.webp

>.webp

Attached: 1534712975210.jpg (1200x1153, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmproject.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surprised Photoshop still has no support for webp

Av1f or die

will hiro ever force the devs to support webp pik and av1?

Jow Forums doesn't even have VP9 support yet

and i don't even know why. doesn't he want to make a profit / reduce costs? hrio is fucking shit. he even abandoned the vtuber project and just makes q & a's on youtube now

>search engine gives a webp image
>screenshot and crop

Attached: cozy owl.jpg (900x675, 78K)

I'm surprised that your meme apps like sxiv don't even support it yet.

You can install a WebP loader for imlib2.

He cancelled the Jow Forums vtuber because the worst fucking mascot won

>libby trauma awakens again

What is this projection?

To be fair the vtuber fad is pretty much over now.

Libby was a virus infecting WT Snacks Mozilla Firefox, only oldfags will remember

Oh that, I thought you were accusing me of being a liberal

>.gifv

Attached: 1543930084105.png (225x225, 87K)

kek

Is webp some new DRM or something? I keep running into sites that use it but don't know what it is other than it being an image format that I can't use anywhere, which makes me think it's some DRM image format

Attached: nervous wojak.jpg (322x322, 13K)

post is

webmproject.org/

educate yourself, idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebP

Using anything but .webp and .webm in current year for websites like this Taiwanese Basket weaving discussion forum is beyond retarded from the hosters point of view. But what do I expect from Hiroshigook and faggots like OP.

>wojak poster
>absolute brainlet
Who could have guessed?

>svg

Attached: 1553396545174.jpg (1000x786, 74K)

I guess that solves the whole "should I use JPEG or PNG" issue that some people have, though I guess now there's the uncomfortable transition period where both are used at the same time. I was a bit worried when I saw Google attached to the project, but since they picked a free license I guess it can't be too bad. WebM turned out fine after all.

unfortunately this is like the only imageboard that doesnt support webp. so i have to keep my entire library as png and jpg

>worthless

it's simple
use Jpeg for 3dpd and PeeNG for text screencaps with pngquant or for 3dpd you really care

>jfif

Attached: _0.png (584x521, 234K)

that's surprising considering how this site already had WebM's while places like YouTube still relied on Flash

>jfif
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long fucking time.

>I guess that solves the whole "should I use JPEG or PNG" issue that some people have
Not really. Now it's lossless WebP vs. lossy WebP. They also use different compression algorithms. Sometimes lossless WebP is significantly smaller than high quality lossy WebP.

What is wrong with scalable vector graphics with unlimited zoom?

3883x9317 @ 3Mb

Attached: Screenshot_20190428_120338.png (1680x1050, 835K)