Mice

What mouse are you currently using Jow Forums?

Looking for new mouse that's comfy and not bad for occasional gaming.

Attached: group.jpg (640x480, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Gaming-Mouse-Mice-9-Buttons-4-Colors-With-Light-USB-Wired-Gamer-Professional-Macros-Mouse-Optical/32799245984.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vuqDtmQuAOc
amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Elite-Mechanical-Ergonomic/dp/B01LXC1QL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MX518 still going strong. Recently replaced feet/skates, cleaned the insides, the scroll wheel etc. Good as new.

g305

Steelseries Sensei
Shit thing, double left clicks all the time, double middle button all the time, sequking scrolling wheel and ofc the super cheap color is peeling off
>gaymer hardware

HP 5-button optical comfort mouse
love the left and right click of the wheel

I've got Steelseries Kinzu. Also double clicks all the time and scrolls in random directions when spinning the wheel. I bought it because Jow Forumstards kept saying Steelseries is high quality.

All gamer gear is over priced garbage, marketed at idiots that understand nothing about technology. The best and longest lasting mouse I have is a Dell mouse that came with a Dell tower that I got for work over a decade ago. Still working perfectly despite daily heavy use.

the new mx518

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

got a razer naga hex, just werks
bit overpriced but a decent mouse, no issues

Corsair harpoon, it's a reasonable price, comfy AF, pretty accurate and doesn't look to much like a gaymen device

>just werks
won't in 3 months

Use this at work so comfy. Went through 2 of them already though.

had it for over a year, still just werks

Using this big boy. Had a G5 before that. Looking at Mionix cause rip func ..again.

Attached: figure1_MS3_ING1.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Best seller.

Attached: G403.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

Logitech Marathon Mouse. Breddy gud, at work I use a chinkshit gaymur mouse because I wanted programmable media keys and this one did it. aliexpress.com/item/Gaming-Mouse-Mice-9-Buttons-4-Colors-With-Light-USB-Wired-Gamer-Professional-Macros-Mouse-Optical/32799245984.htm

Logitech G Pro wired
It is awesome

This ones pretty good

Attached: rx250.jpg (900x900, 56K)

Rival 100, waiting for my G Pro Wireless. Also, the Coolermaster MP510 is an excellent pad. Low startup force needed but doesn't lack control like speed pads.

Zowie FK-1

corsair m65. tried to install software for it and it just about bricked my entire $700 machine haha. works fine now.

it just works

Attached: mouse.jpg (310x163, 3K)

based

>youtube.com/watch?v=vuqDtmQuAOc
Boomers btfo

Using a Zowie EC2-A after using the Finalmouse, Logitech G403, Intellimouse, and Steelseries Rival. The best, easily. Feels solid and well made, not flashy, has a nice rubbery coating for my sweaty palm-grip, flawless sensor, no drivers needed, and it's comfy. Only complaints are the scroll-wheel is meh (I never use it in games tho) and the cable is just okay, not great.
t. Huge hands

CM Mastermouse S. Light, great shape, top sensor, no obnoxious branding, lights can be turned off in software and will stay the fuck off if you want them to.
Costs like 40 bucks.

Attached: w1[1].jpg (837x470, 74K)

Redragon Nemeanlion.
It's renamed eastern tech, a company that basically makes stuff for other companies to put their brands on it, so it's cheaper and the same quality as brand name products.
I have very heavy typing and clicking, so anything that is lasting for a year is good to me., also I like configurable buttons, it makes copy& pasting easier, also having a Ctrl button on your mouse is great for zooming in with only one hand.

Be careful with the Microsoft stuff. I did a small audit on my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 with RTLSDR+GNURadio and found some sketchy stuff. The worst one is that it seems to rebroadcast the last hundred or so input events after it has been sitting idle for around ten minutes.

What about for little hands?

im using a g603
the battery life is really comfy

Attached: D4W6hi-U4AgYRY8.png (480x655, 194K)

Fuck all these retards ITT, op. Get whatever wireless pro logitech mouse is on the market right now, the one with the horizontal scroll.

You should be maximizing ergonomics and /comfy/ness, as just about any mouse made today is perfectly fine for gaming since modern sensors and wireless polling are so damn good.

MX Master 2S. It's the biggest mouse I could find (that I could try in a store). A shame it's wireless, but you can't have everything. At least you can disable all the extra buttons.

Is it good?
I have g203 for home and M220 for school but it feels kinda small.

Also, did you buy a case for it?

logitech g203

I've got the G Pro for a while but I want a wireless one

Attached: 26-197-215-20.jpg (640x480, 15K)

mx master 2s

G502.

Only replaced the G500 i had before because the cable was chewed on by a cat.

I recently got one as well, replacing my 10 year old mouse. It feels a bit to narrow for me. How are you liking it?

you can find those cables on ebay for a couple $

I also looked for the largest available mouse because I'm a big guy. I looked up dimensions and ended up getting the Cougar 550M. It's pretty comfy in my huge hands.

Attached: Dan_Carlin.png (1039x740, 173K)

also is anyone cares

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-27 13-19-55.png (503x338, 76K)

rival 300 is a big, very comfy right hander. the sensor is outdated but still good unless you use an extremely low sens and move it super fast all the time.

that's odd, but what possible use would there be for someone's mouse movement data when the mouse doesn't know what is on screen anyway? i'm curious

>his mouse has a single digit amount of buttons
lol

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse-images.png (521x342, 81K)

I'm gonna fix my m510

Attached: 81fNxrEV8bL._SL1500_.jpg (1213x1500, 188K)

Got the 502 about 5 years ago, pretty comfy though slightly less than the G500 as far as i recall. Sensor is better though.

SS Rival 100

do you have more of these carlin ones? I remember seeing a lot for GoT threads ages ago

no, try /his/

Been using a cheap "gaming" mouse for maybe three years, which was quite good, but it started to not register left clicks.
Got another cheap mouse at the same local computer hardware store - not the same model or brand, they don't sell those anymore.
Two days later, start feeling pain in my hand and wrist. Figure the new mouse is too big for my manlet hands and off to the big box store outside of town we go.
In a hurry, so I check the web for good mice for small hands, and see the Deathadder Elite recommended, and since I've heard the model recommended, figure it's going to be good.
Try it out, still feel pain in my wrist. Think I'm fucked for life now.

all u fucks posting without pictures this is an image board take the 5 seconds to find your fucking mouse on google and post it

Attached: angery.jpg (223x226, 6K)

>mx master 2s

Attached: logitech_910005131_mx_master_2s_wireless_1357317.jpg (2500x2500, 304K)

Got a G Pro Wireless with the wireless charging mousepad last week. Expensive but god damn it's good. Unless it breaks I'll use this thing forever.

Botnet mouse

>ITT: plastic

This mouse outlasts my Corsair Scimitar up to this day.

Attached: redragon.jpg (1500x1500, 99K)

Fk1+ from before the buyout

What buyout?

G Pro Wireless is the absolute king of mice right now, its quickly taking over the competitive scene and proving that wireless is finally better than wired

Bought the mx518 but regret spending money on that, too heavy and the shape is odd

Attached: 1552590285864.jpg (1125x1125, 297K)

I wish logitech had a larger variant of the charging pad, I can‘t go back to anything under 45 centimeters wide

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

G502

4 years of bad treatments because csgo toxicism. Still looking and functioning as brand new.

Best money i've ever spent

Attached: 2eb80544-5a98-414d-a1da-1e770cb2f7d7_1.5fe18546110436223a5b6b3c710c2b2f.jpg (450x450, 17K)

too heavy, no decent csgo user has a g502. It's not an FPS mouse

Too heavy if you're a sissy and to many buttoms if you're dumb

I've tested a bunch of mice and surprisingly the one I've really been enjoying the most is the CoolerMaster MM520
Literally bought it on impulse for shit & giggles but it just werks and does so very well, software is trash though.

No matter how strong you are, you will always be able to move a lighter object quicker than a heavier object.

Looking to get a new mouse myself

>had this piece of shit last year since jan
>was great for a bit
>even got the powerplay mat for chargan with out cables
>month later m1 and 2 double clicking
>warranty that shit
>second one double clicks out the box
>warranty again, try to sell it on ebay
>my older mouse breaks in the middle of a game
>had to open the mouse and end the lsting on ebay
>up until now just dealt with it
>realize two days ago piece of shit m4 starts double clicking too

God fucking damnit. I got to used to playing with out cables and also used the plastic hard mouse pad so cloth feels like shit now. Getting a hard mouse pad aint an issue but its gonna be hard letting go of wireless.

Was considering getting the wireless pro mouse logitech made since its powerplay compatible and apparently isnt as shittily built but
>150 bucks
>later mouse buttons that get stuck on each other

Fuck me man. Used to have a g500s and g502 but both died already. Id get a g502 again since everyone and ther mother praised that thing on mouse threads i read ages ago but going back to an old mouse is kinda gay. Any reccomendations for a new mouse?

Attached: 76d1ec73-dd1f-48db-b112-7a90d6ed5ec5_1.35b664bc5c8a268fcf76c9e21609ac89.jpg (450x450, 17K)

The mouse buttons touching on the GPW is only an issue if you intentionally push them together inwards, its dumb fake outrage

amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Elite-Mechanical-Ergonomic/dp/B01LXC1QL0

at $45 it's a nobrainer. the only way you could reasonably claim a different mouse is "better" is if you prefer different ergonomics or you fell for the wireless meme.

I need to order replacement switches soon though, left one is acting finicky.

Attached: g400s.jpg (1500x1236, 161K)

>wireless
>logitech

you brought this on yourself

>Razer
>have to use Synapse cancer

it's fucking hilarious you need an online login to use your mouse. absolutely horrid malware with spyware processes

Probably tendinitis

I had the same issue using a ambidextrous mouse. My older mice where the usual right handed ones so i didnt have issues until using this one. I took care of it by getting those little sticky pads from a wart remover pack(think it was dr schoels or what ever) and stacking them on the left button so that my hand lays on the mouse at an angle rather than flat on it. The pain went away pretty quick

G Pro
From a g502
Have slight above average hand size and this helps relieve my hands so much
Last normally 3 to 4 days wireless and the sensor feels better compared to the old g502

Attached: 1556397915242895802883979561316.jpg (4032x1960, 1.93M)

hey I have to type in my pw for every click what's the big deal?

security you know

>unironically being a freetard
the mouse is obviously usable if you just plug it in without using the software idiot, you only need it for advanced configuration

Ah. I saw lots of reviews mentioning that issue so i didnt think it was isolated incidents.

Still tho. How the fuck does wired start at 70 but jumps to 150 just you can put in the charging puck on the bottom of the mouse that doesnt even fucking come with it

I've got this thing and its starting to shit the bed, so I'm looking for a replacement. The sensitivity buttons are nice but the keypad isn't very useful.

Same shit happened to me
Currently using ROG Gladius. 10x better but not perfect. The rubber sides are peeling off.

Attached: 81KWCQMbdDL._SX425_.jpg (425x402, 17K)

That might help, the old mouse had much more of an angle to it.

3-4 days wireless

It lasts 62 hours on a single charge, are you on your PC all the time? whadafuck

based
not him, but I bought mine a week ago after my unrelated gaming mouse started double clicking. I can't tell a difference compared to my previously wired mouse (144hz tn monitor etc) and my skill in video games has remained the same (quake champions, apex legends etc)

There was an easter sale on mine so it was even cheaper than MSRP (which is very cheap to begin with). I also use recharchable battery in mine. I also like the physical design of it.

Only "negative" thing I have found is the left and right mouse click sound. They're kind of loud, especially compared to the very silent scroll button middle mouse click sound.

Logitech gayming software is basic but does the job (can easily remap buttons and create basic macros etc). But you can only store 1 profile on the mouse itself, which kinda sucks desu.

Overall I'm incredibly surprised with the performance, in a good way.

Attached: IMG_20190427_230517937_1.jpg (1245x933, 190K)

about yeah
I work 4 days 40 hours total
spend my off days on the web like a mother fucker with a occasional workout day every 2 days

Corsair M65RGB. Advertised as an "FPS" mouse because of the "Sniper Button"; but I've played MMOs, RTSs, FPSs, ect... with it just fine.

Deal it it

Attached: b88.jpg (500x364, 28K)

I see you're a man of taste as well

Attached: naga_epic_v4_gallery1.jpg (1500x1000, 83K)

I fell for the meme. Then then right click switch died in like a week. They gave me a refund and let me keep the mouse. I then replaced the switch myself.

Attached: 8BA107AC-181A-477C-890C-30F541C1EDFC.jpg (425x425, 21K)

Well g305 is almost the same as g203 so probably I wont buy it unless my g203 breaks for some reason.

I'd say g305 is the best fingertip grip wireless mouse out there conaidering price, g-pro wireless might be better idk, but it's price seems ridiculous to me for what it is.

Before i got my g203 I was using a cheap chinese laser mouse so the change was mind-blowing. God I love the g203 10/10 would buy again.

the one on the left

The G Pro Wireless now retails for 100€, what's your excuse?

>itp:downs

No one cares really just stop posting.

>ICP: Clowns

the sensor fucks itself every once in a while but I like the button layout better
I unironically use the thumb buttons outside of games

Attached: roccat nyth.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Zowie FK1 since 2015. Still going fucking strong. Tempted to get something new but this has literally no issues right now so I'm trying to wait so I'm not autistic and switching mice constantly like some people.

are you talking about the g900 or g903?

wireless is shit, no exception
lags out the ass

Wrong, the G Pro Wireless has the same 1ms response time as any other 1000hz polling rate wired mouse

deathadder elite is only $45 for fuck's sake

why people are suddenly paying $100-200 for a mouse is beyond me

has got to be astroturfing for logitech, the fanboyism and the hate for razer is ridiculous

the new ones are supposedly good but you still have to deal with the weight of the battery and recharging it and the unnecessary radiation

>Logitech gayming software
PROPRIETARY BOTNET MALWARE OH NOEESSS

Attached: HjKh2gm.jpg (2272x1704, 832K)

bump

Enjoy your botnet driver that forces you to log in to change any setting then.