Redpill me on this. I’m thinking of switching from Manjaro (KDE). Pros? Cons? Can I put KDE on it?

Redpill me on this. I’m thinking of switching from Manjaro (KDE). Pros? Cons? Can I put KDE on it?

Attached: 7DA67E7D-8B29-45A6-B34C-5DA2D0D2FA54.jpg (551x558, 63K)

Fuck off, Kevin.

Attached: gop lies.jpg (625x418, 78K)

Who’s Kevin?

Attached: slackwarecigs.jpg (240x365, 13K)

Nice try, Kevin.

I too was thinking of trying it but ubuntu just werks

Go away, Kevin.

no, I’m serious.

Umm, maybe lurk a little bit before posting on 4channel? It's bad practice to post as a new user.

No. You're Kevin.

this picture really resonates, man

do it right away, op

manjaro fucking sucks

Attached: 00006-[14.54.560-14.56.270].webm (1920x1080, 1.68M)

>a tripfag calling out a newfag

Attached: file.png (512x384, 225K)

Ignore the meme fags, they're probably still underage or barely legal. "eheh get it, Kevin was always shilling this distro, eheh epic man, simply epic" Bunch of faggots.
Anyway, solus is much more stable than Manjaro while also being a rolling release distro. Mind you they have a small team so some increments and software might take a bit longer than expected. The software list has grown a lot in this last year but still can't compare to Arch's repositories + AUR. But since you're using Manjaro, a poor man's arch, go ahead and give Solus a chance. It's clean and runs fast on any computer and never gave me a serious problem when I used it.

Thank you for the actually helpful reply. How does Budgie compare to KDE?
Also, is gayman any good on Solus? Aside from making music and dipping my toes into programming, I play a lot of video games.

>tripfag
>namefag
>FATHATE
>Jow Forumsizenfag
>calling out others
Do the thing with the rope and the chair and your neck.

Why would I kill myself? Here's my reasoning on why I wouldn't:

If I live, there's always a chance of having good feels.
If I die there is zero chance of having good feels.
Easy choice to not kill self.

>How does Budgie compare to KDE?
It has less features than KDE(which itself is not a bad thing I doubt anyone uses every feature/option Plasma offers) but it's much more traditional and eats less ram than Gnome(it runs around 600-680MB of RAM on my toaster). It's basically gnome 3 done right.
Games should be good on Solus, but I didn't test anything besides Steam but it worked fine back then.

I appreciate your reply. Burning ISO now.

Not the other user, but Budgie is super comfy.

I'm stuck with Ubuntu LTS for my work and research, but I use Budgie since I like the workflow and it 'just werks'. I've never had any issues with it.

I would tell you but it always fails to install the bootloader and i'm too much of a brainlet to do that manually

Jordan == Kevin

no he's a pudgy zoomer and I'm a bonified fat Boomer

Solus feels like a modern distro. I run my desktop PC on it with a gtx 1080 and an i5 no problem. I also run it on my Thinkpad x230 no problem. I wanna say it was also the easiest OS installation I've ever done.

The eopkg package manager is very easy to use. Spotify is available thru the third party software thingy and I also use dropbox with it for my personal programming projects.

I have nothing bad to say about Solus. Full compatibility and Budgie is overall nice and modern.

Other distros feel like a mess that was hacked together. Especially manjaro and any arch-based distro. Solus feels much more cohesive to any other Linux distro I've used.

did you dual boot or fresh install? did you make the efi partition with gparted? i'm
and haven't been able to install it on either my laptop or desktop

You're still getting paid for this shit Kevin? I thought the checks stopped after ikey left.

Attached: 1479396245715.png (10000x600, 120K)

Does Kevin still post here?
Are you the real Jordan or an imitator?

real jordan

Prove it.

Howso?

i like solus, even though Slackware will always be my love.

Attached: Bob.jpg (236x299, 21K)

Use your other tripcode.

which one LOL
one is permab& and all of them are public anyway

Why the Manjaro hate?

Post your black arch RPI

it's now a WINDOWS 10 RPI

fuck off, solus is shit you pathetic fatfuck shill
if it's not in the kernel.org mirrors don't bother, it's shit

It isn't bad but it needs to integrate the Gentoo build package system and emerge.

I'm sticking with Fedora 30.

whats kevin's fucking endgame.
does he work for the CIA?
is budgie a botnet and solus MK ultra?

Attached: 999w23.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Best Linux performance on market second only to Clear Linux.

I already using. No regrets!

Attached: solus2.png (1051x503, 100K)

>Clear Linux is a product of Intel’s Open Source Technology Center focusing mainly on the cloud. It’s not your regular general-purpose Linux distributions, but a distribution that mostly suits various cloud use cases leveraging the best of Intel’s hardware and architecture.
AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

that autism...

I like Solus as babby's first Linux distro, but God does it have shit battery life on laptops

stop giving him attention

>leveraging
using

>babby's
baby's

pic related

Attached: pretty comfy desu.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

Have they finished the overhaul of the store yet?

Budgie is like non-retarded GNOME, so it has that going for it.. Werks on mom's C2D laptop from 2007 perfectly well.

At some point after fresh install on another laptop when I did full system upgrade, it destroyed itself though (reinstalled with Antergos and called it a day).