5.2ghz despite it not even being out yet, and I would still have been bottlenecked by my top tier GPU, resulting in the same framerates. You are completely and utterly tech illiterate dont ever (you) me again.
>99 called they want their refresh rate back even 100hz CRTs for gaming was more popular then
What games can you max at 4k, even today on a 2080ti, that you are actually going to get a framerate that is CPU bound? maybe like CS Go or something that any midrange CPU can handle at above 240 now. But in the mean time, most AAA games will limit you to well below what your CPU can handle even with the 2080ti you dont own.

>14nm for a decade

>not in favor of intel = cherry picked
I know right, the cinebench r20 update couldn't come fast enough

2700x is better at Cinebench than 8700k because it has 2 more cores! Of course it's better!
The AMD demo benched the best 8 core Intel (9900K) against an 8 core Zen 2. The Zen 2 engineering sample chip won core for core.
Do the math!

That's all the info we have right now.
Of course we're gonna need more benches.

it was 3600(x)

Why does the 9900k even fucking exist?
I get Intel just wanted to be able to say they have the all round best part on a mainstream platform. But who is buying it? Just fucking buy threadripper. Unless you are just gaming, in which case the SMT on your 8 core part will make literally fuck all difference.

Yeah, that, my bad.

Lmao retard, its for people who game AND do other things that require the SMT threads.

If you need the single core performance offered by intel AND you need high thread count, 9900k is by far the best mix. It can clock beyond 5Ghz and has 16 threads. Nothing else can do that right now.

Honestly, intel is killing their own HEDT platform with the 9900k. Only reason for HEDT now is if you need the PCIe lanes, or you have some specific need for high core count intel performance that Threadripper can't compete with.

>>So you got nvidias worst gpu and amds worst CPU and blame the vram?
>At the time 780 was one of Nvidia best GPUs (and one of the best from either team) and 8350 was AMDs best part.
>>And no CPU for gaming isn't a fucking meme you could have run that bulldozer at 10ghz and it would still be slower than a 2700x at 4ghz
>A) that part is piledriver
>B) I could have run the 9900k at 5.2ghz despite it not even being out yet, and I would still have been bottlenecked by my top tier GPU, resulting in the same framerates. You are completely and utterly tech illiterate dont ever (you) me again.
called they want their refresh rate back even 100hz CRTs for gaming was more popular then
>What games can you max at 4k, even today on a 2080ti, that you are actually going to get a framerate that is CPU bound? maybe like CS Go or something that any midrange CPU can handle at above 240 now. But in the mean time, most AAA games will limit you to well below what your CPU can handle even with the 2080ti you dont own.
(you) you u

Attached: DEBF56A1FB6948AA95E140DE2D665980.jpg (636x333, 66K)

9900k can easily OC to 5ghz. No way in hell a 3700x reaches that.

Enjoy frying your shit vrms nigger

You mean you didn't overpay for a board with retarded overkill VRMs with the plan for keeping it for 2+ years until Zen2?

Imagine being this retarded

>Get threadripper.
>But it into gaming mode
>now have good enough gaming performance
>also have enough PCIE lanes to actually do professional work
>also have moar coars for your professional use.
>Honestly, intel is killing their own HEDT platform with the 9900k
Not really, they have higher core parts, more PCIE lanes, and justify the cost for businesses and lots of other customers with deeper pockets. Demand gets pretty inelastic at that point, High end users are sticking with Intel E parts for what they still have an edge in, or jumping to threadripper. because fuck it, more cores for cheaper.
>It can clock beyond 5Ghz and has 16 threads. Nothing else can do that right now.
Which is impressive, problem is if you benefit from 16 threads, you benefit even more from more threads than you do more per core performance. You workload has to be incredibly well multithreaded already. if you are just a gaymer who streams or edits videos sometimes. Just get a 2700x or a 9700k. It has to be an incredibly small, and I mean really small market who needs to be able to run games at 999 FPS AND has a professional workload on the same computer, but doesn't need any fucking PCIE lanes. If the 9700k had SMT Id be like, yeah makes sense they just murdered the 2700x. But they are charging an insane amount of money, for something nobody on the mainstream platform NEEDS.

No i mean those first gen ryzen owners really loved their hand grenades when zen+ came out. Enjoy the smartphone plan of buying new cpus every year trying to catch up to intel tho i guess.

How the fuck will 3700x be slower than 9900k when an unfinished 3500 already btfo'd the i9? hmm?

What the fuck is this illegible mobile post? imagine being so fucking stupid that you cant even use Clover properly.

I have a R5 2600 and it's overkill for gaming

Try working in a non rendering environment for once. Such as cad/adobe ecosystem. You're not only cucked to go intel but would also be brain damaged if you didnt. Thats why i have a 9900k and mot a thread ripper because in my case which isnt as niche as one may think; its because AMD doesnt have a competitive alternative at the moment. You dont need the pcie lanes but you do need the raw performance. It was just marketed so shittily people overlook this.

9900X has worse ipc

my prediction: intel wins without spectre/meltdown patch, ryzen wins otherwise

why can't you fanboy faggots accept that everything from everyone that's out right now is a piss-poor effort and you should an hero.

Attached: qxFjqFd.jpg (750x398, 24K)

certain audio production as well, the AVX performance on AMD just adds way more latency.

Contd. My workflow involves using several programs at once hot swapping cad files as each program has a niche utility to do something another program cant. And this isnt just me either this is common in my field. So fanboy shitposting aside I got the performance i desired from the company thay best offered it. Simple as that.

It will also be cheaper

Still, AMD's implementation of SMT is far supperior to Intel's HT, so don't get too hyped too soon. Single threaded was still better on that 9900k than on that AMD es

Ye people think workstation just means rendering or server shit where no shit a threadripper is beast. 9900K was 1/2 the cost of my coworkers 6850K/mobo when that launched. Ponder that lol.

Attached: 4F1CE821-AF85-45FD-AB7D-0A031DE82BFB.jpg (400x400, 31K)

fake news! fake news! delid this you liar. Intel will btfo ayymd by 2020!

Yup, I had a 5820k, when my X99 board shit the bed, instead of investing in another x99 board (for an absurd cost of around $450), I went ahead and sold the 5820k for $200, then bought a 9700k and a midrange Z390 board. Total cost was $400 out of pocket, $50 less than the $450 it would have cost me to get a new X99 board.

I get pretty much identical multicore
performance with an 8 core 9700k as I did with a 6 core 12 thread 5820k.

And the 9700k single core performance shames the 5820k.

Unless you NEED super high core count, HEDT is dead.

>Intel SMT threads
Woah there buddy, this is Jow Forums, not /v/

Fuck off retard.
You're misquoting to make it sound far worse.

>its for people who game AND do other things that require the SMT threads.

SMT threads, as opposed to proper full core "threads" like you get on a 9700k.

This will be the last generation of amd cpus that will be cheaply priced.

Screencap this.

I am not arguing from a fanboy perspective. There are a lot of compelling intel parts, both more expensive, and cheaper. I just dont get how there is any need for 8/16 over 8/8 in the mainstream line. There are very serious shortcomings of threadripper compared to Skylake X for professional use. And there is serious shortcomings compared to even the 9700k for gaming, enthusiast or single threaded users. There is literally nothing, however, that justifies the price over the 2700x for poor people trying to do professional work. slight clock speed upgrade, a neglible difference in IPC, in exchange for more aggressive power draw and cooling, for less PCIE lanes and $200 more. There is simply no such thing as needing 16 threads over 8/12 from intels other offerings, but not benefiting from 24. You would have been better off buying a 9700k. If it is a company purchase they should have gotten you a 9900x at least. Not like the one gen behind on the X parts makes a difference now.

AMD will make a CPU
Screencap this

imagine actually being this retarded.

>your use case doesn't exist because I don't want to believe that it does, you're wrong because I said so

Fuck off loser.

Your use exists. You just bought the wrong part.
If you bought the part for yourself, you wasted a shit tonne of money. If your company bought it for you, you got jewed. That is the problem the 9900k faces. It is overpriced for an enthusiast part compared to it's own offerings. And it makes no sense as a professional purchase, where more expensive parts, even intel ones justify their price tag. Also FYI intel offers 6/12 parts for half the price.

>FYI intel offers 6/12 parts for half the price.
that clock just as high?
Where are they?

Also, how the fuck do you think it's the WRONG part? The HEDT CPUs that offer the same mix of high thread count and high clockspeed costs $650+ instead of $500, and the motherboards cost easily $100 more.

Unless you NEED the PCIE lanes, you're a fucking retard if you buy the 9800X (the HEDT 8c/16t CPU)

>Unless you NEED the PCIE lanes, you're a fucking retard if you buy the 9800X (the HEDT 8c/16t CPU)
Agreed. and for a few hundred more bucks than that you can get additional cores. Personal use? not worth the money. Neither is the 9900k. Company use, well worth the money.
>that clock just as high?
yes, they are unlocked parts on the same architecture, in theory less cores means they can be clocked higher, in reality they clock about the same.

Why are Intards so stupid?

>yes, they are unlocked parts on the same architecture, in theory less cores means they can be clocked higher, in reality they clock about the same.
Great, so 25% less cores/threads, and identical clockspeed for $360 (the current price of an 8700k at my local microcenter), or a 9900k for $490.

Sorry, but that's not half the cost. Not even close.

I'll say again, fuck off retard

The score the 9900K benchmark giving it a 2040 in cinebench is a flat out lie, I can get 2080 at those speeds and get this at 5ghz all core.

Attached: r15.jpg (674x437, 52K)

I bet they were using 2666mhz DDR4 since that's all intel officially supports without OCing.

Zen 2 will still be playing catch up

Imagine being so retarded you buy amds shit.

Attached: lol2.jpg (1644x795, 376K)

>5ghz all core
for how many consecutive minutes?

>Imagine almost catching up to a 16 core CPU lol.......AMDumb

Indefinitely Since i undervolted from stock.

I mean, there are people running 5.2ghz 24/7

Drones will be BTFO once again. I don't even find joy in doing this anymore.

Attached: 1556295578434.jpg (898x882, 195K)