When will India become a "smartphone superpower" and push China and South Korea out of the market?

When will India become a "smartphone superpower" and push China and South Korea out of the market?

Attached: india smartphone superpower.jpg (1303x844, 137K)

only thing indians can make is videos with english titles and descriptions that turn out to be entirely in hindi

When you think of it, you can't drop a phone into a toilet if you have no toilets

Attached: mhm.jpg (702x395, 31K)

pajeets can't even shit in a toilet.

Wow, very funny and unique boys!! So funny you should be comedians!

When will indians learn to poo in the loo?

Wow, so fucking funny!! Did you think of that yourself?

>Wow, *BRAAAAP* very funny and unique boys!! *SPLUUURGEEE* So funny you should be comedians! *sound of diarrhea slowly dripping down trousers*

Attached: 1537871253632.png (867x436, 116K)

How dare you make fun of Indians who are well educated while you didn't finish your high school degree? Lol!

holy shit, it's actually a seething pajeet.

>Microsoft
>Java

>Lol

Go back to plebbit Pajeet.

hey I have depression I'm not required to finish anything, nerd.

No I'm not. I come to this thread because I thought it's very interesting and then I find all replies are dumb shit.

Attached: images (4).jpg (256x197, 4K)

>Starts off in English
>Switches to Hindi midway
Fuck these people in particular.

How come every thread about India I see this shit? Every fucking thread I open? It's old jokes that are so old they're not even funny anymore.

Attached: 1547803558675.png (259x194, 58K)

Whats the matter? Angry because she didn't let you see her bobs and vagene? Or has the toilet witch forced you to poo in the streets gain?

please stay in india, we're full and you smell bad.

if you're so bothered by it, I don't necessarily see why you don't turn the thread the other way.
while I'm at it, roll.

roli for loli

>pajeesh

Wow, this thread is fucking gay faggot!! No wonder this forum is a joke!

>Wow, this thread is fucking gay faggot!! No wonder this forum is a joke!

Attached: 1534758526787.jpg (640x800, 65K)

roll

rolling for Najeet

Never.India is a shithole with terrible industry.Why do you think western electronic companies built their factories in China and Vietnam instead of India,
rolling for bobs

Roll

roll

HOLY FUCK user

be gone roach

Attached: Space.Dandy.S01E01.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC5.1.x264-CTR.[C35AE265].mkv_snapshot_07.36.075.jpg (2201x1238, 168K)

INDIA SMARTPHONE SUPARPOWAR 2020

>english titles and descriptions that turn out to be entirely in hindi

This is what made me hate indians. Why do they even do that?

Attached: 1466294812392.jpg (220x173, 6K)

When Tata decides to start making them.

rolling sir