Why do people buy batteries from Energiser or Duracell? Do people enjoy paying too much for shitty products?

Why do people buy batteries from Energiser or Duracell? Do people enjoy paying too much for shitty products?

Attached: BW15AURT16_media.jpg (800x620, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/
youtu.be/RWAjgZmnoZo
testfakta.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Grafik_Duracell_ENG_vect150916.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=V7-ghrTqA44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck. I misspelt Energizer®. Fucking Americans and their overuse of the letter 'z'.

Ok

>batteries
is this 2004?

Because you don't want batteries to leak in remote.

>their overuse of the letter z
Just like your overuse of the letter u
Also
>z
You mean zed? ;^)

>Just like your overuse of the letter u
Hey, 'u' is great. It belongs in the words it's in. Also, don't you actually pronounce words like colour/color differently? To the point where 'color' is pronounced similarly to 'collar'?

>You mean zed? ;^)
That's how 'z' is pronounced, yes.

A fucking brandname of a corner cutting manufacturer which chargers an unnecessarily high price for their shitty batteries doesn't make it any less likely for them to leak.

>Why do people buy batteries from Energiser or Duracell? Do people enjoy paying too much for shitty products?
they're willing to pay more in the expectation that they'll get a better product, and that's kinda true when everything else in the store is zinc trash

Attached: alkalisk.jpg (2000x2000, 1.41M)

>they're willing to pay more in the expectation that they'll get a better product, and that's kinda true when everything else in the store is zinc trash
I don't buy that for a moment. The shitty Everyready battery everyone buys is zinc trash, when they could buy better alkaline batteries for the same price or cheaper.

Attached: 10135059_607058.png (773x505, 60K)

You get what you pay for.

/thread

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

nothing personnell, kid

Attached: ladda.jpg (1600x800, 94K)

how do I visit battery world ?
can I get a work visa ?

Attached: 1539931926166s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

enelop is a meme

All I have are rechargeables. Maybe I should buy some new ones, a few of them are really fuckin old, as in, 10 years+.

>tfw finally got around to buying some Eneloops

immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/

I still don't know how batteries work

Attached: 000.jpg (2000x2000, 405K)

source

Why do people still use non-rechargeable batteries?

duracell.com

My dad works at Duracell.

>check Maxell battery voltage
>1.3 V
>check Sony battery voltage
>barely 1 V
>Sony battery can still power my wireless mouse while the Maxell can't
I hate to pay more for equal quality products but when it comes to batteries it clearly isn't the case.

People still use non-rechargeable batteries? What is this, a thread for boomers?

have intercorse

youtu.be/RWAjgZmnoZo

i don't even use anything that takes these primary cells anymore

>longer batteries
>last longer
Wooow, it's fucking nothing.

Lidl Aerocell > Overpriced Durashit
testfakta.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Grafik_Duracell_ENG_vect150916.pdf

Only my trashier family members that shop at wal-mart buy those. I live in the Philippines now and Eveready is the only commonly available brand of battery that is sold at a sane price. I tried using them in my radio but they would be dead in 1-2 days. I used to pay out the ass to get imported Energizers until I figured out I could get cheap alkalines from Japanese discount (basically dollar) stores. I usually buy the Sony branded ones. Back home in the US I buy the Duracell industrial batteries sold to businesses in bulk off eBay. They're a good deal for what they are.

bought a duracell 9v, it did 8.5v from the start and drained super fast.
bought a chip kaufland to replace it, it did a litlle bit over 9v and kept going for a much longer time.
i don't know what to say.

Based fucking Costco that is like a third the price.

OP BTFO

what about the sony ones? am I a retard for buying those?

Make sure they're the alkalines not the zinc ones. I buy those frequently and they serve me quite well.

I buy from companies that have to adhere to industry standards and practices, thats why my electronics don't spontaneously combust and burn me to death while i'm asleep.

So you inspect every single factory and corporate office of every brand, gotcha

I check the warranty of products before I buy them.

I'm feeling sleepy, I'm going to go catch some zeds

>said no one ever

It's misspelled, retarded Brit.
American English has actually mutated less from the language origin. Half of your fucking island can't even pronounce half the letters in the alphabet. Why does the letter R even exist in bongland?

I use Mustang and I am satisfied

>buy shit on left
>half don't work
>other half are actually half capacity
>wasting time picking through several orders of trash

Because rechargeable suck ass in low drain long term environments like mice or remotes and shit

zebra, zoo, zap, zoom, zombie, zone,

Because the one time every five years I need batteries I just walk to CVS and grab a pack.

look on youtube, maybe project farm off top of my head he does all types of tests.

Over the years I have seen independ sources, durcell and bunny are the top like the picture.

In recent 2 years I have seen on youtube a few different home people do these tests and had somewhat the same result....

And in my personal life, I find it the same.

They still last months.

>project farm
youtube.com/watch?v=V7-ghrTqA44

Attached: 1555936992495.jpg (400x600, 44K)

>immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/
source?

Who /VARTA/ master race here?

Some observations; Duracell batteries seem to be more prone to leaking than other alkaline cells for some reason. Those Battery World branded batteries in OP's pic are cheaper, but will probably outlast the Duracell and are less likely to leak. (I've worked in Battery World stores before - their in-house stuff isn't bad.)

Some name brands are good - Fujitsu are excellent, primary or rechargeable - but the well known supermarket brands like Duracell, Eveready, etc aren't necessarily guaranteed to be any better or longer lasting, just more expensive.

Still better than the no-name generic dollar store specials though.

I've always used Panasonic.

>zedebra, zedoo, zedap, zedoom, zedombie, zedone,

Attached: 1551152599830.jpg (385x353, 30K)

Don't worry you will be speaking Spanish soon

Attached: the-dictator-image05.jpg (1920x1280, 209K)

Is this choice based and redpilled?

underrated

I buy Duracells and then recharge them in my old Rayovac Renewal alkaline charger from the 90s. I typically get about 5-10+ good charges out of them. Other brands of alkaline don't charge as well.

They don't get nearly as many charges as Ni-MH, but they hold a charge longer in storage, give 1.5 volts instead of 1.2, and can be tossed in the regular garbage when they go bad.

Lol I throw all batteries in regular garbage when they go bad. Fucking cuck

Ask me how I know you're not _____.

>be bicycle machanic
>regularly retrieve ni-mh rechargies from old "defective" headlamps
>can power a small nation with all my triple A's now

>Because you don't want batteries to leak in remote.
Exactly, which is why I don't buy duracell

>spreading FUD because analube cuck

There is nothing in my life that I need to buy batteries for, it's 2019 my man everything is rechargeable

I haven't bought batteries in fucking years

>being a retarded tripfag cuck that buys "perishable" electronics with cuck li-ion batteries what will leave you FUCKED whenever the batteries are dead with no replacements being made.

Electronics should use 18650's

By the time that happens a better device would be available and it would be time to upgrade anyway, retard. Do you even like technology?

No you fucking retard.
Shit just werks and the jews want you to buy consumerist shit that uses planned obsolescence timebombs known as "rechargable non-replacable batteries" so they can cuck you little retarded narrow minded sheepniggers.
Go fuck yourself with a cooling rod you fucking mutt.

damn, you're gay

Kek'd hard

have you ever been to scotland or Wales

You’ve got bigger enemies on home soil

based

Never had an Energizer leak and fuck up my stuff
Had several cases of the original batteries that come with the products do that.
Even if they lasted the same it's just not worth it

HOLY BASED

>be duracell
>cuck ppl into buying our chinese crap
>xplod into you're valuable electronics
>brick it
TEE-HEE

just american jewcapitalism at work

What. I have only seen modern Duracells leak after many recharges, or if left in a device that's still trying to draw current for ages after they're dead.

i laugh every time an american pronounces 'chart' like 'shart'

neither, the only thing i have that uses AA's now is a universal remote which i use with an old CRT tv i use for old games sometimes
and that's still got batteries i put in it from 2006 (turns out, energizer lithium cells last for fucking ever in low-drain devices)

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

those are some big words there, did you have to look them up?

-- also 'duty' like 'doody' (they even laugh at themselves for this)
or 'exit' as 'egg-sit'

>it's Americans' fault I'm retarded

Attached: 1548980202292.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Ey motherfuckers I guess that this is a battery thread. Won't respond to the cunt OP, hey stop making our country look bad you xenophobic, inbred, Brexit-voting dicksmudge.
Anyways - I'm seeking to buy some lightweight ( Lithium ) batteries, considering picking up some USB micro chargable AAA by ZNET or SORBO. Unfortunately the most lightweight lithium rechargeable batteries by Kentli require a specially tuned AAA charger.
Sure... I -could- buy non rechargeable Energizer lithium
Are there any good lightweight AAA solutions which I've missed?
I know that mobile device and vehicle battery tech has insane amount of R&D dedicated to it, I used to help on a project in a university lab testing this fucking things, but I feel that consumer batteries haven't improved much in 20 years since I was a brat looking at all the same brands and choices. Trying to buy anything slightly special - looking at their support websites, It's like taking a trip to the 90s.

Panasonic are better

> I typically get about 5-10+ good charges out of them
But they aren't anywhere near new capacity
>but they hold a charge longer in storage
there are low self discharge NiMH that will beat even new alkalines.
>give 1.5 volts instead of 1.2,
If you care, get a LiFePO4 cell and a spacer.
>and can be tossed in the regular garbage when they go bad
Eneloops will last your life time for most use cases.

Gotta love how angry everyone gets as soon as someone says something about murrica.
How insecure can these guys get.

>dumb seppos defending how they shit up the English language.

Australian here, he's completely right - dumb fucking yank cunts overuse "z" and put in words where there is no "z" sound. Learn basic phonics

Your faggot ass island can't even pronounce half the letters either, and further mutated the language.

>run out of AA batteries
>put a AAA battery in there and cram tinfoil in to make up the space at the ends
>it actually works
>mfw

why wouldnt it work?

Because it's a silly bodge

you dumb seppos have no idea about basic phonics, don't lecture us about pronunciation, cunt.

>ZnC
>beating any Alkaline

FAKE AS FUCK

Yeah, for some reason Duracell leak. But Varta and Energized are OK.
Fuck duracell.

>Graph is literally in the font Duracell uses
GTFO shill.

fyi energizer owns eveready. an even better fyi, duracell and energizer will sometimes make batteries for each other and simply re-label them. this will happen if there's an issue with a plant or two. or some other major issue that will cause a significant drop in production to one company.

>he doesn't know

Attached: eneloop-c-cell-exposed.jpg (800x520, 31K)

They all put out 1.5V. Just different capacities. Same difference as buying a bottle of milk, or a gallon of milk.

You can get adapters to use AA cells in place of C and D.

Attached: 2DF64599-0F1D-4241-A9DC-F4B391A34F75.jpg (800x599, 64K)

Attached: 1532887940927.png (1278x956, 1.03M)