Which is the best Linux/GNU distro and why is it

anarchylinux

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-10-31 22-03-10.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iXluF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A version of Linux that doesn't look gay as fuck. I'll take this distro (and Linux as a whole) seriously if I can see some screenfetches without faggot ass fucking anime wallpapers.

I just want a light distro to make my laptop run fast and just work without meddling with settings for hours

GNU/Linux*
First the OS, then the kernel.
For example:
>GNU/kFreeBSD
>GNU/Linux-libre
>GNU/Hurd
etc.

autism

all you need is bash and busybox + runinit

>A version of Linux that doesn't look gay as fuck
There are versions of Linux that look gay?
>f I can see some screenfetches without faggot ass fucking
Use a search engine, perhaps?
>anime wallpapers
Excellent.
What kind of laptop are we talking about? Q4OS is really light and easy for beginners. I recommend stuff with Xfce and LXDE too, if you must have a DE. You can try one of those pre-riced distros that forego a DE, like Archlabs. You might need to do some configuration to improve battery life.

Attached: 1540185523006.png (2000x1402, 3.14M)

Wallpaper aside, that looks pretty good. Is that really Gnome shell?

Linux for niggers by GNAA
archive.is/iXluF

Censored by the virtue signalling softy white men, so archive link it is

Attached: 1528663012797.jpg (500x500, 85K)

would like to see a project that aims to be a replica of gnu coreutils, but with different license, just like musl

>musl
Always gets a kek from me, because musel is a "DiFfAmAtIon" for muslim in german language.

> needing a whole new distro to provide a theme

This is what's wrong with linuxfags

This is the gayest thing I've seen in a while. How dumb do you have to be to come up with branding like this, I wonder?

Asperger's*

>which is the best distro
I've been using Linux ~10 years now and I'm seeing the light. Literally all distros are the same except for the package manager and maybe a *slightly* customized kernel.

I've had debian with a riced out Arch setup and vice versa. The distro literally does not matter outside of the package manager, which may offer rolling release, or access to a custom repository like AUR, etc. The package manager is the only difference between distros. GUI's etc can be cloned entirely

install gentoo

Pretty much. I don't really get into distro bashing for this reason. Over the years I've tried enough distros to realize there is no perfect distro for the advanced user, you more or less have to use a couple of them to get a decent computing experience. For me Ubuntu and Arch are all I need for a good blend of newness and stability, though they both have their own faults in relatively minor ways. Regardless, it provides you with some options to accomplish some things that aren't really possible when you strictly stick to one distro. It's all in how you wanna handle things, I guess.

What I like
>Arch
>Gentoo
>Debian Testing

What I dislike
>Suse
>Ubuntu
>Fedora
>PureOS

Got to admit there is a lot about Gentoo that is shit though.

Autism/Virgin
Fist the illness, then the character traits.
For example
>Gay/Faggot
>Nigger/Retarded
>Trans/Suicidal

>Arch
>Kernel 4.13

Too scared to update?

>Got to admit there is a lot about Gentoo that is shit though.
U wot M8?

anime website

>shit, the gig is up.