Ryzen 3700X

hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-7-3700x-vs-intel-core-i7-8700k

Hold me, Intelbros.

Attached: 1500639922851.png (2250x2324, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-7-3700x-vs-intel-core-i5-9600k
hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-5-3600x-vs-intel-core-i5-9400
gamersnexus.net/guides/3389-intel-tdp-investigation-9900k-violating-turbo-duration-z390
github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/5435
hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-9-3800x-vs-intel-core-i9-9960x
hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-9-3800x-vs-intel-core-i9-9820x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The 7 3700x hasnt been announced yet retard

Why do people compare current gen AMD stuff with last gen Intel stuff all the time? Not a fanboy but it would at least help your case if you even tried to hide your bias.

>fucking comic sans on half the website
I'm sorry, what are you rambling about, sweetie?

NONONONO

hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-7-3700x-vs-intel-core-i5-9600k

Because that's the only possible way to get an i7 on the same pricerange of a ryzen7.

*fapfapfap*

time to take out my dick

Coming from a 2700X and 1700

I think I will buy the 16 core beast, give the 1700 to my BF and put the 2700X in my HTPC

:(
hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-5-3600x-vs-intel-core-i5-9400

>equal single core performance
>ryzen has twice the cores
intel is dead, bury it

> Release Date Mar 2019

Lies and deceptions.

Intel currently only has more singlecore performance, but it doesn't matter if you don't care for 99999 FPS in retarded games like CSGO. I play videogames with my Ryzen and its no difference compared to the four and six core Intel CPUs I have used before.

The 3850X may be more expensive, but it will offer twice the cores and performance than a 9900K, less consumption, similar singlethread boost than Intel. Intel should better hurry with 7nm. These are great times for people wanting CPU power.
>"But I don't need more than 4 coars"

>2700X in my HTPC
What kind of fucking HTPC do you run?

You're right it's probably gonna be even better

>Intel should better hurry with 7nm
user they can't even into 10nm, 7nm is literally not gonna happen till 2030 with how they are handling 10nm.

>Dec 2019

Attached: 1527772124953.png (395x599, 457K)

I really want to believe. I want to replace my security flaw 8700k with this, but knowing AMD there is no chance this is real. But I want to believe. Can't they just fucking release it already so I know if I could actually get my hopes up.

>security flaw 8700k with this
Just update your microcode and Windows retard

>12 cores
>ryzen

Explain this.

Read the news retard the newest security flaws are literally hardware level and can't be patched unless you change the entire architecture. And yes this is exclusive to Intel CPUs.

Fake and gay.

Spoiler? It requires local admin rights so it's LITERALLY Ryzenfall tier, yet everyone keep defending AMD about how those flaws are harmless. Double standards much?

Hint: AMD NEVER said they fixed Ryzenfall. There is no specific update which points to the patching of those vulnerabilities. The last time they mentioned those vulnerabilities is in response to CTS labs, where they will fix in the (((((near future)))))).

Don't act like a fool.

Will 3700x work on a b350 motherboard?

>Dec 2019
Fuck, what about the 3850X?

Attached: 1547969831223.png (915x828, 317K)

>Give the 1700 to my BF

The absolute gay state of AMD shills on Jow Forums

You guys remember pic related? It was the most lop sided test ever gimping the i9 tremendously. Zen 2 get 2057 and the i9 getting 2040. It's proven bullshit from OC i'm about to provide. Heres a bone stock 9900K btfo the zen zen.

Attached: Stock.jpg (1920x1080, 572K)

oops wrong pic.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_antonyleather_files_2019_01_bench.jpg (960x473, 30K)

Attached: intelseethingpajeet.png (813x1402, 324K)

Because Intel hasn't had a new generation since Skymeme.

For real though zen did really well despite all pessimistic speculation, nobody expected it to match (possibly exceed) cannonlake IPC. An i7-8700K OC'd ~1GHz higher than a 2700X is only 5% faster at 1440p and 10% faster at 1080p.

Even if zen 2 is just 10% higher IPC it's going to absolutely slaughter intel if they can provide a ~5GHz 12c/24t chip for under $500 in BOTH gaymen and productivity tasks. If intel can't get that 10nm steam engine going, 64 core zen 2 threadrippers are going to eat it alive.

Attached: download.jpg (1314x9536, 1013K)

>9900K has a 9% lead
>with a 13% clock advantage (assuming the R7 actually hit 4.35GHz)

SEeing these benchmarks is why I don't trust gamer's nexus benchmark parameters, it just seems like it's horseshit Intel does so fucking well in every game, even games where multithreaded support does way better like Assassin's Creed

When's intel's new generation coming out?
Not talking about rehashes.

Main advantage of Intel will now shift from clock speed to Intel specific instruction sets like TSX/AVX512. Some games utilize AVX512 and other emulators utilize TSX

>Amd fx-8350
>Been holding out on upgrading for years
>3850x on the horizon
The time has come and so have I.

>gimping the i9 tremendously
And by "gimping" you mean actually forcing it to run inside its rated power envelope as specified by Intel. Even at """""stock""""" your motherboard is still allowing it to suck down extra power to maintain its boost clock. Don't even try to argue otherwise, my dear little retard. You've been pre-BTFO on this:

gamersnexus.net/guides/3389-intel-tdp-investigation-9900k-violating-turbo-duration-z390

Attached: hard times.gif (500x250, 2.59M)

>Some games utilize AVX512 and other emulators utilize TSX
Name literally even one game that uses AVX-512 (you can't, there are none). RPCS3 is the only emulator that uses TSX, and for a time it offered a large performance boost. However, that's no longer the case, and it now does practically nothing due to changes made in January.

github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/5435

4.7ghz is intels rated turbo boost, He's proving that the comparison given by AMD was unfair.

Dude got 2117 at stock turbo boost while AMD's benchmark gave it the worst possible scenario. Fast ram might have been a factor though.

>Name literally even one game that uses AVX-512
The AVX-512 game where you use

Read the article, dumbshit shills.

I wouldn't bet on it.

k

you go for that chinese cpu bridged on a 2007 chipset while i keep purchasing intel system products

ftfy

Attached: btfo.png (403x392, 46K)

Low effort

the rated turbo boost sucks 130-200W.

Delete this, you mother fucking nigger.

literally where

Attached: sAtL6y2[1].jpg (2560x6247, 1.06M)

Single core doesn't matter in new games either. Once PS5 multiplatforms are made it's all over for Coffee Lake.

get fucked jealous baby
at least we actually have the sense to buy amd

And this is why I'm glad that I stuck with Intel. No need to upgrade every year, just buy it once and don't worry about your cpu for another 5 years.

If >It requires local admin rights

is true you are legitimately retarded to think that this is an issue.

>No need to upgrade every year
more like can't unless you want to cope with 50% performance regress due to security patches

ryzenfall is as legit as trump's claims

peak yikes

Not really. I buy an Intel CPU and the performance will be fine for at least 5 years. When I switched from my i5 3570k to a 8700k it wasn't even because the i5 was too slow but because I needed more RAM and didn't want to spend money on DDR3, lol.

With ryzen it seems that a lot of people upgrade out of necessity. And let's be honest first gen ryzen weren't that impressive for the stuff we've already had on the market.

>I buy an Intel CPU and the performance will be fine for at least 5 years.

*the performance won't change much 5 generations later

fixed that for you, no need to thanks me.

Doesn't change anything about what I said.

>not waiting for 4700x
as usual early birds get shitted

Sky Lake.. more like Skyfall, your architecture is as old as that movie.

One that can convert videos into h265 and compress/decompress files.
Why? Theoretically the 5820K I had would still suffice me, but upgrading for free is nice. I did that already when I got rid of my previous 3770K. I literally got 5 € left for upgrading and 50 % more performance then.

The Ryzen doesn't need high overclocks, while the 5820K is already weaker than a 1600 if you leave it on stock and its much more efficient. Ryzen undervolted makes the performance and heat work in a small case. It would probably be impossible with a HEDT CPU.

>just wait
For gods sake Intel can get away selling new sockets every two refresh when it's not even needed.
AMD gpus are already trash at least put some effort in the CPU department

Because Intel is always 2 gens ahead

ay that's big brain thinking

Thoughts on going from a 6600k to 3700x? Do you guys think that'll be a worthy upgrade?

based and checked

>4 threads
CHOKING IN MY SKIN
THESE DIPS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Why is nobody talking about the fact that single thread performance on this 5ghz Zen 2 is still worse than 4.7ghz 8700K according to this test?

>The AVX-512 game where you use
Does anything actually even use AVX512? Even for 3d rendering and other tasks I don't think I have seen anything getting a big boost from AVX-512.

>that's no longer the case, and it now does practically nothing due to changes made in January.
Has that really been tested? Last I hard TSX is still faster but the gap from TSX was reduced with this patch

>according to this test
Yeah...

Attached: untitled-3.png (682x798, 38K)

different benchmarks spew out different numbers who cares. Zen is already very good at many different tasks, it just has to catch up to intel in real-world game framerates.

Imagine the amount of Intel cope if this is actually going to be true

hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-9-3800x-vs-intel-core-i9-9960x

Attached: 1536858579655.jpg (400x516, 26K)

>not waiting for intel 7nm

delid dis sir.......................

What if I don't care about dumb gaming benchmarks and I just want to buy zen3 already or at least a legit release date?

After over 5 months of waiting I'd just buy intel, already if it had pcie4.0 and the new usb.

I can't wait for these damn things to finally hit the market.
If these leaks are true AMD is going to rape Intel so badly that the company is as good as dead.

>mfw the 3850x turns out to be real.

Attached: 1547055044542.gif (200x240, 1.2M)

>expecting intelkikes to actually read
stop being racist against pajeets

>source: my ass

Intel hasn't released anything new in a decade

blasphemy!

new vulnerabilities are being introduced every year!

*every month

That's gonna be 3600x for me. I wonder how far XFR is going to push them this time.

Cinebench is much more accurate for real world performance.
Otherwise according to your cherrypicked benchmark, a stock 2600X would be equal to 8700K in single threaded scenarios like gaming which is absolutely not the case.

>coming december 2019
>just wait

Overclocking to 4.7Ghz isn't the same as letting the OG turbo implementation do it's job,
Regardless the comparison is perfectly fair, the 9900k matches the performance shown in most of it's reviews when ran at stock and the AMD CPU matched it while using less power and had the same crappy RAM as the intel CPU.

Attached: file.png (1133x181, 24K)

i didn't ask for this treasure hunt intel wth!

To be fair R15 doesn't benefit from faster ram. Maybe running the IF at lower speeds would impact zen2's performance but it wouldn't be as big a hit as ram is unused in this benchmark.

Jesus Christ.
If this is true, the only thing that can save Intel CPUs is either finding a way to make a noticeable drop in TDP while keeping the same performance or simply moving away from Skylake rehashes and coming up with a new µarch. On the other hand, people will still keep buying Intel due to brand loyalty and vendor (HP, Dell, Lenovo) deals.

hwbench.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-9-3800x-vs-intel-core-i9-9820x

>Reasons to consider Intel Core i9-9820X
>None
NOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS GOY

Attached: 1547063485171.jpg (752x548, 282K)

High end Threadripper won't be mainstream until MS fixes their NUMA scheduling issues. I was going to buy a 2990WX until I saw how awfully it performs in Windows. Unless you are on Linux or doing passthrough to Windows, workstation Threadripper isn't worth it.

Reminder Zen was massively crippled by 14nm designed for low power.

7nm is Zen's final form.

Isn't that a fairly simple fix, though? Even DragonFly BSD was able to push a fix in a matter of weeks and that OS team is literally less than a dozen people.

On the other hand, one of them is Matthew Dillon so Micropajeets can't compare directly.

Attached: 1508515776648.png (1082x1340, 1.67M)

The issue with Windows is fixed. Wendell from Level1Techs did a video on it months back.

14LPP ended up performing surprisingly well. Hitting 4ghz at all was a huge feat, let alone 4.35ghz XFR for the 2700X.

>If these leaks are true AMD is going to rape Intel so badly that the company is as good as dead.
Not really. Intel has wraps on the server, OEM, and mobile markets. Consumer desktops are a small portion of their sales. It will force them to step up their game, though. Finally.

Dear Lord the additions to the "X doesn't matter" list will never stop

does AMD have jew shit like the IME in their chips?
i've always had intel machines, but mostly because i never really took AMD seriously until recently.

ryzenfall was actually a vulnerability in asmedia chips though, which isnt on all ryzen motherboards and isnt specific to ryzen at all. nice meme though.

AMD FX is the fastest non-spyware desktop CPU