Name 1 reason why you should get a console other than exclusives

Name 1 reason why you should get a console other than exclusives

Attached: img.png (1000x600, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eDm-ExJshxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ease of use

>name me one reason, other than that reason because I can't do my mental gymnastics to invalidate that reason.
Idiot.

it just werks and don't have to buy the newest hardware every year to support the latest releases on the PC (meaning it is overall cheaper) + the controller can be easier on the hands if you are an office worker and use the mouse + kb all day (Repetitive Strain Injury)

P.S. I'm a poorfag and never owned a console myself but would love to buy one

I can't. A device that can only play games seems like a total waste of money to me, like a sausage cutter and other crap like that.

Play FIFA with friends

Very few people buy them for exclusives anyway, the best sellers are pubg/GTA and the yearly iterations of cod/fifa

Ease of use and setup
Uniform performance across the same platform
Physical collection clout

not dealing with windows

cause you want one, and are not a poor commie like OP

Why do people think you need to upgrade your PC every year? That doesn't even make sense. I haven't upgraded in 3 years and can still run every game on High. Probably won't upgrade for several more years, save for adding a bit more RAM for better multitasking.

hurr durr

Attached: picture.jpg (460x343, 14K)

My PS3 is a great Blu-ray player to this day, and the XB1S was the cheapest UHDBD player on the market for a while.

Sorry Satan, second stopped applying when they brought out the Pro/X.

tnx for new pfp

Attached: 54346753_199657844344507_1513871011429220352_n.jpg (427x670, 26K)

you have to go back, (nigger).

can't wait to play rdr2 at 20fps!

>I'm a poorfag and never owned a console myself but would love to buy one
It sucks. Console companies' arbitrary bullshit always renders the convenience aspect moot.

The only real reason to own a console is if you have friends that own consoles and you want to play multiplayer games with them.

Because I don't have to worry about MUH FRAME RATES and MUH RESOLUTION.

The game devs optimize each title to fit the parameters of that console...and yes that includes doing cheats such as upscaling 900p to 4k or whatever. But as long as gaymes like LAST OF US 2 look good I don't give a fuck.

>Because I don't have to worry about MUH FRAME RATES and MUH RESOLUTION.
Enjoy your bad framepacing and framerate in literally every game made past 2015. Must be nice playing at 20fps. Stay mad basedstation drones.

To keep distractions off your work machine and in another room entirely.

this desu senpai

Who gives a shit if it's faked resolutions or not.

PCs just don't get exclusives like LAST OF US 1/2 and RDR2.

Consoles dont get exclusives like 60fps or 1440p either

The only reason I bought a PS4 was for bloodbourne.

I never thought of it this way.

the only reason i bought a ps4 was for its exclusives
since no good exclusives have came out since 2014 my ps4 has been sitting under my tv collecting dust for 5 years straight

You can hook a PS4 to a TV with hdmi cec and control it with the remote. Super comfy media center.

are you autistic?

>LAST OF US 1/2
Animated movies. May as well watch a Let's Play.
>RDR2
A PC version is inevitable. Rockstar takes forever to make them since they only started making proper Windows versions of games in recent years instead of horrible console ports like GTA 4.

Works when you want it.
That PS menu button takes you out of the game instantly, great for reducing salt.

>Animated movies. May as well watch a Let's Play.
Your ignorance is showing.

Why is this on Jow Forums? We have four boards for your toys, why is it so hard to stay contained to them? Stupid manchild.

how ironic

Yes, and? I'd love for every game to be on their respective console + PC, but that is never happening. Therefore I have all the consoles + handhelds + PC for muh gaymes.

go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, I have a feeling it's

>hurr durr

/v/ threads normally try to disguise themselves. You didn't even fucking try.

1. no need to upgrade hardware because it´s ready to let me play the games i want.
2. even more easy to use than a PC
3. If i want to play some games at a friends house just pack a tiny console and plug in to some tv
4. No need to configure controls and shit like that
5. If someone in my home want to play vidya i can also use my PC
6. Can play on my room, the living room or the TV room
7. 2 players ready out of the box
dude, it´s like you a re a fucking incel with no friends nor family and you like to waste your time upgrading and configurating shit, fuck off loser.

1. or get a decent pc
2. wrong
3. or play on pc, or over the fucking internet
4. lazy
5. since you use your pc anyway just get another pc
6. so can your pc
7. ONLINE PLAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY COUCH MULTIPLAYER WITH TINY FUCKING SQUASHED CORNERS YOU PLAY OUT OF CONSOLEKIDS.
Dude, it's like you're a fucking 7 year old child who is too young for a real PC so mommy got you a fucking toy.

what the fuck? why would you need to upgrade the hardware every year? Like the PS4 upgrades the hardware itself you absolute retard
this level of mental gymnastics is incredible

Revolver and Redemption never came out for PC, what makes you think this will?

the fact that read dead redemption 1 was going to make it to pc but it didnt happen due to problems with the engine (probably rockstar being too lazy and tying the physics to the framerate)

>or get a decent pc
wrong faggot, that means a "decent pc" will be a no decnt pc in no time, what a shitty reason
>a console isn´t more easy to use than a PC, are you a special kind of retard?
>or play on pc, or over the fucking internet
why the fuck you can´t understand that a fucking console is portable and a fucking PC isn´t? what a retard
>lazy
fuck you, i choose how i use my fucking time, retard
Dude, it's like you're a fucking 7 year old child who is too young for a real PC so mommy got you a fucking toy.
summary: you are a retard, i use a PC for work and a console for fun, if a PC is best for you go ahead, dont be a retard all over the thread.

Because for 300 bucks, I got the complete system to play all the games, with relatively good quality.
For the same price on PC, it's just the GPU.

300 dollar gpus are a scam at the moment and all you really need for a gaming gpu is a 120 dollar rx 570 and it also comes with 2 games of your choice

I don't have one for you. That's the way I've always done things. Quite enjoying the original Xbox backlog atm.

Attached: qxFjqFd.jpg (750x398, 24K)

rockstar are fucking trash. They always outsource their pc ports to Dave down the road and its always shit, yet they just can't seem to learn.

Exclusives

Consoles don't get eroge or uncensored visual novels

GTA V is one of the best ports around tho

Attached: youarenotimmune.jpg (640x466, 29K)

>he has only one computer

It's extremely CPU bound so I'd tend to disagree.

haven't upgraded my PC since 2010 (i7 970, 32gb ram, radeon 6970) and i can play new games just fine at low settings including metro exodus. think about it man, the games are all made to run on consoles with 2010-tier hardware. you can crank up settings, resolution and frame rate if you have a nice pc but the minimum requirement is not going to increase until the next gen of consoles have been out for a few years.

Not really, even a dual core Pentium can hold 60fps on max settings just fine.
youtu.be/eDm-ExJshxg

no steam/uplay/origin/epic/humble/gog bullshit, no windows bullshit, no need to care about upgrading the GPU or CPU
no hassle, literally just works
I'm legitimately considering selling my 8700k/RTX2070 gay men PC and just getting a dock for my thinkpad and a PS5 when it comes out

Nice bait

It's not.

Sure but how expensive was that computer in 2010? I bet a console would be way under half the price.

Op the only reason I have ever bought a console is for portable gaming (gameboys etc).
If valve released a gpd win//switch-like console I would snap it up tomorrow. At this point I am far too invested in PC gaming to ever buy a console. Bring on open source 64 bit handheld computers!

Depending on when in the product life you buy them, you can be getting much more power for your money than you would with a PC. If you wanted to be a graphics whore on a budget Consoles are a fine option.

literally just sold my PS4 because Atelier games now come out on the PC. There's no reason to get a console and there are no good exclusives that make it worth having another piece of electronics take up space in your TV stand and use up an HDMI port.

It was an expensive computer in 2010, because the 970 was state of the art. It's like 60% as fast as an 8700k, and was way overkill for games back then. I could have gotten similar gaming performance for a lot cheaper. I feel I got my money's worth after almost 10 years of use though!

I had all the consoles from back then, since I play a lot of Japanese games, but the ps3 and 360 were absolutely blown away by this machine.

The thing is you already HAVE a $1000+ computer. Most people just have a $300 laptop if even that.

Of course Consoles aren't going to be looking as appealing if you can already run games that well on your computer.