Clover

why is this nigger shit so broken
first it started to say that theres an update all the time, which wanst actually an update, putting you into an updating loop
now it just fucking stopped seeing Jow Forums completely, and ALSO wont even check for updates anymore

floens what the fuck did you do
dashchan hasnt been updated in fucking forever and it still works somehow

Attached: images.jpg (192x192, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Adamantcheese/clover/releases
github.com/Adamantcheese/clover/issues
github.com/Floens/Clover/issues
github.com/K1rakishou/Clover
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reeeeeeee

Works on my machine.

Works fine here.

PMed you the fix ;)

- Sent via Clover

Works for me.

i had to uninstall and download the dev build again to see Jow Forums
it is the same build again
it has the same retarded updateloop

Attached: 1525437781299.png (200x193, 30K)

Fixed on Adamantcheese's build:
github.com/Adamantcheese/clover/releases

go away shill.

whats this now
actually any good?
actual fixes?

Yeah, it's great, I don't know why anyone would stay on Floens' build with bugs unfixed for months (cross board linking for example has been broken ever since the Jow Forums and 4channel split almost half a year ago)

thanks, fork-chan

ebin.
when i try to pick my download folder for saving media it crashes

There are random crashes when opening the catalog as well as animation lag. Post countdown is still present when switching from WiFi to mobile data, but at least its being worked on and updated unlike Floens' version. You can also import and export settings including filters, so it's on the right track on becoming the go to app when these bugs are fixed.

Working fine on my end. Give Clover the storage permission.

>There are random crashes when opening the catalog as well as animation lag.
Not getting either of these, are you on the latest build?

does the in app updater work?
do i have to monitor github for new releases?
it looks like there been only like 3 of them

dont think thats a thing on android 5
also i just made a dummy folder with tthe same name, and renamed into it afterwards to fix it

why do neither clover nor this have interactsble scrollbar? how hard can it be to implement that

>does the in app updater work?
Sadly not

>do i have to monitor github for new releases?
Yeah, just look at the bit where it says "LAST UPDATED ON 4/25/2019, commit c4a916c" to see if there's been a new build, because the version number doesn't usually change

so is it always on that link thsts been posted?
im bad at github and mobile githun is even worse

also holy fuck these features are great
makes me want to learn how to program and add more myself

did crash while posting just now
but fuck, still better than original
and it did send it still

Only issue I have with clover is that image loading sometimes doesn't work on the first run for some reason. Other than that it's better than regular Jow Forums because I don't have to use the shitty new captcha

>so is it always on that link thsts been posted?
Yeah

wish they imported dashchans captcha into clover
so you click the big ass picturr and not the 4 pixel checkbox

Working on it.

based

>Not getting either of these, are you on the latest build?
Yes (4/25/2019).

ah fucking amazing my man

just on the off chance
would it be hard to make it less annoying to view reply chains by making jumping to post a different action than clicking on the post content, again like dashchan
i always misclick cause the reply chain "button" is tiny, i jump fuck knows where and have to backtrack

Yeah I was actually thinking about the same because I always misclick too and I fucking hate it.

Attached: 1556441377.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Whoever you are - are you working on these?

I guess assigning that action to the long click instead of the regular one should be good.

No, I'm working on the new captcha window right now. Would be really helpful if you could fill the issues for those bugs on the github so they won't get lost.

>Would be really helpful if you could fill the issues for those bugs on the github so they won't get lost.
I would if I could make an account.
>There were problems with creating your account.
And that's that, no matter what I do.

Well maybe somebody who experiences the same problems could do it?

I asked, but issues tab is still empty here.
github.com/Adamantcheese/clover/issues

try different browser or maybe turning ublock off

You should rather use Floens' repo for filling issues - github.com/Floens/Clover/issues

huh it actually is empty

hey speaking of captcha
have you thought about making it so you can fill it without posting? (again like dashchan)
would have to go around that new post timer somehow though, shame it doesnt just count down somewhere, guess thats to save space

>have you thought about making it so you can fill it without posting? (again like dashchan)
But it will be only available for like 2 minutes so I don't see the point.

never had a heated discussion i guess
the times ive just sat and mashed the post button, filling in the captcha over and over cause sperg autism didnt let me just wait

did crash while posting again, but guess one crash in 8 posts is not a bad result, given that the post goes out and nothing gets lost

oh are you one of the spergs who likes nothing better than turning any board you touch into a pissing match? please grow up.

i jinxed myself, it did it again
maybe i should uninstall original clover or turn some features off, any ideas?
would explain why some people crash and some dont

no, actually. just passionate about stuff sometimes, it doesnt always have to be shitposting
also when posting in multiple threads at the same time, and the cooldown is global

Huh? We're talking about the mobile app here.

He's talking to the user with issues creating a GitHub account

I'm the one getting errors. I still don't know what the problem is. I've tried changing the password, email, I've turned UBlock Origin off and still nothing.

free software FOSS GNU LMAO

Please make clover for us iphoners, please floens.

lol
you idiots cant even watch webms
just buy an android

PLEASE.

Here, I made you a GitHub account:
user: sreggin
pw: 1Drowssap1

Good. Thank you.

Works fine for me, best image board app available

I opened an issue, but someone apparently really really hates me.

Attached: 2250.png (1047x83, 15K)

I can see my issue is posted there already, a month ago "dev build wont update#645"

Also nultiple people reported it here in clover threads. Pls fix it!

lmao, I think it's because of the username

>dev build wont update#645
Only Floens has access to the website where new builds are stored so I can't do anything with this.

>lmao, I think it's because of the username
What does sreggin even mean? Nothing in English. God, github hates me with a passion, but at least I got that issue in.

Attached: 1556374157569.jpg (600x399, 69K)

And will floens fix it sometime, or are the abandoning memes true

>What does sreggin even mean?
read it backwards.

>but at least I got that issue in.
can't see it, I think it's hidden from other people.

Here, I made you another account, shouldn't get flagged this time
user: floorens
pw: 1Drowssap1

Well I hope he will one day.

>or are the abandoning memes true
sadly it's true, there hasn't been a proper update to Floens' build in months. I guess he's busy with some other shit.

Well at least almost everything works fine, at least for me

God.............
I'll do it again. Fine.

Flagged again. I give up. Here's the list of issues:

>Flagged again
Ok, guess the username wasn't the issue, but the fact that the account is being logged in from different IP addresses in a short period of time.

for real just get a 50$ chinkphone
it will have more functionality

>Please make clover for us iphoners, please floens.
So this is the power of the great Apple "ecosystem"?

it's open source, sweetie. get porting.

They will use only what Apple tells them to use and nothing more.
That's the power that company has over them.

disabled accessible post info and the yous counter
doesnt seem to be crashing so far, im loving this client, just needs more stability

thumbnails are broken for me, they dont load at all. send help

Now what? I have to wait for some other dude fork this fucking fork next?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-16-22-28-009_com.brave.browser.jpg (1200x373, 77K)

I'm using mimi right now, aint that bad

good qiestion

hey man(mans) how do we get your fixed stuff when you make it

ADAMAAAAAAAANT

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE

I use dev and it just works

Well, we could ask Adamantcheese nicely to merge them or just wait for Floens to come back.

Meant to

floens eithet dont give a fuck or depressed
either way, no hopes for that

cant you just make your own github or something?
i dont know how this works

You mean making my own builds? Let's see first what Adamantcheese will say about merging these new PRs. I didn't change the database this time so it shouldn't be that time consuming to merge them (well except reviewing the code and testing).

okay
but if he doesnt, where would we find your fixes?

github.com/K1rakishou/Clover

I am this user
I enabled these settings
And now I'm getting crashes when opening bookmarked threads. Here's the crash log:
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:860)
at org.floens.chan.ui.cell.ThreadStatusCell.lambda$getNumYous$1$ThreadStatusCell(ThreadStatusCell.java:191)
at org.floens.chan.ui.cell.-$$Lambda$ThreadStatusCell$71--Q7TjprV4YeihIFiFzs1Ziz0.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

I guess there's still a bug in the (you) counter?

Save your settings and delete the database.
Maybe that will fix it.

Someone please write a new Jow Forums client with flutter already. Copy the UI from clover but not the bugs.

niiiice
thank you

Deleted database, still getting crashes with (you) counter enabled. It only happens when you open a thread where you have (you)s.

Too lazy to create a githhub account but there is an issue with certain mobile providers censoring the Jow Forums.org domain, fix is mostly to change things to 4channel.org. (still allows posting to nsfw boards)

Can anybody here confirm to me if the archive currently works? Because it doesn't seem to work for me and afaict that's the only thing that might prevent switching to the other domain wholesale

archive works yea

This?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-17-04-21-452_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2246, 198K)

>still getting crashes with (you) counter enabled. It only happens when you open a thread where you have (you)s.
I think you're on to something. I haven't gotten a crash or animation stutter so far with the (You) counter turned for. Let's see if it really was caused by that.

But it crashes every time a thread reload.

Works fine on my end. (You) counter is causing crashes, try disabling that

I use mimi