I fucking hate buying things online. I just bought a computer from Bongland on ebay...

I fucking hate buying things online. I just bought a computer from Bongland on ebay. It is supposed to arrive in 10-15 days.

I will not be able to think about anything else until this shit arrives. The anxiety is so bad that I want to fucking kill myself right now.

Attached: 1556402591411.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Amazon prime stuff arrives in 1-2 days for me
You get what you pay for, i hope you suffer

kys

cancel the order. problem solved

Imagine the moment when there is a knock on the door and you are going to have to interact with another human while you sign for the package. That person is going to judge you for being home in the middle of the day and what you are wearing.

Attached: cDAFows.png (797x957, 957K)

Aaah fuck

Well the good thing is if you're in college it's socially acceptable to be home whenever you want. Also being drunk during the day is also okay. God I love it.

the mailman does not give a fuck
if you were a mailman you wouldn't either

>I fucking hate buying things online.
Then stop doing that. Case closed.

>mailman
we use the term mailperson on Jow Forums. we like to be more inclusive. thanks lad

I remember some faggot delivery queer once made a comment about how I "must work nights".

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you stupid sack of shit.

relatable/10

i remember when i was an insecure child and thought like you two, when you grow up, youll get this thing called "patience" and realise that no one really gives a shit, and neither should you

Nope, I'm thinking about where I'm delivering my next dragon dildo so I can make time
t. mailmang

imagine actually waiting two weeks for something

Attached: 6.jpg (940x499, 144K)

If only you had a job to keep your mind off things

>one-day shipping for Prime members
Not in the Balearic Islands, no. More like (at least) a week.

>Amerilards consider this impressive
Amazon is literally exiting China because they can't deliver packages within 6 hours like the local competition does

If I want computer stuff I get to buy it online whether I like it or not because the only place that sells anything more than Best Buy consumer-electronics crap is like 100 miles away.

I'll take Amazon's free prime trials when they give them to me, but I object on principle to paying for it when I could just wait a few days instead.

>mfw price matching shit at my brick and mortar with screen shots of sites on my phone

Attached: 1553192675971.jpg (1028x505, 110K)

I live fairly close to micro center, while interacting with people sucks I generally can get what I need within an hour. The employees are pretty good about not annoying