/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

No edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous thread: News: none

Attached: Harucos.jpg (1280x1810, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(2014_TV_series)
passthepopcorn.me/missing.php
apprenticealf.wordpress.com/
predb.pw/ftp.php
mega.nz/#F!RlRE1C5Z!r4k1Utm6zRguWExcZeSLww
scenenotice.org/details.php?id=2340
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>weebshit image

fuck oops

i want to fuck haruhi

God edition

this

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

is cringe

is based

based thread

based on what

.cd

just got my *** invite!

Where does AHD recruit and what are the requirements?

Attached: what-is-critical-thinking-258x300.jpg (960x1116, 71K)

Check the /pyramid/ link in OP

Very nice ty. What's the source for that table? It's clearly a screenshot from some forum.

TPS, a forum about trackers that is actually respected by trackers.

Shit I could have guessed that. Is TPS worth joining through applications? They want a bit too much info desu.

Translation: /ptg/ with your private tracker identity tied to it
not worth it

Not really worth it. They do have an official recruitment forum and a request forum for trackers that allow it though.

Also, they do recruit at a few trackers (I know they do at HDB, not sure where else), so you can join that way if you can't be arsed to fill in a bunch of information.

But you can't request invite to BTN, PTP not HDBits which makes it useless as fudge.

BTN stopped recruiting on ahd?

yes

fuck, where are they recruiting now?

> private trackers
no thanks, fbi.
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
you mean the fbi? sure, they're here all the time.

PTP - 6 months/10 uploads

Does BIB (or anywhere else) have an ePub/mobi of Pierro Scaruffi's History of Rock Music?

How do I look like this?

Does BTN have the chinese version of Top Gear? ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(2014_TV_series) )

>brod

>f Pierro Scaruffi's History of Rock Music

its on mam

nope

>its on mam
Only a PDF, which fucking sucks on eReaders

How does MySpleen compare to TVVault?

Sure, if you only care about those trackers. People who aren't retarded are already in those and are looking to join more obscure and niche trackers.

They have nothing to do with each other and don't fill the same niche, so you can't compare them.

I guess you can't compare HDB to Orpheus either then :^)

besides HDB what would be the choice to build up 1080p and 4K x265 bluray encodes movie collection? oh and I want stuff released more than 10 years ago to actually have seeds.

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (160x160, 12K)

PTP

I meant that 1080p h264 is ok but 4K definitely needs to be h265

AHD

>Sure, if you only care about those trackers. People who aren't retarded are already in those and are looking to join more obscure and niche trackers.

Being new to the game has nothing to do with being retarded. Everyone has to get their invite somewhere.

You keep telling yourself that retard

thanks bois

Does anyone have this ebook? The new 1001-1002 version? Thanks.

Attached: d.jpg (404x500, 43K)

From what I read in the wiki, MySpleen has older TV not available for purchase which is the same content that is available on TVV. So do I need MySpleen if I have CartoonChaos and TVV?

check on undernet or irchighway #ebooks irc channels

Why do so many high tier trackers recruit on RED?

It's extremely easy to get in, applications are accepted any day. If you are not retarded and you are looking for RED you already know things they ask you on the interview. There are public step by step manuals about how to pass it, for fucks sake. How is it even private at this point.

MySpleen has old, out-of-print, bootleg, overall kind of B stuff. TVV is for any TV program that ended 4 years ago or earlier.

you need to get to pu/elite to join those high tier trackers. shit tier users can't just join e.g. ptp, they need to get to elite and wait a year

that's just 50 torrents, it's nothing and waiting a year doesn't take effort.

a year ago PTP required 500 uploaded torrents on RED to be eligable for recruitment.

What is there to upload on PTP? Seems every english dvd/blu-ray has already been uploaded and the new torrents are all just foreign films.

>that's just 50 torrents
don't forget 100GB of upload

Join the scene, buy leech slots on a topsite, seek hoarders who archive that shit, maybe try usenet. I was lucky with some old stuff using free-usenet.com but the uploads were in 2008-2012 range.

still pretty easy, it just takes a bit of time

after WCD got taken down it was 500 torrents + 500GB

lots and lots of foreign stuff you can find on the internet that isn't on ptp yet. Hell even just going to rutracker there's tons of stuff.
Obscure scene releases as well.

>use emp.sx domain
>it stops working
>login via .me domain
>your account has been......
>check email
>nothing
>check other email
>repeat for all accounts

wtf is going on family, is the emp email server down or do I not have the right email?

Attached: 2a25f129-756a-4a79-a16d-afcec81f2ac7..jpg (651x311, 51K)

is there a private tracker for cute anime girls?

what should I put here to auto snatch every avengers endgame torrent? I want that maximum seedage

Attached: ptptptpt.png (321x308, 7K)

(.*.)

aren't scene ftps and topsites mostly for new stuff that was released recently? I doubt they keep archives

he specifically mentioned usenet dumbshit

AB

do all those autodl-everything-seedboxes pay off?

he mentriond
>Join the scene, buy leech slots on a topsite
in the first part as well you dumbshit

>Join the scene
you need to have some skills or something to contribute (like being a supplier, a good cracker etc.) otherwise you're shown the door. and the key to all of it: knowing the right people and getting recognized. as the old saying goes:
> don't call us
> we'll call you
>aren't scene ftps and topsites mostly for new stuff that was released recently?
no.
> being this illiterate

What sites for movies/tv shows have open sign ups going right now?

unrelated to archival sites
nice reading comprehension retards

> can't read
> thinks everyone has poor reading comprehension
you stupid cunt. you're a fucking embarrassment.

nice reading comprehension retard

none that are worth joining

>open sign ups
lol

Those are some pointy tits

why are you retarded? asked where he could get old scene releases and firstly suggested to get into scene topsites. now i don't think single topsite can keep much of the scene releases and I doubt there is single entry point for that. getting access to mulitple ftps would be too expensive.

>firstly suggested
What did he secondly suggest? As in, addition to and unrelated to the first.
Don't think too hard you might fry your brain.

good manga sites or tracker?

>What is there to upload on PTP? Seems every english dvd/blu-ray has already been uploaded and the new torrents are all just foreign films.

Endless amounts of things to upload

passthepopcorn.me/missing.php

mangadex

anyone know where this is or what
>Game of Thrones season 8 HDTV .ts episodes from a very private Hungarian tracker. Shit was 136 mbps and almost 80GB in size. And yes that's for just 1 episode.

AB

>do all those autodl-everything-seedboxes pay off?

Absolutely in building a buffer/ratio. Unless the tracker has a great points system and you've got tons of storage space, it's a great shortcut.

Sounds like whoever recorded it is an idiot.
HDTV bitrates aren't that high.
Even 4k TV doesn't get that high.

Do BIB have a secret method for ripping overdrive books that all users know or are my Google skills shit?

>136 mbps
>almost 80GB
this doesn't add up unless it's referring to video bitrate only and the audio is somehow 40Mb/s

Did the third episode leak yet?

what?

How do people like you even get on private trackers? Learn to read the wiki, FAQ, and forums before asking dumb questions.

I'm not on there you dumb fuck, I'm asking what the method is.

apprenticealf.wordpress.com/

>Game of Thrones season 8 HDTV .ts episodes from a very private Hungarian tracker. Shit was 136 mbps and almost 80GB in size. And yes that's for just 1 episode.

Proof or it doesn't exist.

> What did he secondly suggest?
to seek data hoarders, can't you read? anyway I don't care about second part of that message, my question was only about archives on scene topsites

>I'm not retarded, I swear! I just ignored that part!
wow truly epic

Foreign trackers are full of idiots.

Attached: 128.png (858x106, 63K)

These fucks are selling topsite access, probably only focused on 0day:
predb.pw/ftp.php

A lot of tracker sysops probably have access to leech slots as well. The problem with old releases is that they die without being reuploaded and since there's not much interest, people with access don't care to upload them again. I've seen scene collection torrents in UG's successor if you're interested in video games.

No way, 8K HEVC video from Japanese TV is at 80mbps.

mega.nz/#F!RlRE1C5Z!r4k1Utm6zRguWExcZeSLww

I've already been there. It covers 90 to 95% of the releases but their archives are meh.
Buy one if you want to race everyone and climb userclasses on trackers, but don't buy it if you want a good archive access.

Scene doesn't like them btw: scenenotice.org/details.php?id=2340

Attached: proof.png (1194x551, 23K)

nice reading comprehension retard, quote me where I ask about usenet you are so fixed on :^)

You never asked about topsites at all either.
This is a private trackers thread, try reddit, cuck.

> You never asked about topsites at all
I did in lmao, you are legit retarded, it's confirmed