Windows 10 Zoomer Here

Can someone please give me the qrd on everything I can disable on the base system without fucking something up catastrophically?

I wanna disable as many services and background tasks as possible so I can use my PC more better like.

Attached: 9B7C35D4-98A1-443D-A82F-DC4C459EEE19.png (820x331, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wpd.app/
fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1809.frag
old.reddit.com/r/tronscript
ameliorated.info/
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/get-started/adk-install
howtogeek.com/273513/why-you-shouldnt-use-anti-spying-tools-for-windows-10/
github.com/dfkt/win10-unfuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

download o&o shutup10

I did.

There has to be more.

Windows Privacy Dashboard (WPD), i use it together with O&O Shutup 10

wpd.app/

and i use this guide as well

old.reddit.com/r/tronscript

thx

Attached: 60FB523A-D093-42CB-9FA3-058D58463CEB.jpg (420x420, 32K)

i already know the answer to your question because i googled it last week, but youre such a dumb nigger faggot that you killed a thread over this, so im not going to tell you

Use this,
ameliorated.info/

Or, get the Windows AIK/Windows ADK and learn to make your own install that has only what you want.

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/get-started/adk-install

GOYS GOYS, don't bother, you can't stop windows, WHAT IF YOU BREAK WINDOWS.
howtogeek.com/273513/why-you-shouldnt-use-anti-spying-tools-for-windows-10/

github.com/dfkt/win10-unfuck

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

k den you neo-nigger faggot

The apple computer also cannot perform the tasks I need it too so fuck right off faggot

Try this.

why did those people who made ameliorated not use windows 10 LTSC instead?

This thread is surprisingly helpful.

Thanks GenX and Boomers alike!

Attached: 7BDAFDCF-B2C1-4A21-94E1-EA09583C3A76.jpg (226x207, 7K)

I have this too but I am way too scared to use it cause I cannot whatsoever fuck up my current OS install

You can use a Virtual Machine to do dry run installs all damn day long. I did that for a week straight to get lots of practice. I fucked up many times and wrote stuff down for when I would do a main install. It worked out well. I used VirtualBox since I use Windows 7. The neat thing is that when you have a perfect install in a VM you can clone it. Then use that clone to run the system for a long time to work out bugs and make more notes. If you fuck it up, just delete the clone and make another clone from the original. Repeat until you get everything they want you want. Then install for realz.

No clue.

I'll do this once I have more time thats not spent doing my real work. I'm also gonna wait for 1903 or whichever before I really do anything big cause I know that upgrading from 1809 to 1903 is gonna fuck with tons of shit I already have customized.

I write music for other people and have signed contracts to get "x" work out done by "y" date and my current install has plenty of um, legitimately bought VST's and such *cough.. Which if I lose I'll be really sad. So this will be next projects after I get some stuff done. Got any other advice about working with it?

Attached: C48C4317-C293-4734-B3BC-F8CC98655893.gif (326x281, 110K)

Unfortunately since the software I need for work doesn't run on OSX I would need to install windows and run into the same issue.

Won't windows 10 have a built in VM with the may update?

Why do you bother? If Microsoft wants to spy on you do you actually think they care whether you have a checkbox checked or not? Everything you can touch in Windows you can only do because Microsoft allowed you to. You don’t control the system, Microsoft does.

>defeatist

Attached: 1507753114128.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

Windows users are defeatists by definition, if you don't want to be a defeatist install Gnu/Linux

its not about telemetry

Its about sending a message

Attached: DEAD9224-4D1A-47C2-8560-C3D924382505.jpg (980x551, 99K)

Delete System32.

Disable windows.

>disable as many services and background tasks as possible

W10 LTSB edition, gpedit.msc, restricted traffic limited functionality baseline, etc, LTSB is nowhere to be found after microsoft stepped in, so good luck finding it.

microsoft tracks its OS users so hard that youre just better off going to linux instead of reconfiguring half of windows not to spy on you, if it bothers you that much.

ITS NOT ABOUT telemetry m dude

Jow Forums is a boomer website.
Zoomer uses 4channel instead.

youll find a hell of a lot more info on this searching reddit, theres several ways to do it, too much to explain here

>W10 LTSB edition
What's the difference between LTSB and LTSC?

consider autism to aspergers

Bruh there's the new ltsc version which is the same, just on a newer build

>good luck finding it
Ever heard of The Eye or TPB?