Finding someone's IP address

What is the easiest way to find someone's IP on discord? This person has been making threats on me and my children's life and I'd like to scare the shit out of him

Attached: LW_journey_illustrations_IPaddressesicon_resized-5a708de4ff1b780037dfe450.png (218x158, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iknowwhatyoudownload.com/en/link/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have him click a link to a server you control and check what shows up in the logs

Just ask them for their IP. Normally works for me.

What's the quickest way to set up a server? Only other thing I can find is using an IP logger and using hyper links?

VPS

make a digitalocean vps and run nginx on it or some shit
make sure you have access logs turned on
good luck getting somebody to click the link to it though

Make a super long file in a bunch of sub directory's, dm then saying "ur dox". Bet they at least click it.

DesTiny go to sleep and little kid trolls wont hurt your family that gun you wielding does, calm down.

Would that even matter? Wouldn't the IP be hidden behind a regional NAT IP or do I just have no idea how WANs work.

No idea how NATs work

I hope you BTFO that little zoomer faggot OP, good luck.

My IP is 127.0.0.1.

Just try and have me faggot.

He has no idea but some isps do use Nat so they can sell you a Public ip

you are an idiot

NAT translates all your private LAN ip's into your one public WAN ip, so yes it matters.

lmao you're fucking done, kid. You didn't even have any security so getting in on port 23 was a cinch.

nobody's talking about private IPs here. You know that right?

What is your ip?

Abnormally competent humor going on today.

iknowwhatyoudownload.com/en/link/
also

the real easiest way is to use an ip logger link shortener, then you don't have to set up a server. just link it to rick astley or some shit.

Im planning to make a website that publicly displays ip address on results page that clicked on home page. For cases like OP?

Do you think theres any legal shit i will get into?

NYPA faggot, block them like an adult