How do I get Vim to do pic related automatically? Also vim/vi thread, I guess

How do I get Vim to do pic related automatically? Also vim/vi thread, I guess.

Attached: CvH9gfFWcAA2knK.jpg (594x249, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VvvM1wfP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

install gentoo

This is the worst thing I've seen in years.

Jesus Christ

this a joke right?

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

I fucking hate that semicolon/bracket annotation

Program in python.

Dear Lord, imagine having to maintain that.

Write a preprocessor that converts python-like syntax into C syntax and a gcc wrapper.

You dont

this strikes me as quite readable and a nice way to get around C style curly braces if a plugin can do it automatically

Attached: 1542636045577.png (389x255, 71K)

No, it's shit.

Die, go to hell, I am pretty sure you are forced to write code this way down there

This is a based style, kys

Attached: 1495247670813.png (782x716, 413K)

Not sure if you programme in a professional capacity but I find this to be quite a nice compromise if you're forced to use a C-style language (the screenshot may not be C but it seems to be a C-style language like C++ or C#)

Of course Python can do almost anything these days but sometimes you are forced to use another language

Unironically program in python

A pretty half-assed attempt here but open up your c.vim (or whatever language this is) in your ftplugin and write a function accepts a character that gets the current column and checks if it’s less than 80 (or maybe less than your column width value) if it is simply write the character if not buffer with spaces then write the character. Insert mode remap {,},; to calling that function with itself as a parameter.

No, C curly brace style is readable. The structure is immediately apparent even at a glance. Pythonic style code is stylistic but unreadable, white space is not a good indicator of structure.

pastebin.com/VvvM1wfP
enjoy

>System.out.println(String.valueOf(a));
I love Java.