Spotify Piracy

how do you negroes pirate from Spotify? I'd like to rip entire playlists using the original .ogg files at 320kbps to preserve maximum quality.

I know Deezer exists and I'm already using it. I just want to download some playlists I have of things like white noise or sleep sounds where I don't need it in FLAC. Yes, I have a premium account.

Attached: cowhide.jpg (736x736, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ritiek/spotify-downloader/tree/master
soundiiz.com/tutorial/spotify-to-deezer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is wrong with just using torrents?

Did you even read my post, dude? Why the hell would I dig around for dozens of albums of fucking baby bedtime music when I could just utilize the premium account I’ve already paid for and rip entire playlists from there?

I’m doing this out of time and convenience, I’ll be able to cut the spotify jew out of my life all the quicker.

Bump
I wanna know if possible

Sorry then, you're fucked. That's what you get for paying the musical Jew.

I’ve been looking all day for solutions, they’re either shit or they don’t work. I even downloaded fucking Visual Studio and 4 gigs worth of packages to build a github repo

>Spytify
The program sucks ass. It crackles, it skips, and transcodes from lossy—>lossy.

>Downtify
Doesn’t fucking work. Any spotify playlist URL I feed it doesn’t result in any tracks.

>Spotdl.com

I remember reading somewhere that downloaded spotify songs are encrypted so you cant download and convert to mp3

I don’t even want to convert to MP3, I already use ogg vorbis.

If I could simply decrypt the Oggs already on my fucking hard drive, I’d be a happy man.

I cant look into it right now but spotdl has a github
github.com/ritiek/spotify-downloader/tree/master
Might be worth looking into

Try Sidify.. It works sometimes.

There's better stuff out there but you gotta dig. People don't want to talk about it because more attention means more problems.

Also, it may be possible to use a software that records your sound card when you play music, but at that point you might as well sift through torrents

Maybe deezerloader

Just use soulseek gai boi

Consider sewerside

deezer smloader

I don't.
I can use torrents to get music and be able to pay $5 once a month to use the app.

It's that easy you'll feel retarded. You go open up spotify and audacity and do a sound thing so it records the shit open on your pc instead of your mic. Go play a spotify song and hit record. Voila.

write a script to record it yourself using the analog loophole

Just rip flacs from Deezer using deezloader or smloadr and convert it to opus

Does anyone realize how grateful people in the 20th century would have been for a service like spotify? they would then have recorded every song manually and would have given a shit on the tiny quality loss because it is still way better than recording the songs with tape from the radio.
Why does autism force us nowadays to have flawless digital rips instead of settling for the somewhat less good result of manual recording which is way easier to accomplish?

Theres nothing worth listening to these days anyway. Muh diversity has resulted in everything sounding the same.

Just use something like this soundiiz.com/tutorial/spotify-to-deezer