Hope you boys are steering clear of FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING

Hope you boys are steering clear of FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING

Attached: selection_006.png (655x458, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccl.clozure.com/)
www-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/
common-lisp.net/project/ecl/
gist.github.com/vwood/662109
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>CRISP

As Jews should be.

>not using SBCL
It's literally better than GNU trash.

>SBCL
Is it the most right-wing Common Lisp implementation?

Haskell is the only functional programming language that the white man needs

>have 1 SD higher average IQ than goyim
>are overrepresented in intellectual fields, especially meritocratic ones
>have higher income
somehow this is surprising to rightoids

Haskell has dumbed-down type system made to be easier to understand for n*ggers.

Clisp won't compile easily for android...

Some of the assembly language parts have a different syntax than assembly used nowadays, and if you get past that part there are memory problems, and if you get past that part the bootstrap process uses up all your ulimit...

Haskell is for niggers
LISP is the only language you need

Attached: D4QHfO0UcAAbwKa.jpg (800x900, 64K)

SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSS

Attached: IMG_20190421_185245.jpg (1536x2048, 397K)

What's the major difference between SBCL and CMUCL? From what I've seen those are the only other two major FOSS implementations in use aside from CLISP and CLISP is easily the slowest of the three

>CLISP
>Common Lisp
>FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING

Common Lisp is not a functional programming language. It's a general one that allows for imperative design. Calling it functional programming language is like calling Java a functional programming language just because it has lambdas and constants.

I use assembly, C, and C++ with Qt and Motif for GUI building. What the fuck is this boomer hipster shit, and why would I want to use it?

Attached: 3B2E9EC7D2954588BC5225FCA2AD79E6.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

That is a blatant lie tho lol.

No one believes this tired lie, schlomo.

and here we go

>I use assembly, C, and C++ with Qt and Motif
My condolences.

SBCL is a fork of CMUCL if I recall correctly. My experience has been that SBCL was easy to install and get running while CMUCL wasn't even packaged in debian. I used to use Clozure (ccl.clozure.com/) which was fast and easy to install. I'm not sure why Clozure never comes up. Kyoto Common Lisp was really cool because it's programs were compiled to C and could be more easily distributed.

>uses Motif
>calls others boomer

>C and C++
> Not boomer hipster shit
Lisp was created in the 50s dumb dumb. Way before boomers had a chance to assfuck computer science with Unix and C.

Are there any CL implementations that would be a good fit for embedding into a typical C/C++ program to provide a scripting interface a la Lua or would it be better to look into Scheme for that instead?

>boomer hipster

Attached: 1554050658439.gif (500x282, 539K)

can i gave a source on this picture? google images and tineye arent finding anything

Why would you want the source you no-taste having piece of shit

>only one of the Millennium Prize problems in mathematics has been solved - by a Jew
>25% of Fields Medal recipients are Jews
>20% of physics Nobel Prize recipients are Jews
I wonder why Jews just so happen to do well at things that only require being really, really smart? Or did oppreshun and microaggressions keep goys from doing as well at physics and math as they should have? Maybe they need a special scholarship program

Is there a Lisp with very fast REPL startup times? Something suitable for scripting stuff I'd rather write in an actual programming language instead of bash.

This is a scheme made for embedded work that integrates with C and C++. www-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/

It's some stripper on twitter that posts herself nake every now and then. Look for @LibertarianSlut

>Meritocratic

CLISP starts pretty much instantly for me. I haven't tested it but seems faster than python 2.

There is literally nothing wrong with Motif. It's fast, stable, compatible, and well documented.

>whats nepotism lmao
Also
>maybe they need a special scholarship program
Yes please goy give me more special privileges the ebil nazis hurt my feelings.

thank you very much

Attached: 42e.png (680x535, 138K)

scheme has one called chibi scheme but i haven't used it. ecl is forked from kyoto cl and compiles to c to create stand-alone executables and libraries, but it also has a bytecode interpreter and can be embedded in c programs.
common-lisp.net/project/ecl/
gist.github.com/vwood/662109
that's not my github, i just did a quick google search and it came up.

>jews giving other jews awards meaning anything
we all know (((who))) gives out those awards.
>maybe they need a special scholarship program
Only 2% of the highest performing students in America are jewish. If it weren't for nepotism you guys couldn't even make it into ivy leagues schools and 60% of the students there would be white.

>Millennium Prize
that's a valid point.
>Fields Medal
>Nobel Prize
popularity contests that have nothing to do with being smart, just look at how many retards win nobel prizes. why even bring these up, you don't actually think they're indicators of merit do you?

Will you guys fuck off to Jow Forums. This is a technology board. Who gives a shit we're trying to talk about lisp.

you literally sound like an SJW whining about how blacks need affirmative action, lmao

Richard Feynman was turned down by Columbia because of the Jewish quotas, that's how much nepotism they had in academia

> jews
> meritocratic
Nice try moshe.

>I'm not sure why Clozure never comes up.
No one needs it. SBCL is the de facto official implementation because of its performance and type checking.

Also ITT: , Amerilard politics are not technology.

>you literally sound like an SJW whining about how blacks need affirmative action, lmao
No, I'm literally saying the exact opposite of that.
>Richard Feynman
Not all jews are favored by the tribe equally.
I was trying to talk about technology but then he started spreading jewish propaganda. scheme>clisp

I M A G I N E

What a dirty rat avoiding the confrontation, get into the oven

You may want to look at CLASP (common lisp implementation) and Chibi Scheme

The craziest option would be to compile clojure with GraalVM
But since every lisp is homoiconic you can start a REPL as a service and tell it to evaluate your scrips with zero startup time.
The obvious con is having a turing complete repl running on a port on your machine

lol yeah nepotism, I guess perelman's proof of poincare conjecture just said: I am a jew, QED and the jews who checked the proof were just like "yeah, checks out, he did it"

this desu. use sbcl rather than (((clisp)))

Attached: cheetah-kek.jpg (450x450, 38K)

SEETHING

>predisposed to a fuckton of mental illness
>predisposed to a fuckton of physical ailments
>genetically inferior due to generations of inbreeding
>both sexually deviant and sexually nonfunctioning
>6% of the population, yet 66% of the degeneracy and theft.
>universally hated
>afraid of being identified as jewish

Now your turn, rabbi

All of that could be true, but it's irrelevant to the discussion we were having, which is about why Jews are successful. They are successful because of their high IQs. That's all. Maybe that comes with the disadvantage of more frequent mental illness, but intelligence is why Jews btfo the goyim in every intellectual contest. Blacks have 1 SD lower IQ than goys, and 1 SD lower income. Goys have 1 SD lower IQ than Ashkenazim, and 1 SD lower income. It's like poetry, it rhymes. Goys are the blacks of light-skinned people.

Typically Jow Forumstard interrupting tech discussions for their autistic bullshit.

>jew man proved poincare's conjecture
You do know what a bellcurve is right?
also the sand niggers also contributed to a lot of fundamental math, but when it comes to the amount of accomplishments per race whites and now asians are the ones responsible for the advancement of a lot of mathematical fields to just give you a small laundry list of some of the white mathematicians who have invented literal fields:
Turing
Euler
Gauss
Newton
Leibiniz

sand niggers have what ramanjuan and kikes only have neumann

>Einstein
>Feynman
>Schrodinger
>Heisenberg
I notice that all yours are from before the 20th century. I guess after physics reached the quantum level it became a little too complicated for the average goy brain

>Euler
>Gauss
>Newton
>Leibiniz
Not mathematicians, since mathematics didn't really start existing before around Dedekind's time.
>Turing
Not a mathematician.

Einstein is a hack
Feynman is pretty average
Schrodinger and heisenberg are accounted because of the bellcurve.
Not mathematicians kek
>turing
Not a mathematician imagine being a cslet and not understanding CS is just a subset of math, no wonder /sci/ hates you niggers.

>"kek"
Great retort.
>imagine being a cslet and not understanding CS is just a subset of math
I'm actually a mathematician. You would literally get laughed at for suggesting that Turing is a mathematician or that CS is somehow a subfield of math to anyone working in the field. The vast majority of CS shares pretty much nothing in common with mathematics, both in methodology and culturally.

I am working on a masters in pure math, and I can tell you that everyone in the field considers the people I mentioned as mathematicians, furthermore CS is just applied math and often time in theoretical CS you have mathematicians and CS grads working on research in a huge host of fields, idk what school you're going to that thinks CS is not a subset of math but before the 60s the founders of computer science were just mathematicians and in academia CS is 90% math. Nice larp tho.

>I am working on a masters in pure math
I can see how that's not the case just by you needing to make the distinction between "pure" and "impure" math.
>applied math
No such thing.
>in academia CS is 90% math
You have to be legitimately delusional to actually believe this. You probably think statistics is math too.

gonna have to disagree here, theoretical CS definitely is math. Even theoretical economics and some parts of theoretical physics count as math. I think the only defining feature that makes it "math" is the level of rigor. Physics is generally not math because certain things can be guessed just by fitting to experimental results (like Planck discovering the black body spectrum) and lot of theoretical physics is non-rigorous and depends on checking against simulations. But if you start from a set of axioms and then prove everything from that, you are doing math.

>no such thing as applied math
>no such thing as stats
>what are academic studies that use stats to prove their hypothesis
>what are multivariate calculus applications in stats
>CLT is not math either I guess
>No such thing as applied math
I guess there is no such thing as physics either.
The fact that I have known people and have myself gone from an undergrad in CS to applying to a pure math program at my local uni should speak volumes on how related the fields are.
Are you just one of those tenured niggers working at some community college?

>"Race and intelligence are linked!"
>Jews are smarter than whites
>"N-not like that!"
lmao

>>rightoids

Everyone hates kikes

Jews have an IQ relative to their region they aren't an outlier nor is there any evidence to suggest otherwise.

>gonna have to disagree here, theoretical CS definitely is math.
Not all theoretical CS can be considered close to math, although there are some fields, hence my use of "vast majority". Also, "CS in academia being 90% math" is definitely bullshit, since most of it isn't even theoretical CS in the first place.

>statistics is """"math""""
Didn't even read your shitpost.

I guess with your logic philosophy isn't math either
even though without it you would never have set theory or deductive logic.

Correct. The study of logic has applications in math, but it isn't itself a part of mathematics.

Of course not, race and iq has some real and respected science behind it we can all trust on to show we're the smartest, whoever we are

So if philosophy isn't math that means the foundations of math are not math meaning everything preceding after set theory is not math either.

it isn't like that. You can't go around claiming such things without evidence like jews do.

lmao seething

Which means they have the same IQ as sand niggers which is like in the high 90s at best.

>their region
bruh

They are still sand niggers who came from egypt and have low IQ

Jews don't have a region lmao

Attached: C028438F-F2C4-4BEA-88CD-5940C9ECBC03.png (733x699, 94K)

ok, why don't you define what math actually is then. Because it changes constantly as new fields need solutions to their problems, and then those results become part of what we consider "math". It's not like mathematicians just sit there in a vacuum and come up with things to prove for no reason. Most of math is connected to the real world in some way.

>the foundations of math are not math
Indeed. Most mathematicians don't usually deeply study the foundations of math. That's what logicians do.
>everything preceding after set theory is not math either
By this retarded reasoning nothing which came after the discovery of electrons is detached from physics, since doing anything requiring intelligence is impossible without somehow involving electrons.

>retarded reasoning
There is nothing retarded about it as it logically follows, I am not saying I agree with it but you are the one who said it makes sense.

I guess probabilities are not math nor are any of the applications of things like multivariate calculus in stats is not math either, I guess we can go even further and say shit like differential geometry is also not math following your logic.

>It's not like mathematicians just sit there in a vacuum and come up with things to prove for no reason.
Mathematicians prove things for various mathematical reasons. Whatever a non-mathematician chooses to do with any particular result is entirely his business and doesn't somehow make his field a subset of math.
>There is nothing retarded about it as it logically follows
It doesn't. Engineering isn't math simply because it uses some results from the field. Math isn't physics simply because you need a brain to do math, same with logic/foundations.

>muh Jow Forums
Keep crying kike rat you got outed

>applications of things
This wording should immediately clue you in to how something isn't a part of mathematics.

>average iq israel: 94
rabbi, I....

>get 3 jews together and they'll give each other 9 awards, write 6 books and form 3 newspapers

How are things that use math and apply to the real world not math exactly? Do we just fucking build rockets out of thin air with no knowledge of the math behind the thermodynamics of said rocket?

SHUT IT DOWN THAT'S (((HATE SPEECH))) GOY NOW PAY UP WITH YOUR FORESKIN

Because mathematicians don't study them as their main field of interest, that's why they're called "mathematicians" and not something else. It's as simple as that. No mathematician is proving theorems about building rockets right now, as building rockets is the engineer's job.

Except the fact is that ts intuition was invented by mathematicians, like a lot of applied math it was once or still is a field inhabited by mathematicians.