youtube.com/watch?v=KN0K58EfJSg
youtu.be/eywi0h_Y5_U
minimsft.blogspot.com/2005/03/old-school-competencies.html#c111169237226667511
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and signed the EULA

Ballmer?
More like Baldmen

you know who else did nothing wrong?

I think he's the main reason that Microshit is so unattractive. With Bill as CEO it was the coolest company under the sun.

reminder that he sprained his ankle while doing the monkey chimpout but shrugged it off in just a few seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=KN0K58EfJSg

Zoomer have no clue how much Bill was hated during the 90s. It was like a Nickelback level of dislike.

Attached: 90sboomer.jpg (977x689, 194K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment.
I wasn't off topic you shithead.
What's off topic is Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums
Suck my dick Hiro and stop making mental retardation a prerequisite for being a mod or jannie.

Attached: 1556300791204.png (791x638, 125K)

ballmer's clippers put up a good fight against golden state.

if they didn't choke last game, they could've made it to game 7 against golden state

Attached: clippers.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

>Ballmer did nothing wrong.

youtu.be/eywi0h_Y5_U

Pathological liar.

Only mac fags and the antitrust division hated him.

22yo here, why was he hated?

because he raped and killed a girl in 1990

People forget how often stuff with windows just flat out didn't work for bullshit reason up until a few years after W2K and XP were released. Uptime was often measured in single digit hours.

People don't even talk about "OS decay" anymore, but it was a real thing then. Any sort of semi-power user had to reinstall everything from scratch every few months just to be productive.

Aside from that, imagine Microsoft with no charity goodwill and no Xbox give kids a positive impression of the brand... now you have Bill Gates in the 90s

Attached: windows 98 music.png (824x750, 711K)

ballmer sent a trojan horse to finland with the mission to kill nokia

>tfw now remember having to reinstalling XP
>Security is swiss cheese but install patches because it helps a little I guess
>Have to use that horrible IE based installation of updates, have to install updates one after another, takes literally a day of installing and rebooting to get up to date

Attached: delet.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

DEVELOPERS

Balmer did nothing
FTFY

Hiro is biggest cuck on planet

WHO SAID SIT DOWN

Attached: ballmer.png (647x491, 356K)

From 2005:

>along with Gates, made decisions that resulted in the company being found guilty of breaking the law twice(and counting)resulting in fines, restrictions on future conduct and incalculable loss of corporate respect/credibility
>along with Gates, invested over $10B of cash in failed telecom investments that ended up being written offf
>failed to make any meaningful investments at the bottom of the market crash when numerous companies were available for cheap, MSFT had tons of cash and other smarter CEO's were taking the opp to make their companies stronger
>invested $10B in various "emerging" businesses that even years later represent only about 10% of MSFT's revenue, aren't growing at even 10% (in BSol's case, not growing at all) and collectively aren't profitable
>taken huge charges against earnings for options expenses and related most of which has gone not to average emps but to the snr most mgt who in many cases have failed to deliver and yet bail on their shares at every opportunity (basically a non-performance performance bonus).
>as a result of several of these, has allowed the company to go FIVE years w/o increasing earnings despite revenue having gron by 50% (last time I checked, stock prices are a reflection of earnings)
>approved the onerous Licensing 6 program when many companies were hurting economically thereby pissing off a good portion of our customers and fueling the move to Open Source.
>has been at the helm as MSFT failed to take security seriously and then has had to drop everything to play catch up, missed the paid search move and had to play catch up, missed the move to web services and had to play catch up, missed the portable music wave and had to play catch up, let IE stagnate and had to play catch up, and now seemingly can't ship any major product on time even stripped of formely core features (can you say Longhorn, CRM, SQL, VS)

Full coment: minimsft.blogspot.com/2005/03/old-school-competencies.html#c111169237226667511

Based and developerpilled

We loved bill in the 90s. Dos was based af

21 year old zoomer here. My elementary school had machines that ran Windows 98. Good to know the whole "random freezing" thing wasn't unique.

Yeah keep coping with that dumb shit.
All big phones manufacturers back then are dead now. Apple came and killed every other brands, Samsung Galaxy brand also blown up from the iPhone rival meme.

He did nothing right either