How the fuck do you download Virtualbox from Oracle's website...

How the fuck do you download Virtualbox from Oracle's website? I keep trying to download it but it just spits out "an unauthorized request" messages at me. Searching around the net doesn't gimme any answers, I just wanna play around with Linux distros in a VM.

Attached: virtualbox.png (512x512, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/downloads/4481-virtualbox.html
softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/VirtualBox.shtml
download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/6.0.6/VirtualBox-6.0.6-130049-Win.exe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine having to visit a website to download a package. Just delete your windows partition and put arch on it. Then do

sudo pacman -S virtualbox

Virtualbox is trash. Just download VMWare Workstation trial and find a key on Google.

What's it feel like to be retarded?
What's it feel like to be a cult member?

UHHH Seems that oracle totaly borked the downloads. i cant download it, repos are also broken.

HAXM+QEMU

not Op, but a recent convert to linux and I was wondering if it was easy to convert virtual box virtual machines over to this stuff like I've heard of QEMU and KVM and stuff and I'm used to virtualbox so any help would be good, glad OP made this thread.

Convert your VDI disk image to raw or qcow2 format, configure a VM with similar hardware as your VBox VM in a tool like virt-manager.

>cult member
Defending irrational behavior is more cult-like than what you're accusing him of.

ewww.
use qemu.

try filehippo, they host their own downloads dont they?

I found that, for whatever reason, doing curl -O on the URL worked fine.

can get it to work either. something is fucked on their end i think.

This. Stop settling for inferior software.

>unironically suggesting a literal botnet

Attached: 1512339155713.jpg (802x1200, 132K)

techspot.com/downloads/4481-virtualbox.html

>Google bad, Oracle good!

Virtualbox is open source, VMware is proprietary. I couldn't give a fuck what company made it.

I think virualbox repositories was hacked

Downloading an inferior virtual machine seems pretty irrational to me.

apparently they fucked their cert up and used the wrong address for the download. check twitter there are people bitching about it.

It's choco install virtualbox for me :)

For Windows, do:
scoop install qemu

just go to here
softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/VirtualBox.shtml

I figured out a way around it. When you choose download on virtualbox.org etc it redirects you to (for example) download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/6.0.6/VirtualBox-6.0.6-130049-Win.exe - change the virtualbox.org to oracle.com and voila.

That's work indeed.