Why is tencent taking a shit on my raspberry pi?

Why is tencent taking a shit on my raspberry pi?

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-221040__01.jpg (1080x2068, 1.19M)

>nano

get out.

Install fail2ban

shut up retard

Chinks do the same shit to me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-27-22-56-05.png (1074x1916, 663K)

Just return 200 on everything. That's what I do and it makes some of their bots spin out of control, hitting my non-existent pages for days on end.

context?

This is Jow Forums We dont do anything as sophisticated as 'context' here

There is no context. Chinese bots hitting random webservices searching for vulnerabilities. It's special annoying if you are hosting a small web service for your personal needs.

test 123

I send random return codes and if its a chink IP I send them Tianemen Square shit but they still spam me anyway

test 123

did it work?

>nano
I hope they do shit inside of your raspberry pi you fucking wretch.

Send a 418

i'm not a faggot virgin like you guys. I'm not even a CS engineer. get fugged nigger. I'll use whatever i want

I'm sure that your life partner will find your vim skills very cool.

>I'll suck dicks if I want to
k

>Falling for the Shitberry Pi meme
Serves you right for buying that SJW horseshit.

>tfw no creativity and no balls

the slanteye burglars who rattle locks at night do this for everyone user

>the slanteye burglars
kek

>vim
harmful. use ed

Attached: harmful_stuff.jpg (1412x2440, 643K)

eat a dick nigger

>autism.jpg

Drink bleach, shit stain.

>not blocking the entire ip range

I just return 444 in nginx to immediately close the connection. Usually gets them to fuck off pretty quickly. Do that with a plain address vhost and chinks will not bother you. Optionally install fail2ban and auto-ban everyone that tries to access your web server by its IP.
They use cheap or hijacked VPSs in other countries as well. Though, do you have their IP ranges at hand per chance? My current situation of having a list of 8200 f2b entries for ssh is not exactly ideal.

>My current situation of having a list of 8200 f2b entries for ssh is not exactly ideal
Use a non-default port, you'll soon have exactly 0 f2b entries.

geoip module for nginx/apache with geoip database, most likely already packaged on your distro of choice.
for ssh you gonna have to use a firewall (iptables) or modify sshd hosts.deny to your liking

This is the best option, my server has been 5 years serving a public page and rarely sees any ssh port knockers.

Get a Beaglebone instead, cheaper and better specs. But what would a knuckle dragging retard like you know.

Eat a tranny's dick you SJW loving flossing zoom zoom.

acme is better than ed

1. Buy mini PC
2. Install pfSense
3. Install pfBlockerNG
4. Block all incoming traffic from chinks and Russians.

>Get a Beaglebone instead
Get a real computer instead, faggot.

Are generics harmful too?

Attached: Rob-pike-oscon.jpg (1280x853, 38K)

Absolutely, they are bloat and completely unneeded in simple and beautiful languages like C (or Go, for that matter).

install fail2ban you fucking nigger

Lmao maybe i'm the fucking nigger, it's not ssh logs like I assumed

You can write your own rules, regex, and config for jails and monitoring.