Is it time to upgrade even tho I'd be losing 2GB of RAM?

is it time to upgrade even tho I'd be losing 2GB of RAM?

Attached: file.png (1091x838, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=GAfqepiOJtw
youtube.com/watch?v=GAfqepiOJtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont think so

yes, get an RX 590.

fuck off intel shill

Throw your money at whatever you want. Do you need those frames for a specific purpose or would you rather wait for a more refined navi?

>Navi info soon
>7nm nvidia around the corner

Nah

>upgrading for anything less than 100% gains

lmao enjoy wasting money

Dude just drop 400 dollars. You can wait to save another 100 man.

>+44%
not worth the money. i always wait for 100% jumps in anything computer hardware. i only recently upgraded from an i7-2600 to a ryzen 7 2700x

>imagine being this autistic

>2gb of RAM
who cares
>time to upgrade
for what? literally why?

>Buying new
Just get a used 2060.
hooktube.com/watch?v=GAfqepiOJtw
youtube.com/watch?v=GAfqepiOJtw

I wouldn't go for a used one to be honest. I'd be scared of its condition. I have bad luck with those things.

Good rule to go by.

Flash 590 BIOS onto your 480.

I have rx480
Its a good card but i had to buy aftermarket air cooler since the turbo fan was like jet engine.

navi would only be like 18% than a 1660ti
its a budget card and leaked benchmarks have it at ~ vega 56 range

I just went through this exact same purchasing process. In the end I got my rx580 for $180+ 3 free games I just sold the keys to, for a total cost of $100. The 1660 just wasn't as compelling, the nvidia tax is too great for the specs it has.

i'd just wait desu

i know you already have the rx580 what I'm saying is that even as someone who was looking at both as objectively as possible, the rx580 is still more than sufficient for 60fps all 1080p and a good deal more, the 1660 is meh maybe 80fps where the rx580 does 60 and that's just dumb to splurge on

Won't this have been beaten to death in a mining rig?

I wouldn't unless your current card can't deliver in the games you actually want to play.
>t. Have an RX580 and no reason to upgrade

Will this accomplish anything?

Think zen2 will give me a 100% jump in power from my i5 6600? Not sure if it'll be worth it since I'll still need new motherboard and faster ram which adds like another $200 dollars to the price

you spend $100 to go from a 480 to a 580? jfc amdrones are actually retarded shit like this is why you will be a poorfag forever

install the rx 480 launch drivers for a performance boost.

based

>RX580 and no reason to upgrade
How about a fucking 180-230 TDP, noise after 60% load and A FUCKING OVEN RIGHT IN YOUR CASE

if by beaten to death you mean it still runs exactly the same as it did day one..

Refined. Kek

Yet you upgraded at worst possible time where ryzen 3000 around corner. Smh

Yeah, and it also runs like it's its last day before death.