Why aren't you more passionate about one of the best distributions around that will most likely surpass any other...

Why aren't you more passionate about one of the best distributions around that will most likely surpass any other within the next 5 years?
>open source
>bleeding edge
>stateless
>simple install unlike slower competitors
>DNF package manager available as a bundle
>autospec
>seamless kata container integration
>ability to fully disable telemetry
>seamless flatpak integration
>gnome can be included out of the box if you wish
>maintained by a big team from intel
>frequent updates
>AutoFDO
>major package optimizations
>fastest performance as comfirmed by benchmarks
>secure
>customizable

>Waaahwaaah but user that's just gentoo with LTO flags!!!
cope

Attached: tut-clear-linux.png (840x370, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clearlinux.org/documentation/clear-linux/reference/compatible-hardware
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isnt this literally every other distro updated in the last 2 years lol

because i'm not a bug chaser

clueless retard
good point, it's not comfy level yet

Attached: e5ab1d6dcc3db9a309b477b7193146e2.jpg (426x639, 47K)

>>ability to fully disable telemetry
Wait, so there is fucking telemetry in it?
Why the fuck would you use that shit, you stupid Goy?

It's an open-source project that like many others such as firefox provides a volountary option to enable telemetry. It's disabled by default, I just forgot to mention thta part.

Attached: penguin_by_aramihikari-d5o4jvm[1].jpg (979x816, 101K)

Attached: 1540509392504.png (500x283, 31K)

Intel ME or AMD ST btw

but it does user, try it in a vm

If you still haven't switched from arch linux to clear you're missing out

Attached: E38397E383AAE382BAE383A02025_13.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Too bad their documentation sucks hard. Care to explain de stateless stuff? Where are the conf files and stuff?
Last time I tried to set colemak in the xorg init and I couldnt find anything.

Also, a fucking foot

>intel botnet distro
>deliberately works slow on AMD CPUs
Into the trash.

why would Intel want to put twice as much work into optimizing their OS for amd? lol
also it's open source you spastic cunt

Being open source is not a "feature" of a Linux distro. Literally every fucking distro is open source.

>why aren't you using software from the people who gave you your backdoored hardware

I'm not an expert but what I understood from it is that although there is no system files, they are "stored" internally in a sense, if you create any files on the system such as /etc/resolv.conf they should still take effect. But in case everything breaks you can wipe those files and you won't have issues.

My 4690k is not compatible

It's open source, and if your hardware is already backdoored how does the distro make a difference?
Keep in mind that this is maintained by an entirely different team than intel's botnet team, they don't need to backdoor the OS when they have ME lol.

>4690k
4th gen 64bit
it's fully compatible

In order to ascertain what it means, the faces need to be studied in more detail. The refraction of the light within the glasses allocates more of a particular realm and has more with time dilation that compared to the other. As to answer why, the reason remains unknown.

The corner describes another instance in which the shadow of the temple regarding the facial structure eats away at them simply. Therefore, it should be noted that despite all this, the realm of reality and fiction in which they exist cannot simply be explained with simple precautions but must be known.

Behind that, behind your vat of blood, there lies it. The God of it all demands the dragon of the golden crown to eat away at the vat of blood and feces. The God of the machinations dislikes the scripts and upon the screen of death, hates that with the passion of death. The abyss and the void of death clings onto the void of the screen. The abyss and files within the abyss cling to the vat and the refraction of the light continues to press forward onto the screen and mirror of disrepair. In order to properly contain it, the addendum of time must be added onto the dilation of the screen and exit out onto the God of machinations and the fiction must be coincided with them. The screaming and the void.
>Regarding the void

The simple equation is resulting of about a life to another. A mammal in which is equal to that of a fox equals about a human life. So, a cow with a head of a pig can thus equate to about two human lives. Therefore, you can say that the lives in the escape of the exit can see forward through the abyss and into the vat of blood and feces of about two human lives. Therefore, it should be stated that the life of a pig with the body of a cow can be seen with the lens of a pig with the body of a fox. With the abyss, it cannot be understated. Therefore, it should be with Lain instead. Inside the machinations of it, lies the fiction of the refraction of the light.

Attached: yeet.jpg (512x512, 48K)

I ran the compatibility script and it said it's not

Attached: MinorUnawareAntipodesgreenparakeet-max-1mb.gif (498x280, 249K)

>clueless retard

>Why aren't you more passionate about one of the best distributions around that will most likely surpass any other within the next 5 years?

>clear linux

jhajajajajja

Ignore that, it only checks hardware from clearlinux.org/documentation/clear-linux/reference/compatible-hardware lol
Just try to boot the live image from usb.

>he didnt program his own OS
>he think he is safe
Its not even that hard, just make a OS that is secure and good enough to run a VM and then run your linux distro of choice

there's a balance between safe and sane that everyone has to acquire when they're a professional like me

So it's fucking nothing. Literally just another OS with botnet. Come back when someone makes an OS like that, but literally no one will because they want your info more than they want your privacy.

Why the fuck would you run a script instead of just live booting and literally testing the actual OS.
Are you on the spectrum or something?

It's disabled by default.
AMD ST and Intel ME are botnet anyway, why would they need to backdoor their open-source os? proves how retarded and delusional you are fuck off bait retard keep using windows

based schitzo user

it kernel panics on my threadripper

With the Apple-Intel divorce confirmed to be happening in the coming years I wonder if Intel will start working on this more and try to go into the desktop OS market

If I were intel i'd panic too

>intlel
so an NSA-Backdoored linux ?
sign me up
>t. winblows user

Does it have immutable system images like Silverblue/Atomic?

>maintained by a big team from intel

Yeah sure thing kike

Obvious NSA shill thread
Fuck off.

isnt that the botnet linux os "optimized" by intel corporation?
yeah, thx but no thx

Because I'm not buying a crappy intel CPU that's faster than AMD if and only if every program is optimised by an elite team of software engineers for several thousand manhours.

what type of linux do they use on Cray systems?

>they want your info more than they want your privacy.
the information is worth more than oil and gold put together, because you can use it for command and control, brainwashing

>WAAAAAH WAH BACKDOOR
>opensource

cause im testing fedora silverblue, but clear is on my watchlist.
last time i tried it the live image, install and wifi were obscenely slow, but boot was fastest of anything ive ever seen. obviously as a rolling release i could have caught it on a bad day so ill give it another go sometime

Linux is bloat

>Linux is bloat
they why do cray systems use it? is stuff that costs that much money bad on purpose?

Why is on in the first place?

>fastest performance
>performance crippling spectre/meltdown microcode update can't be rolled back because it's included in the native kernel ''''''bundle''''''''
But wait, you can get an Intel® Cascade Lake™ processor with in silico mitigations for $14,999.99 and unlock the true potential of your operating system! Limited time offer!

shut the fuck up retarded intel shill anime poster. avatarfagging is a bannable offense

ITT: insecure arch weebs who do nothing productive with time

>bleeding edge
>not fully atomic
You might as well use Arch.

Its literally a Linux distro designed by Intel, for Intel processors.

Does it run well? Sure.

But a company building a distro specifically for their hardware and then using it to "demonstrate" their competition doesn't run well (AMD) is pure shilling jewish bullshit

AMD pays developers to make hardware specific optimizations for them and it still performs worse

>will most likely surpass any other within the next 5 years?
There's no free market or competition in communism.

It's like you want your system to brick itself randomly after an update.