<You can install custom themes in Windows 10

Attached: Screenshot (17).png (1366x768, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/kdr3w/art/Elegre-733068406
deviantart.com/unisira/art/Ades-Theme-for-Windows-10-600210043
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hell, you can use Linux on Windows 10
Truly no reason to install anything else

Attached: Capture.png (1920x1080, 151K)

Is that an official thing or do I have to replace a dll that I download from a pajeet website that's probably riddled with backdoors?

deviantart.com/kdr3w/art/Elegre-733068406

pajeet website confirmed.

STAY BACK

embrace the botnet, user

Okay, so no official way of installing custom themes instead you rely on hacked together solutions to make your OS look different and I bet you didn't check the sources of the files you put on your PC either.
Jesus, why are wintoddlers such big feglets?

Winjeets are dumb sheep just like iToddlers

>copy and pasting .theme files to windows theme folder
>mhu virus

why are linrats these dumb

>hurr durr I don't know about embedding executable malicious code inside legit files
>lintards so dum lmao
Godspeed, user.

Yes, I very much enjoy not getting microsoft's microshaft rammed up my ass whenever there's an update (I do update but I'd rather do it on my own terms, not whenever our corporate overlords want me to). Not getting spied on is neato as well.

>Okay, so no official way of installing custom themes instead you rely on hacked together solutions
I guess Linux users just like to pretend like X11 and Wayland aren't hacked together pieces of shit that barely work out of the box?

Not saying they are good pieces of software, quite the opposite. But at least they offer a sane and documented way of implementing custom themes.

.themes are plaintext editable with Notepad and the other files can all be read with Resource Hacker retard

that can't happen on linux, rightttt user?

>sudo apt install arc-gtk-theme
>ZOMG HAXXX0RS IN MY BASE!!!!!!!!

>custom themes in Windows 10
so can I install these themes in win10?
If not then fuck off

Attached: A E S T H E T I C S.png (3072x768, 668K)

Yes, security. Also it's free as in free beer. I can update whenever I please, I can modify software however I please. I could go on and on and on. Windowstards better switch now, before there precious OS gets kiked beyond recognition. Subscription based office? Lol, what a joke. Win10 will be the last desktop microsoft Operating System YOU own. Mark my words.
Also GL getting server grade software for a reasonable price point in the windows ecosystem.

Sorry you're too stupid to use cracks and group policy

>you can install custom themes that you can't configure without wasting a week of your life and you are at the behest of modders
>by the end of it there's still shitloads of crap that can't be customized
>have to go through various file replacement, registry, and permission jerking
Windows with billions of dollars invested.

>you can configure every pixel, font, icon, UI, window, in Linux distros
>easy and fast via simple settings all properly consolidated into one control center
Linux with a few neckbeards working for free.

Kill yourself OP.

Attached: 1322332055505.png (350x338, 67K)

That's literally all Linux can do

Nope.
Linux can also retard the entire operating system in 2 seconds without restarting the computer and automatically revert any fuckup in the process, while you waste away calling Poojeet support and reading websites on your phone like a retarded dumbshit.

>Windows has now become a timewaste while Linux has become a time-saver
MY SIDES ARE BATTLING GALACTUS

There's one thing i'll give to Windows 10, it sure knows how to damage businesses with its auto-updates. I've never seen businesses actually being forced to consider Linux over Shitblows. Not even Linux gets this much flack, and even Vista had a better reputation than Windows 10.

Attached: 1319273682764.jpg (432x600, 49K)

Seething, works on my machine, etc etc

>I've never seen businesses actually being forced to consider Linux
At least we agree on one thing

Attached: UF8xEle.jpg (656x640, 502K)

>Win10 will be the last desktop microsoft Operating System YOU own.
Except you don't even own it, you own a license that can be revoked.

That's not how it works. When you purchase a license for a software or game you own the individual copy but don't own the license needed to distribute said product.

I use win10 on my desktop for gayman but I really enjoy ubuntu on my laptop. its honestly less of a hassle than using windows and it all just werks how I want it to. I don't have to worry about so much spyware running on here, I don't have constant use (and fans going) from background processes. some of the commands on here make life ridiculously easy, like apt update/upgrade. its also nice to know I'm running something made, at least mostly, by autists with a philosophy of freedom and shared work

AIM, AIM, AIM, AIM, AIM
WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES

Then why do you need to re-activate windows when you change your hardware?

Proprietary software like Winblows can limit how you use, modify, and distribute it. This includes limiting you to one activated copy per computer system. Beyond that their licenses can't be revoked or expired.

Ok, fair enough I guess

>I don't have to worry about so much spyware running on here
amazon operating system

>so much
its better than having such overt telemetry with regard to almost everything I do on the computer

>spreading FUD

the only thing they actually put in was some adware to allow searching amazon from desktop, and that was removed years ago.

You seems don't understand about his (the user you reply with) concern. but before you applied .theme, you should install some weird software to patch. that's about what he's talking about user. I'm windows user too. but I'm not dumb as much as you user.

hahahaha.. you must fun at the party

>only one WM/DE
>0 control over updates
>an ocean of legacy issues bogging down everything
>have to restart or re-log just to apply basic updates
>no real system package manager
>have to install 3rd party shit for multiple desktops
>have to fight windows services to turn off shit you don't need
>no choice in your preferred bootloader
>can't even view the source and change your own OS
No idea why anyone uses Windows, even EAC games are getting WINE compatibility soon.

Stability

Believe it or not windows slows right the fuck down and becomes unusable in about a year.
Then you have to reinstall.

Linux I can fill full of garbage and still find a way to hack it together and work for what I want it todo

>implying

Attached: 1548199645176.jpg (674x678, 198K)

>ricers misunderstanding why linux is used in the first place for the millionth time

You should go to /wg/ or something and post your specs + wallpapers there

How's that any different from previous Windows versions? I used to have Windows 7 themed to look like Skyrim's UI

I still use the default theme on my xubuntu machine.

Dumb ricer.

Attached: ITS_BAIT.jpg (960x520, 67K)

This. Ms would be based if theyd remove this goddamn ui

I want the Classic theme back.

Attached: windows-xp-classic.jpg (1600x1200, 709K)

> windows fag using a linux enviroment on windows
> has shota cards open

kek this proves that windows users using linux VMs are complete faggots... In general windows is a faggot slow pajeet OS

Was looking through the themes, and came across a theme that was pretty ugly.
> Fuck that theme is Aids
I said to myself, then I saw the title of the theme.
deviantart.com/unisira/art/Ades-Theme-for-Windows-10-600210043

Attached: Ades.png (1063x705, 193K)

>VM

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>windows-xp-classic.jpg
>is just a cheap and horrible imitation of the windows classic theme on linux
nice trips tho

congratulations faggot im surprised that its an actual linux emulator... Now go fuck some little boys in the butt

Holy shit, it gets even better. It's literally the most popular theme of all time. Even the wangtards know their OS is aids.

Attached: Wangtards_BTFO.png (1889x573, 815K)

It's not an emulator either dummy. It's a compatibility layer like WINE.

I don't even use themes in linux get fucked

no, because you can remove the executable bit or have your home partition not be executable at all

LMAO why wintards try to make their OS look like GNU/Linux?

Question
Can you even move the clock without moving the entire taskbar?

You can literally theme Win7 more than you can theme Win10. Attempt defending this fact.

what theme is this?

Installing custom themes is not the same as replacing critical system files with modified versions with no source code and hoping you didn't just install a backdoor

What kind of faggot uses Linux only for pretty themes?

Your computer will crash when left on for a week. You can leave a Linux machine on for 10 years without the need to reboot. Stability homey;)