Why does this thing exist

Why does this thing exist
>inb4 le 75 watts
no fuck off

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (1280x1280, 234K)

Oh, it's this thread again.
Guess, I can report it for spamming then.

What's happened with this post?

cry some more nvtard

to scam retards, what else?

Because 70+5W

75w and better than a 1050ti, it's pretty good for office PCs and powerless psu.
Also, Nvidia is a company, it need to produce money, and people will buy pre-builts with that card because it has a high number.

Lots of people buy cards without PCIe power connectors because they have old dell shitboxes with PSUs with no connectors. You may not like it but that's the truth.

you could just instead buy a better psu and an rx 570 but whatever, this card is aimed towards retards and so are prebuilts
companies that make prebuilt pcs buy the 1650s in bulk so they probably get them in their normal price and stick a no name chink psu that cost less than 20 dollars

not an excuse for not getting upgrading to proper psu and a proper GPU
this card is aimed towards retards

Lots of old dell shitboxes have proprietary connectors for shit, it's not always so easy as just buying some $20 chink PSU.

It's fine for an OEM part but it's stupid AIB partners are making anything besides sff models.

Currently beats everything AMD has to offer

no it doesnt
go shill somewhere else double digit iq subhuman

>auto-extreme
>perfect automated manufacturing
wew

Show me one benchmark in which AMD beats this card.

It's good for cheap emulation because nodrivers AMD garbage always struggles to emulate anything without massive issues.

Attached: bench1.png (1278x678, 341K)

amd only struggles cemu because its developers are lazy and incompetant $0Y cucks

Attached: bench2.png (1282x684, 248K)

Any particular reason you reacted to this retarded and extremely obvious bait-post ?

>I-its the devs fault
Cope. People will keep buying products that actually work and you'll keep seething about it

>75 watts
Well, you know, RX570 require 150 watts.
I'm using RX 580 Nitro+ (235W) btw.

Oh yeah but it's also the dev's fault when they implement vulkan or dx12 and AMD cards beat nvidia cards by as much as 20%

>RX 580 Nitro+
no it doesnt
it requires 120 watts and if you are so worried about wattage just automatically undervolt it with wattman

I'm not a lucky guy, just a little undervolt and my screen goes black.

Nice fantasy AMDtard. Don't you have some steam forum to be posting in about why your game doesn't work 3 months after release?

You think a multimillion dollar company would produce a shit card for no reason? Obviously there’s a market for this type of card as stated by previous anons for xyz reasons.

Just because it doesn’t apply to your LE GAYMER XTREME PERFORMANCE doesn’t mean that it’s specially shitty or not useful, it just doesn’t apply to you, use your noggin u brainlet

Judging by how many identical threads are posted it succeeds at least in making our resident AMD shills butthurt.

Not everyone has a modular gaymen virgin pc.
My brother bought a dell pre-build from eBay for less than what the processor was worth, installed a 1050ti and plays games with me.

They fill a niche in the market and are excellent for what they are. Not everything is about raw power

>don't want to manufacture a 4 year old model anymore but still need to fill in the poorfag market
>make a card that's better than the 4 year old model for a similar price
simple

whether it's actually any good is a different topic

Why are there so many deluded people on here that fail to understand normal people don't care about 4k 144hz gaming, AMD, Linux and all the other shit we discuss on here?
If this thing can run games like Apex Legends, Fortnite and GTA V on high - 60fps stable while being plugged into some HP pre-build it is enough for the target demographic which doesn't know what a Witcher 3 is