What email provider does Jow Forums use?

What email provider does Jow Forums use?

Attached: a e s t h e t i c 2.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cock.li
mail.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

protonmail.

mail.com for a short 3 letter @dr.com email

Attached: IMG_20190422_225458.png (374x374, 146K)

gmail. cockli. self hosted. Not in that order.

On protonmail a lot of features is paywalled. Is there a better alternative?

Protonmail, cockmail, and yandex

You're not going to get a good service for free. At that point just go for Gmail, it has the best featureset.

I pay for ProtonMail and it's still trash. Go for FastMail.

Anyone have any issue with posteo? The web interface is trash, but I never use that anyway.

>I want someone to provide me a service for free while still protecting my privacy

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (645x773, 56K)

gmail, cockmail, protonmail

My own.

self-hosted(work), gmail, cock.li

Protonmail, hushmail, lavabit, cockli, self served with mail in a box

Self hosted, tuta.io, gmail and zoho.

ovh VPS and sapo.pt

yahoo.com

mailbox

Thoughts on Tutanota?

PROTONMAIL LIKE A FUCKIN BOSS

Protonmail, Tatunota(open source)
Tatunota is pretty good for what it is.

What's your setup for self hosted.

I have a stay-at-home server running Dovecot for IMAP over TLS and Postfix for the MTA. Because my homeserver is stuck behind a residential network and I am a cucked burger who has to deal with their ISP blocking port 25, I have a VPS also running Postfix where my DNS MX records point to, and it relays all my mail to my homeserver on an alternate port. My VPS isn't running Dovecot as I don't access IMAP through it.

Generally, if you're considering running your own mail server you should check to see if your IP you're running it out of is on a spam blacklist. If it is, don't bother trying to run it off that IP or network - you'll never get it off that blacklist. If you relay it through another server that isn't on a blacklist like I did, you'll be fine.

FreeBSD on an edis.at VM. Dovecot for IMAP and sendmail+tls+sasl2 for SMTP. Spamd and sshguard integrated with pf for protection.

Gmail

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

cock.li

mail.com