What the fuck is Google's problem?

Attached: jewgle.png (764x832, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromestatus.com/feature/4507242028072960
twitter.com/cpeterso/status/1021649116391075840?lang=en
twitter.com/slightlylate/status/1022159570515312647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who the fuck uses edge?

Why the fuck does Microsoft insist on making a web browser?

one of the great unanswered questions

>who the fuck uses the default apps on their device?
Not everyone is autistic.

Yeah but who the fuck uses edge?

i really cant tell the problem here. is it microsoft edge or google? probably both

I had a meeting with a woman who didn't even know how to properly close her Skype today and even she had Chrome. Only the insane use Edge after IE got such a sullied reputation.

Regarding chromium apps not working its probably because Microsoft always implement things in their own special (objectively wrong) way.

Probably Google, but probably not because they're being anticompetitive. Since the Chromium version of Edge is so new, most websites to include Google's probably just don't recognize its useragent yet and default to "this is a literally who browser so it's unsupported."

THOSE OF US WH LIVE ON THE EDGE

Except google has been caught by mozilla using ancient libraries for youtube that would expressly not work in other browsers because chrome coincidentally starting supporting it

>if (browser == "edge") displayError();
It's literally chrome you retard

>but probably not because they're being anticompetitive
>block browser because it's not whitelisted
Y-yeah, right

Edge was WAY less resource intensive than Chrome. And it looks better.

just fake the user agent you stupid neckbeard motherfucker, learn and adapt instead of writing rants on sjwitter

Attached: 1544422840199.png (720x540, 500K)

>It's literally chrome you retard
it literally isn't

Honestly, microcucks deserve it.

They aren’t going to ship chrome with windows

I thought it wasn't even available yet in Windows unless you're using some fucking Windows equivalent of Debian Unstable, and why the living shit would you do that?

>"It's literally chrome"
>Being this unknowledgeable

ITT Microsoft cucks try and defend shitty browser implementation.

>t. Google cuck

No, dude. I use Firefox.

My mistake.
>t. Mozilla cuck

Thanks for the correction but Mozilla literally gain nothing from me using their software and I'm certainly not loyal; so not a cuck.

Not a lot of resources needed when you can't render half the shit the other browsers can.

>cares about edge
Jow Forums in the year of our lord 2019

chrome is literally chromium engine with proprietary services on top of it. everything that chrome can, edge also can

Fucking kek, ms should ship windows 10 with Firefox and call it a day, while pissing off Google in the process

Companies, workplaces, schools, anywhere with a group policy.

you need an IQ of at least 18 to post here

Not entirely accurate. The biggest difference that would affect compatibility with these services is the codecs included with chrome, which don't come from chromium.

Mozilla has ads built into the browser

>about:config

It's a handy way of downloading a different browser when you install a fresh copy of Windows.

>being this retarded

Personally my little time with Edge has been a slow one. Web pages don't load as quickly.

>Why the fuck does Microsoft insist on making a web browser?

It's a way not to let Google completely own the web. But they're losing this battle.
Google is now pretty much writing all the new standards, including the de-facto one.
They're going by Microsoft's 90s playbook, but on the web.

Google needs to be broken up.

if only there was an open source competitor we could turn to in our time of need

commie

>the sheer number of posters who don't get he's talking about Edge Chromium. AKA a completely separate browser to Edge, of which all Google apps should work FLAWLESSLY on as they do on Chrome/Chromium but for some reason now... don't.

Yes, I'll gladly be called a commie for tearing up the evil creature known as Google. Capitalists will repent for their sins or they will hang from the trees.

Attached: LPD.png (1348x1243, 294K)

It's CHROMIUM, just edge branded. What don't you idiots get? This is LITERALLY google being anti-competitive as they can be in the most obvious way possible because it's still fucking chromium and yet this board is all "huh.. edge... is that the uh... windows 10 browser?"
Like edge chromium is gonna be available for mac and linux too, so don't give me that shit.

>regulated capitalism is communism
mutt genocide when

we remember when microsoft did this and we dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

except they got hit with a fucking whopper of a lawsuit
so try again

>Missing the point
Google is evil, and its too deep into your asses that you dont want to accept it

sorry
i dont give a fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccck about google or microsoft at this point lol why do you

That's a nice monopoly you have there. It would be a shame if someone broke it up.

>me no care but me keep posting
be less obvious next time google shill

Why would anyone ever use Meet? Fuck Jewgle anyways
Use Firefox or some fork

You don't take the Chrome part of the UA to check compatibility, you check the engine part which it's Chromium on all the browsers
They're specifically blacklisting Edge

there can be only one

who actually wants to use microsoft anyway. The second gaming is fully supported on linux, everyone is going to switch.

I don't think so. When all the "gamers" turn into boomers, no amount of coaxing from Linux is going to get them to change. Daily computing is locked in for most people currently alive.

It would take a massive multifaceted fuck up from microsoft to change that.

There are people on this very board making "I don't know how to use Linux, so it's bad" threads looking for confirmation. People are used to being used. Few will switch, even if the OS would be an upgrade in every metric. Even fewer care about the future of the computing world, considering most are merely interested in passing the time.

>it's chromium just edge branded
Ok? Even if that were true and we weren't reliant on Microsoft for it's patches and updates, did anyone ask for an MS branded Chromium? Why should anyone care. You think people don't get it, but there's really nothing interesting to get here.

I used Linux for many years and switched back to Windows recently. It's a much more relaxing experience with more software available.

google shill

Fuck firecuck. "Open source" my ass. Their team is busy making ads in the fucking browser
At least Chrome is transparent about it

>Windows
>relaxing

Attached: artificial.jpg (1024x536, 43K)

Then just ship firefox then.

how do we know that EdgeHTML wasnt totally broken with hangouts and google hadn't gotten around to removing the message yet?

It's not a competitor, it's developed by the same purple-haired trannies living in California.

We need a browser from Russia or from China.

Because the new user agent literally shows Chromium
Blacklisting Edge regardless of the rest of the UA it's retarded and evil, since there's a few browsers that build on top of Trident/EdgeHTML

>t. schlomo

They've added the feature after the move to Chromium

It's a power move. The reason Microsoft moved to that engine is precisely to prevent those shenanigans, and this is just Google's way of saying "see, we can do it again".

There's still some russians and third worders working on Firefox
The CoC has scared a lot of them away but they simply entirely dropped out of browser development

if microsoft didn't include its shit browser, how would you download a better one?

Attached: 1542187253920.jpg (1200x1085, 125K)

>and this is just Google's way of saying "see, we can do it again"
Hopefully Microsoft will use their team of high level Jew lawyers to maybe knock Google down a peg but I think it'd be funnier if they responded in kind by breaking any google services on windows they can get away with.

Trying to shit on Chrome and Docs could work, but otherwise MS leverage it's limited thanks to the absolute failure of their products on mobile

Based Google.

slavs

Edge chromium does not contain the same proprietary extensions as Chrome chromium. It is advertised this way.

Datamining.

have you been using youtube lately?
It's a fucking mess even on chromium, and every day something fucking breaks and stays broken for months

>Except google has been caught by mozilla using ancient libraries for youtube that would expressly not work in other browsers because chrome coincidentally starting supporting it
I feel like there is some misinformation going on here.
For example, Shadow DOM v0 (which is what he is talking about) was depreciated in Chrome in v70 and is going to be removed in v75 (around June this year)
chromestatus.com/feature/4507242028072960

Digging a little deeper (tracking back to some of the original sources) twitter.com/cpeterso/status/1021649116391075840?lang=en
It looks like the conclusion they came to wasn't Shadow DOM v0 AT ALL.
twitter.com/slightlylate/status/1022159570515312647
Google had written their own Shadow DOM, ShadyDOM, because Shadow DOM was too fucking slow handling polyfills.
But then you could easily change the claim to Google optimizing Chrome for ShadyDOM, or ShadyDOM being written optimized for Chrome at the detriment of other browsers. However, why are they still claiming that it's due to ShadowDOMv0 instead of Googles custom library that's made to run poorly on other browsers?

Microsoft could totally start fucking Chrome on desktop though, while using their BSD-licensed engine

A form of technological cucking

"""Accidentally""" push a Windows Defender definition update listing Chrome as a Trojan :^)

Attached: ea1.jpg (634x671, 66K)

>disable windows defender

We're just brainstorming ways Microsoft could be petty. Do you think Stacey knows what a Windows Defender is?

Funny thing, Chrome has full group policy support with more options than either IE or Edge.

You wouldn't rely on third party software unless you had to

Or just limit ammount of availabe RAM, or put a speedcap. Or make downloads randomly drop. There is a ton of posibilities.

You would think that, but if a software vendor says their product works best in Chrome, and you plan to run your entire operation with their product, then that's what gets deployed.
I know because I just had to do it a month ago.

Edge could be interchangeable with Chrome, if it wasn't for Google's fuckery.

chocolatey

not me

but to switch to it out of monopolizing concerns is a very titanic argument

at this point firefox and edge should play dirty and just fake it as default

Chromium Edge already fakes it on some websites. imo they should whitelist shit like Netflix to take advantage of 4K and use Google Chrome UA everywhere else

>edge
Better questions: what the FUCK is that twitter neckbeard's problem?

>Become a cuck
>Get dominated

Weak, Microsoft. Weak.

>"don't use edge despite blink!"
>recommends firefox which uses a different engine entirely
am i missing something here?

I'm using ungoogled chromium. I really don't see why some people here insist on firefox or chrome. I can even install extensions ffs.

They have ~4% of market share or something and they make a couple hundred million of it. It’s a really easy investment.

Was meant for

All these fucking retards saying "hurrrr it's chromium!", Edge is going to use the Blink engine, nothing more. Stop pretending Microsoft is getting chrome source code and rebranding Edge with it, that takes more time and money you fucking fuckwads piece of fuck.

i warned you about capitalism bro