>2019
>still using harmful software

Attached: 1538874603477.png (1440x1681, 2.19M)

why did this beaner kill himself exactly

fuck postscript

his autism was terminal

Most of them were too good for this world. Uriel, Terry, Aaron, the list goes on.

cope

good thing uriel considered himself harmful

>this thread again

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DRRkNMMX0AMe.jpg (1536x2048, 354K)

>too good for this world
*too autistic

Instead we got Luke smith and Linus tech tip ad nauseum

>sed 11q
neat

samefag in last thread, didn't get enough (You)s, ask my anything
>inb4 are you stupid/retarded/autistic; the answer it yes

Life is bloat

lurk more

Minimalist elitism was a mistake. A good workflow is infinitely more important than how many LoC a project has.
Also fuck anyone who recommends compilers like tcc over GCC in general. They are both good at what they do. tcc for fast compile times, GCC for optimization.

Afaik minimalism means using the perfect amount of stuff, not too much and not too little. Many people think minimalism means missing something out, but that would be reductionism. Minimalism should be perfection, e.g. only install GCC and nothing else, instead of falling for the "let's replace GCC with tcc or whatever" reductionist jew world view

It means using the minimal amount of stuff, hence the name

the moroccan monkey of minimalism

Yeah but he was reductionist, he even removed the life from himself, that's not minimalism but reductionism. That's what I mean.

>Looking up to someone who committed suicide
ok

>Afaik minimalism means using the perfect amount of stuff, not too much and not too little
The problem is, many retards such as cat-v think that there is no such thing as "too little".
I do agree with the general principle of not using what you really don't need, but taking it so far as to complicate your life for the sake of using less stuff is idiotic.