Google thanos and click on the gaunlet

Google thanos and click on the gaunlet

Attached: 03102B24-5930-4359-990B-23BEAE059622.png (80x80, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4mf35D7K_8
thanos.dance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Expected a troll thread, but OP delivered.

Thanks senpai!

youtube.com/watch?v=g4mf35D7K_8

Well played Google

Aside from shilling capeshit, well played

based thanos gaunlet poster

>capeshit

Attached: 1523904599441.png (350x350, 55K)

I can't wait for capeshit to die.

Attached: D5Nu0AUUUAAJPVz.png (615x335, 293K)

How did they do the effect? Canvas render?

I chuckled very mildly

>Google
Why would I do that?

das wayciss man!

Endgame is the greatest film ever produced in the history of the art form and you know it.

thanos.dance

Nice.

>spot the plothole game
You misspelled Infinity War

Why didn't Thanos just snap his fingers and make the universe have twice the resources?

Someone post some webms I can't be arsed to click.

Why didn't Thanos just snap his fingers and get rid of his enemies the first time?

The original Thanos from the comics killing half universe's people was because he had a boner from Death, and she asked him to kill a bunch of people because her work was too hard or something.
People have to see something "good" from Thanos' perspective so it makes it a little harder to kill him and people would even side with him, but killing just because he wants some skeletal pussy doesn't like people too much.

Wait, so is Thanos cucked by Deadpool? He had a boner for death but death only had bones for Deadpool?

That original motivation makes sense
his new motivation makes NO sense
even if he killed half the people, they'd just breed and return to the old population level anyway

type in recursion and click "did you mean recursion"

this is such a reddit joke

>thanos.dance
KEK

>thanos

Attached: wojaksoy2.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Atleast it acknowledged itself about shoehorning captain marvel

acknowledging it doesnt excuse it

I never said it wasn't shit regardless.

>capeshit
No one cares. I'm only posting in this thread to make beta males feel bad. I judge you for your poor life choices, you pathetic fucks.

Attached: 1543293551919.jpg (1024x554, 54K)

I see this sort of crap everywhere. What the fuck is this / what American ''''''$$$((((culture)))$$$''''''' facet it refers to?

>use google
no thanks, honeypot

t. no culture western yuro

*eastern yuro-poor

Found a picture of OP

Attached: OP.jpg (800x591, 49K)

wholesome

Attached: schlop.jpg (640x640, 31K)

>muh time travel
>muh strong wymyn posing together like some power rangers
burgers are all manchildren jesus fucking christ how is this flick being taken seriously?!

It doesn't work on my search engine

>his new motivation makes NO sense
The media wants to push an agenda. They're trying to normalize mass murder for the "greater good".

>The media wants to push an agenda. They're trying to normalize mass murder for the "greater good".
you're several hundred years behind the times with that one

Attached: 1556439759339.jpg (800x591, 107K)

>The media wants to push an agenda. They're trying to normalize mass murder for the "greater good".
You'd think Jow Forums would be celebrating.

Memes aside, it's retardation and not malice. Hollywood writers, even when they aren't liberal caricatures, are basically incapable of imagining their own biases as wrong, and Malthusian cynicism is a fairly common view.

Yes, pretty much, he then cursed Deadpool somehow to not be able to die or something. There is a cool one shot with both of them because nobody can die because the Death isn't where she has to be or something.

i was told by a yt comment that Canada news have weekly flint water crisis report and the US news corporations have nothing about it just trump, 2020 president canditates and both sides 24/7. Local news are owned by Sinclair. America likes to keep people in the dark or so it seems. New, better, buy now limited time sale! Consume. You are a loser if you dont have the latest. Peer pressure works to americans. Living in a bubble.

lol poor

pretty neat desu

what does this say me?

Attached: nigger.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

Someone in Google took the time out of their day to program this.

It probably went through a QA progress too.

>Someone in Google took the time out of their day to program this.
Good. Getting paid to do something fun >>>>> getting paid to do something productive

>hexchat
entferne dich

seething codemonkey forced to fix 30,000 lines of pajeet code
I bet it makes you seethe even harder knowing the person who made that earns 6 figures

>they'd just breed and return to the old population level anyway
No that's gonna take a few millenniums. It was confirmed that half of all animals and plants also got killed in the snap. Pretty much every planets ecosystem is fucked beyond belief with all those resources gone. The snap itself may have killed 50% of all life but the aftermath is easily gonna claim another 30% or so minimum.

WOOOWEEE!

Attached: 3cb93b7e.png (454x520, 4K)

As far as capeshit goes, this is actually pretty cool though.
We should actually randomly purge the Web every few years, doesn't matter if it's a huge site like Facebook or YouTube, just to re-balance shit.

>No that's gonna take a few millenniums
you just contradicted yourself

You're not clever, OP said Google.

Marvel ended with Infinity war and Stan's death.

>zweitausendundsiebzeh plus zwei
>kein hexen chat
lol

Jow Forums is not celebrating because it is them who would be the targets of the mass murder.

Attached: 2eae71a8b.jpg (644x800, 76K)

this is literally and unequivocally (You).

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 507K)

Gave infinity war a chance, it was horrible.

literally everything about the movie made no sense. Cape shit is just garbage tier writing.

Thanos is purple Travis in the comics then? cool

pretty funny

This is actually cool as shit, like a story from old mythology where the gods are just as petty and emotional as humans.
Why did make him a boring commie? Is it just part of their attempt to legitimize capeshit?

srsly? it's fucking nothing
fuck your hollywood trash

let me guess, the american superhero survives and kills all the evil russian al quaida terrorists and falls in love with a ho that never cared about him beforehand, fuck you nigger

Attached: 1556415315758.webm (364x320, 684K)

>the american superhero survives
Actually he dies (Iron Man) but otherwise that's right

Or at least thats what the spoilers say I've never watched this shit

irony man unironically dead?

Yeah. Plus cap grew old, Hulk Dabs, Thor is fat, Black widow Dies. etc.

Attached: Cringe.jpg (699x1056, 269K)

They needed black successors for Cap and Thor.

Thanks niggers for shitting on capeshit and forgetting to sage, now it’s back to page 1 you fucking retards

Thors successor should be Muslim

At least more people will get spoiled this way

gauntlet

Writers hate him, he wrecked 20 screenplays with one simple trick

I cant get this to open on firefox or brave. do i really need chrome installed to see it. I dont even like capeshit Im just curious

SCHLOP
SCHLOP
SCHLOP
SCHLOP

Thor: cancer woman
Cap: black
Iron Man: little black girl with huge afro

I think the reason she asks him to do that was that, knowing it was an impossible task, he would give a stop bothering her. She never shown any positive feelings toward thanos.
When he did it like an absolute mad lad, with the stones, she told him that she was simply unworthy of being in the side of the God he had become, and thus thanos was btfo

Infinity War had the better ending.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Cringe

WOW THIS IS SO GREAT THANKS GOOGLE FOR THIS AMAZING EASTER EGG, THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE GOOGLE THEY'RE LIKE THE BEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD, IM SUCH A NERD AND I GOT THAT REFERENCE, BASED GOOGLE.

i don't see it OP

Attached: 2019-04-28 11_17_46-Window.png (787x617, 195K)

Isn't him secretly in coma like in the comics? We didn't see him being buried actually. Maybe he gets connected to a machine and acts like a new AI to train his daughter or the next nigger iron woman.

it worked fine for me in Firefox 60 ESR

Again I don't follow this bullshit whatsoever but I would not be surprised if these retards have a plan to bring him back to life because character death is a disposable gimmick in this trash media

I mean, I don't like Marvel movies either but it's just a cute little easter egg.
Imagine being THAT much of a tight-ass. Imagine having that little fun.

ok but how do i get my results back, seriously

click again

NM I thought it was on the homepage didn't know it was an Easter egg

kek'd and check'd

What is thanos, is this some US thing?

Capeshit thing

based

>being contrarian

>thanos lol xD
> 50 percent, so epic
>thanos!
>thanos dindu nuffin wong!
>thanos did nuthin wong!
>look it's half so i must make a reference to my capeshit!
>if I repeat is every 30 seconds maybe it will be funny!
Why are normalfags so boring?

Attached: .jpg (720x480, 32K)

good, now make half Africa banish

kek