2020 = Year of Huawei?

I thought Samsung was going to dominate the phone industry for the next 5 years but it looks like Huawei is getting better and better.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Now show us normal photos and not ones using the p30 zoom gimmick

Why Pixel is such a bad product?

It really depends on the lighting but usually the P30 handles it well however in some cases like pic related the S10+ does better

Attached: unknown2.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

It's sad how the XS is better than the Pixel 3

>absolutely destroying all the color in the photo so it’s practically B&W

Attached: image.jpg (680x680, 210K)

Pixel 3 camera wins when you aren't doing zoomed photos desu

Attached: satania.gif (500x491, 376K)

dumb satania poster

>not oversaturating photos for muh insta page
there fixed it for you

>Now show us normal photos and not ones using the p30 zoom gimmick
Kinda fair, but what they're showing off is a comparison of the zoom levels each phone provides, only the others need to use digital zoom while the P30 can use optical.

>don't show off the features we cant compete with, man!

I really wish the pro model didn't have all that gimmicky shit tho.
I want that 5x zoom but curved screens are a terrible meme technology.

Attached: huawei-p30-pro-header.jpg (1200x674, 45K)

>Spending resources on improving the camera instead of extending battery life

Attached: 1422495169982.jpg (680x798, 308K)

I mean the claim here is that the p30 is going to "dominate" the phone industry for the next 5 years, it isn't going to do that with a gimmick, it has to be the best at normal photos. The gimmick is cool but most of the time people aren't taking distance shots.

cringy animetard

Cringe and semenpilled

>I mean the claim here is that the p30 is going to "dominate" the phone industry for the next 5 years
That doesn't appear to be the claim.

P30 uses digital zoom

read the op
>Samsung was going to dominate the phone industry for the next 5 years but it looks like Huawei is getting better and better.

This is an anime website.

How is Huawei with updates, especially security updates?

So its essentially worthless unless you are that materialistic that you need some meme camera.

yes, and? that just implies that samsung won't dominate for the next 5 years. nothing more, nothing less

Not for 5x.

>wah way
enjoy your botnet

>chinese government owned tech company employing people from 1bil+ population with high iq and poverty wages forcing them to work 100h weeks.
Yeah it'd be hard to compete with that.

China is so based.
It's about time they overtake America as being the most important entity in the world.

I'm sorry but that title belongs to Mr God.

Kill yourself and have them give your organs to someone else, Chang

the camera is made by leica, a german company

based and redpilled

It is not just Huawei.
Just take a look at Mi Mix 3, OP6-T, Lenovo Z6 Pro, Meizu 16th, Vivo IQOO
The Chinese are stompin'

Step 1: industry espionage

Samsung'd already done most of the damage.
Chinks are picking up the scraps

reasons I bought the P30 Pro:
>overall great specs (good CPU/RAM/internal storage)
>IR blaster (apparently it's the only phone from 2019 with one so far)
>godtier camera (telephoto, wide-angle lens, night shots, etc)
>AMOLED display
>expandable storage

reasons I considered not buying it:
>no headphone jack
>hard to replace battery (it can be done tho, but it's difficult)
>chink phone
>EMUI or whatever it's called instead of stock android

So far I'm very pleased with the phone, the battery is insane it lasts at least 2 days with normal use, and I'm getting used to the EMUI, it's not that different from stock android desu. Fingerprint reader on screen works p good as well.

let's see how long it lasts

Attached: phone-history.jpg (1818x655, 211K)

>>hard to replace battery (it can be done tho, but it's difficult)
It's so weird how the battery removal itself is so simple, with a tab to pull on and adhesive that stays in the battery well so you don't have to replace the adhesive, yet you still have to heatgun the crap out of the back panel and probably damage the paint and definitely the water resistance in order to get to the battery.

No, the camera is made by Huawei.

Leica just collects licensing fees for pimping its once-great trademark.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x210, 468K)

I think people don't really appreciate the scope of the rise of Chinese electronics. After a few decades growing developing their country at insane speeds, it has slowly been shifting away from the economic model which allowed them to do that. The start of the plan was to leverage the mostly State-controlled living costs and sell dirt-cheap labor to greedy Western devils, and heavily reinvest in economic growth, education and, of course, technology theft and reverse engineering. As time went on and the country developed, their labot cost inevitably increased, and just recently, it reached about the same level as manufacturing in America itself, from the point of view of a US-based company. So they started shifting away from mere assembly line monkeys to engineers, and start developing homegrown technology in order to directly compete with the corporations for whom they used to do hired labor. The thing is, that single country has significantly more people than all of the developed countries combined (W. and N. Europe, US, CA, AU, NZ, IS, SK, SG, HK, TW, JP and, uh, MO), from which virtually all international corporations until recently were based on. That's 1,397,080,000 to 1,038,978,198, almost 1 more US and 2 Canadas on top of the first ones. Altho it's extremely unlikely China will manage to reach first world level of development, that's still a shitload of people, and a shitload of companies. It wouldn't be too farfetched to say half of the companies you read about will eventually be chickenscratches.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
83 comments

Attached: 1553375032266.png (300x337, 188K)

based bug remover

Is this a reminder for Taiwanese to toe the party line?
Or will I get free chikkenz cutlets again for saying DPP rocks?

newhomo

based

>want to take photos
>using a fucking phone

Get a real camera.

all i see is more megapickles. more megapickles != better pictures

I would have bought one, if they still unlocked the bootloader.

They pretty much destroy Samsung and Apple in budget and mid rangers, and it won't be long until they start eating into the flagship market.

>wanting a phone that is a combination of china and google
holy shit the state of Jow Forums is a sad one

it's like you want privacy but don't

literally who cares if it gives you more good options to choose from