Wtf guys how can I get rid of this

This fucking notifications on my screen for past 6 hours. I have really sweaty palms but there's no way my sweat could go inside that fucking port.

Notification says water inside
But there's no water

What do guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-230009_Samsung Experience Home.jpg (1080x2340, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KKbmPHB2pkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

throw it in some rice man

I did it
It's been like this since fucking afternoon and it's about midnight here

I'm getting really annoyed
This my third phone in 2 years fuck my palms fuck these cheap ass phones. I should have bought a laptop fuck FUCk!!!

works on my machine

Just long press on the notification and turn it off retard

The alarm goes off when i try to charge it

I had this issue user, here's how to charge it
youtu.be/KKbmPHB2pkQ

Alternatively, wireless charging works nice. This is just a defective with the device. Mine went away after a weekish. It's also likely to come back on moist days

Just swipe up lmao

Huh a comedian?
You think you're funny, dumbboy?

None of that worked I'm going to just wait now let's see what happens

I work with repairing phones. Try cleaning the usb port and if that doesn't work just send it in for a repair, it's free of charge.

so non retarded question here instead of WHY PHONE SAY WATER WHEN NO WATER

how does waterproofing work in the context of the latest smartphones? do they use covers for their main ports (3.5mm/USB primarily) or do they have a special setup where the port is open but sealed from the rest of the case and the contacts are designed to not short in the presence of a conductive liquid? and what do they use to determine the presence of conductive liquid in said ports to flag notifications like the OP has?

>idea
call the tech support rajesh.

Well, the ports are watertight but do not need plugs. Also ordinary water is not conductive, salt water and sweat is conductive.

Put it in rice overnight. This will attract Asians who will instinctively repair it.

>ordinary
I wouldn't call purified distilled water "ordinary". Actual ordinary water, the stuff you find in your tap and shit, has more than enough impurities to be conductive (albeit perhaps less so than really salty water like seawater, but still).

Theres sensors in the usb port. If the phone currently has liquid or moisture in the port it won't let you charge so it's like a security measure. If it does not work after cleaning the usb port and waiting a while, the contact can be replaced within warranty at a service location.

Damn.

Use wireless charging then?

so basically another wear point inside the most failure prone component on a modern smartphone? ripper.

Never mind I have figured it out

Attached: 28d.jpg (600x600, 71K)

In-depth and informative as always.

I'm gay btw if that matters

Sometimes it happens on my s8. Just reboot the phone with the charger plugged in, when it turns on it'll be charging and the notification will be gone. Just make sure the port is indeed completely dry, or it could short your phone

Rice doesn't actually dessicate anything, does it?

You might need to let it dry before you charge your phone.

No.