Which tech companies have data raped you?

which tech companies have data raped you?

Attached: s.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Telemetry without consent is rape. Also not being able to withdraw consent at any time is rape.

your mom incorporated. shit was cash.

Given the fact I'm a zoomer, all of them

google
facebook
twitter
amazon
microsoft
apple

Attached: d.png (163x224, 38K)

>which tech companies have data raped you?

Only Google has real data on me, due to my phone.

all of them, most likely

more like
^[A-Z]{3}$

>Not knowing companies have names outside of A-Z range with spaces
Just do ^(\w|\s)+$

NSA, CIA, FBI, yes i get it ;^)

Jow Forums LLC
Google
Apple

Deutschland GmbH

google ofc, and facebook because i cant unfriend facebook, it rammed its data cock in my 14 year old ass once and yearly sends me a courtesy email asking me to come back.

>rooted phone
>microg
>osmand
>afwall+
>self-hosted mail
>self-hosted nextcloud
>ublock origin, umatrix, decentraleyes
>multiple git accounts on different websites

Attached: 1484930819498.jpg (1040x826, 152K)

ISPs probably the most.

Microsoft, google and Jow Forums

Can you write all of that in one single script so you can help in rape prevention?

why people have problem with this shit, even if you can prevent big data corporations from knowing you how much gigas of anime you have, they probably will still track you in other ways, just give up, hell, even if you have illegal stuff like cp they will pretty much ignore you

>t.

Attached: schizo poster.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

>muh data
absolute fucking troglodyte brain, every time
It's highly fucking ironic that you ever made it out of school, since that's an institution for bettering your life using data for input, processing and output
these "people" shouldn't be allowed internet. (That thing that could only have grown to this functionality thanks to giant companies utilising and (sc)raping data.)

>Submit, goy

Attached: 1532518243787.png (800x799, 557K)

You know jews literally talk to a big wall in jerusalem right

Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, Valve.
I know how to protect myself nowadays, but I didn't know any better 10 years ago.
I give them much less data these days. No FB, no Twitter, my main email is on protonmail, I don't use any Google service besides captcha. I don't leave Steam open all the time anymore, and stopped purchasing games there.

Phone has LineageOS with no gapps, though it still has WhatsApp due to its unfortunate ubiquity here.

Attached: how does king crimson work.png (500x576, 267K)

>tfw I did the "download your data" thing from google
I knew that google had info on me, but not on that level.

Attached: 17 - 1.png (640x644, 453K)

You actually do terrorism or is it all just paranoia?

Attached: 150824681546-0.jpg (720x458, 60K)

That's pretty basic paranoia. If he were full paranoid:
>VPN + TOR for everything possible
>VPN paid for only with cash and registered through TOR
>All none 100% Libre machines thrown away (no phones)
>Full disc encryption with free software
>Qubes + Whonix for day to day, Tails/Heads for when you're up to something spicy
>Breaking off contact with everyone who refuses to communicate with PGP encrypted E2E services
>Kicking your friends and family out of your home because they try to connect non-free devices to your network
>Replacing your fridge because it includes some kind of non-free software
>Physically removing and destroying all bluetooth devices and cameras
And even then the NSA can figure out everything you do if they really wanted to by tapping the ground of your house to read keystrokes, using the radiation given off by your monitor to see what you're looking at, and recording the noises your CPU makes to break all your encryption lol

Not even usinf your full name and address for a G+ Jewtube account can do even a fraction of the rape a single of the credit score triumvirate can do.

Kek, got me.

So THIS is what schizos are trying to do - they are scanning the jewish secrets to intercept their plans and save the white race!

Fucking amazon unlimited storage scam

I was pretty dumb as a kid and literally installed BonziBuddy, along with a bunch of other shit, providing all my personal info
My data is already a little slut

All of them in the past

Google and credit card companies right now though.

This, although different sites.
I would strangle my past self if given the chance.

Attached: 1547714584865.gif (192x192, 1.3M)