New phone who dis

What phone are u guys using currently? What do you like about it?

I wanna get a new phone, am more of an Android guy but I hate stupid launchers like Samsung's and Huawei's. My current phone is a OnePlus 3t but it runs slow and I feel like their phones are becoming mainstream trash. Been exploring Nokia lately (mainly because of Android One) but the shitty glass backs makes me hate them.

Attached: oneplus-3t-header.jpg (770x433, 40K)

iPhone XS, first iPhone since the 4. I like how refined everything is, the amount of thought put into the gesture system alone is great, super fluid unlike other gesture systems like on my Tab S5e or what I've experienced on Xiaomi. App store is more curated, you'll still find shit but far less shit. Had it since launch now and have had no slowdowns either.
Apart from that, great NFC? My last main phone was the Note 8 was wonky when it came to Android Pay, I'd have to take it right up to the terminal and it wouldn't work on some things like vending machines whereas Apple Pay works perfectly from a distance.

What about batterylife? Heard iPhones dont usually make it through a whole day?

Huawei P Smart, quite cheap, nice screen, just werks

your 3t runs slow? mine is as fast as day one. install a custom rom, don't use google botnet. battery still lasts whole day and i bought it on release

It makes it through my day and then some but I'm not a heavy user, mostly Messenger, iMessage, Instagram, Pocket Casts, Apple Music and Google Maps occasionally.
The one thing I miss from a phone a while back is super fast charging, I think it was an Oppo phone? I have no idea how they do it but the charging speed makes both Samsung and Apple look pathetic with far less R&D money to spend. If I forgot to charge that thing overnight I'd plug it in while I was getting ready in the morning and I'd be good to go.

I'm running the op1 with Android 9 and it's very usable. Only downside is the shitty battery life after 5 years of usage

want me to tell you how I know you're from reddit?

yeah I did too but it bothered me when trying to use payment apps and stuff like that. My battery lasts about two hours at this point, i'll need a new phone for sure. I already repaired my screen some time ago and it cost me way too much. Also my screen has burned-in text everywhere -.-

compare your posts to those of others here

Attached: 1547544200686.png (987x551, 160K)

t. zoomer who has never heard of markdown or used a forum before

t. mad redditor
no forums use such retarded markdown

You're just outing yourself as someone who really has never used a forum.

>What phone are u guys using currently? What do you like about it?
I use a Redmi 4 Prime I got two years ago for 140€
just werks, makes usable photos (not good but not horrible either), decent 1080p display, not too large (5 inch), awesome battery (4000 mAh)
MIUI is better than expected too
decent metal build quality, especially for the price, I dropped it multiple times and it never got damaged
probably gonna upgrade later this year if the Mi A3 comes out with Android One altho the Redmi is still running perfectly

You're just outing yourself as reddit.

Attached: xiaomi-redmi-4-Prime-display.jpg (2048x1365, 387K)

It's always people from /v/ who rarely visit other boards too.

it would be funny if it wasn't so sad. finally jannies are starting to ban redditors

I still have my OnePlus 3T and it runs like a dream so I have no idea what you did to yours OP. You did install LineageOS on it right? What do you use your phone for?

I use it mainly to chat and watch a ton of yt. Dunno what rom I used as now I'm back to the original rom. Maybe I'll try to load a custom one again.

don't install google apps and enjoy your additional 2h of screen on time

>hate stupid launchers like Samsung's and Huawei's.
You can install literally any launcher and uninstall the Samsung/Huawei bloat.
>OnePlus 3t but it runs slow
User error. I still use a galaxy s5 and it works perfectly fine.

>using payment apps

Switch to SkyTube or Newpipe for YouTube. They're lighter and don't render ads. Uninstall the google apps or install LineageOS.

Name one site other than reddit that does this

>Uninstall the google apps

Attached: 1548195489856.png (240x221, 68K)

It's a bit of a switch to do at first but consider replacing GApps with microG. Installing LineageOS is the first step though. Check out NLOS from XDA. It's the only ROM on the 3T worth talking about anymore.

using a Sony XZ Premium, really nice phone.

battery life is good, I like not having to charge it every 2 hours.

pretty fast too, has an Snapdragon 835 with 4gb of RAM.

camera is good if you're taking pictures during the day, it doesn't really like low light levels.

Attached: xperia-XZ-Premium-Silver-product-shot-2000x2000-49bf7db8c215633f3cb85a984267d68c.png (2000x2000, 1.54M)

How's the battery life?

I switched from OnePlus 3 to a s10e and highly recommend it. I like One UI more than Oxygen OS desu so if you're only parroting what you read on Jow Forums about the software I suggest you to check one in person, it's really good.

Lg v20, it has LOS16 rom, 4100 mah battery and 128 gb microsd card installed.
Works fast, wideangle and main cameras take beautiful hdr+/night sight shots with google camera, DAC is rocking my ears everyday.

I realy want a new phone, but can’t find anything that would be a real upgrade.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-172813_.png (1440x2720, 225K)

Why not?

can't be done, they are baked in. you need to install a custom ROM and then don't install gapps

You can uninstall them for yourself through adb, you just can't remove the apks from the root directory so they'll come back after a factory reset. They'll be uninstalled and unable to run, they just won't be removed.

have had the OP6 for about 6 months now. I'm on the beta release channel with monthly updates. it's very fast for my usage (light-moderate.) I usually charge every other day. But with heavy usage, it still lasts a whole day, well into the evening. the plan is to hold on to this for at least 3 years. had my nexus 6 for 4 years prior to the OP6.

Attached: oneplus6[1].png (1200x799, 356K)

that would work for things such as youtube or gmail but i think your system would break if you attempted to uninstall actual google play services that way

>I think
Well don't post if you have no idea what you're talking about. You can safely remove play services and most vendor shitware. I purged almost 200 Samsung pre-installed apps and the device works fine. Same with google apps.
The only app an average user may not want to remove is gms, which is play services. Since this app is used for a few instant messengers for message delivery in background as well as faster location services. But gms can't be uninstalled anyways, just disabled. So there's no risk if you try to remove it.
Your system cannot break unless you remove some genuinely critical packages like "android" or the shell. You can even remove the app installer and still install apps through adb.

Galaxy S3 with Android 4.4.4 as my daily, even though I own new models for dev work

>gms can't be uninstalled anyways, just disabled
so what you're claiming can't be done. thanks for wasting 30min of my life retard

>can't be done.
It's disabled therefore can't work and won't "spy" on you. Are you retarded?

>gets called a retard
>n-no! are y-you retarded?

Attached: 1552992812244.png (571x618, 29K)

Oneplus 6t and I agree their phones are mainstream shit that dropped in quality especially software wise. Can you believe the 6t wasn't updated from January to just a few days ago? That's over 3 months. And it had serious issues that should be patched asap

>starting a conversation when he has no idea what he's talking about
>calling people retards because he's insecure
>complaining about wasted time but willingly browses 4channel
>can't even make arguments
>continues to call people retards just to hide the fact that he's dumb
Go back to lurking.

I'm on beta 8 as my daily driver but I'll go to Lineage eventually. The 6t is a nice phone but stock Oxygen was never a reason for purchase.

xiaomi is pretty cheap and good just rooting it is hell

I actually use a 2nd hand OnePlus 5 on LineageOS with MicroG.
I chose this one because (but not only) it was compatible with LineageOS

I am currently using lg g6 for about a year and a half, it works perfectly fine. Camera is outstanding and battery life is also good. Lg UI has a pretty decent launcher and no company bloatware. Try some lg phones, g6 could be pretty cheap now.

Pocophone F1
Pretty damn good, still waiting to root and install Lineage OS