What are some good games (mainly old) that work on wine?

What are some good games (mainly old) that work on wine?

I've tried arcanum but it doesnt work too well

Attached: 1469417625489.jpg (2489x1400, 381K)

>old games
>work on wine
Yeah good luck, only the current meme AAA shit works at wine anything else shit out of luck.

U must be kidding, is linux wine can run sekiro, fifa and pes smoothly. If yes there is no reason to use windows anymore, d how about nvidia driver

Should I call an ambulance for that stroke you have?

Well as far as i know, last time i use linux, it cant even smoothly scrolling in browser(ffm chromium and default). And then you say it can runs AAA games, lol

Well that makes much more sense than the first comment.

p comfy album tbqh fampai

I don't know but Tycho is pretty gud

thanks, man want to look for a game to go with it

Do you mean old games like Fallout 3 or super-old shit like Diablo 2?

Or like ancient things like Red Alert and Worms Armageddon?

spore seems to work fine

Patrician 2 works pretty well.

Attached: 1532889082097.jpg (750x600, 537K)

>Diablo 2
Is diablo even good or is it more of just a clickfest
and I'm not to bothered i don't have good hardware so i just a cozy game to play

you don't need wine to run red alert, there is this thing called openra which lets you play c&c, red alert and dune 2000 skirmishes

Fuck I loved Tiberian Sun

post specs
did you forget the drivers?
distro?

also learn english

There is also a Tiberian Sun community thingy that makes the game work on Win,OSX and Linux. Just search for Tiberian Sun Multiplayer or something like that and you'll find it.

>also learn english
Fact: Everyone who uses linux is a subhuman piece of shit.

Deus Ex

journey
anzu

Why the ruck would anybody ever want to play a sport game. Just buy a fucking football. Video games are there to let you experience the impossible.

Try islanders on steam....it's about the most chill game I ever played, never tried it on Linux but it's pretty basic technologically and steam has some kind of Linux compatability thing going on.

KOTOR runs pretty great in wine as long as you have recent MESA or nVidia drivers.

There's a fat stack of low spec Unity games on Steam that run fine on Linux.