I keep accidentally leaving my VPN off so I can make funny posts here but they never do anything...

I keep accidentally leaving my VPN off so I can make funny posts here but they never do anything. When do they actually enforce shit?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-27 08-54-53.png (905x263, 73K)

#JustBurgerThings

They really won't ever. Same provider here, got one like... damn freshman year of high school? They just send them out automatically. If I were you I'd just stick to using your VPN for awhile so they don't actually take notice from mountains of DL's.

Xfinity is a cancer. Fuck them and fuck their monopoly over cities.

It's not monopoly. Any billionaire can make their own ISP. That's why America is so great because of all the freedom we have!

Would it be cheaper to stop my VPN service and just add a spam filter for the email so my posts stop getting blocked and these fags stop blowing up my phone

I mean, if you really don't give a fuck lol. I personally play on the paranoid side and just use a VPN. Don't quote an user on this but I've seen where some providers send you nasty mail threatening legal action and shit. I assume this is just them saying like yeah we see you're doing this chief

Also personally where I am everything is dogshit compared to Xfinity and they kinda know it, so not a literal monopoly but they know they can do whatever the fuck they want

why do you even download copyrighted stuff in 2019? just use netflix and spotify.

Shut the fuck up zoomer

EU cucks are more likely to get sued for copyright. In Germany, the fines are automatic.

Don't download copyright material you mong. If a company ever decided to further pursue your case then you could end up with a big fine. Also ISP's disconnect you if you have too many notices.

Attached: kek.png (607x349, 177K)

>Don't download copyright material you mong

Attached: 1525454500627.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>EU = Germany
#JustBurgerThings

>When do they actually enforce shit?
When you start looking into the JQ

Attached: OnEDmC.jpg (720x563, 101K)

What a funny post. Good luck OP

Eventually they will start giving you timeouts. As long as you don't seed you can't actually be
charged with a crime so don't do that.

ForcebindIP

zoomers were a mistake

I'm 30 yr old boomer idiot, zoomers don't even download anything they just stream
My old ISP never sent shit so I wonder how many complaints they got from copyright holders that they just ignored

>30yo
>never learned how to torrent properly
honestly this is more sad than anything else, I actually feel bad for you

torrenting copyrighted material is not illegal in Switzerland and Spain, and copyright laws are not enforced over torrents pretty much anywhere outside of Germany

I'll bet you expect me to use some nerd private tracker

not even, just having the decency to torrent behind a vpn

rent-free

I said in the OP I use a VPN but I fuck up and leave it off sometimes. I don't know why I even bother though

i agree with this user: shut the fuck up, you sad corporate prostitute.

so you have the attention span of a 7 year old then, you don't deserve to be torrenting

What the fuck is this thread? Why is everyone acting like this shit is normal? Is this a europe thing?

you are acting like taking massive corporate dick is a normal thing

Attached: 5E20E24D-6A6A-4F66-99B1-190D83048201.png (318x159, 7K)

We all slip up from time to time, like for example you accidentally forgot to read my post

>copyright laws are not enforced over torrents pretty much anywhere outside of Germany

Picture literally shows the amount of lawsuits in Sweden, and it keeps rising.

i read it, the only proper way to do it is to have a dedicated machine with all traffic leaks plugged. you are practicing the "pull out before you cum" method which is trash tier and you are mad at Jow Forums because you forgot to pull your dick out.

delete all the direct shortcuts to your torrent client. Launch it exclusively through a script that connects you to the VPN and then launches it.

I'm not mad, you have a fair point though. I used to have a dedicated device separate from my PC but it crapped out and haven't bothered since because if I'm too cheap to purchase media I'm certainly too cheap to buy another computer. I'm more just curious how much they spam your email before they actually care